Money Glitch...

• Thread starter ACAS1
  • 34 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
dont know
I most of the people on here are GT purists... but... are there any decent money glitches to do ?

I just upgraded my version to the latest one last night by the way.

If you missed out on the glitch when the game came out, all you can do now is just let B Spec Bob drive for you.

Money isn't difficult to get so theres no real need for a money glitch, as many people have said doing the Red Bull championships can earn you quick and easy cash.

Also seasonal events and quick races give good pay 👍

I tried those Red Bull Championships... but find it soooo hard to catch the front runners.. Can I soop up the car at all do you know ?

Also - do you know much about log in bonuses ?

Start career mode ( you need to, to buy a good car for season events)
once you have ebough stars to unlock the licence event, do it and advance to the next licince (bronze on each is enough.
You get a car with half stars at each licence career, and another car with all stars
also gold the licence, and you get a car.

When you unlocked International B or A, you unlock the redbull events. ( i think)

Complete the careermode, you learn the tracks and you get credits.
Also make sure to have the 5 days login 200% bonus.
Do the season a-spec events again and again, to get credits.
The super/hotlap events and drift events just give credits once, but you get all credits, bronze/silver/gold when you reach them.

Max credits is 50million, i have three accounts were i play Gt6, and all are near the 50million.
Never (could) used the credit glitch

each 7 days the season events renew, and lots of credits can be earned.

good luck.

I tried those Red Bull Championships... but find it soooo hard to catch the front runners.. Can I soop up the car at all do you know ?
In the Standard event you can put racing soft tyres on. Otherwise no.
Also - do you know much about log in bonuses ?
Yes.

Log into the game for five days in a row and your prize money for everything doubles so long as you are connected to PSN. Keep logging in daily and it'll stay there. Stop and it'll fall over the next four days until it reaches the baseline again.

In the Standard event you can put racing soft tyres on. Otherwise no.Yes.

Log into the game for five days in a row and your prize money for everything doubles so long as you are connected to PSN. Keep logging in daily and it'll stay there. Stop and it'll fall over the next four days until it reaches the baseline again.

Thanks... I have already done the Red Bull Karting section and got gold. I have unlocked the Championship (the real flash looking Red Bull car...). Its a challenge to come first on the races.. I guess I should put on the racing softs. Thanks a lot for the advice!.. Re the PSN.. So log in each day and out each night ? and repeat?...

Thanks... I have already done the Red Bull Karting section and got gold. I have unlocked the Championship (the real flash looking Red Bull car...). Its a challenge to come first on the races.. I guess I should put on the racing softs.
There's three championships.

Red Bull Karts
Red Bull Juniors
Red Bull Standards

The last of these is the only one you can change the tyres.
Re the PSN.. So log in each day and out each night ? and repeat?...
There's no need to log out. As soon as it ticks over to midnight in your time zone it will automatically add the next day's bonus when you next visit the GT Home screen.

This means you can, with creative use of time zones, increase from 1 day to 5 days in about an hour if you time it right. You simply set your timezone to be the next to reach midnight, log in, get the bonus, manually save, wait for midnight, go into your garage (as an example), back out to Home, get the bonus, manually save and then exit and set your timezone to be the next to reach midnight.

This works nicely for European and UK players at around 6pm GMT, as there's a cluster of timezones at GMT+6, GMT+5.75, GMT+5.5, GMT+5, GMT+4.5, GMT+4, GMT+3.5 and GMT+3.

Why bother? It's so easy to make money while improving your skills. I've never once used trickery to boost my bank account, and I continue to have a nice roll of around 25-30 million. My advise is "don't be a spendthrift."

Im going to try all the Red Bull events to get lots of credits tonight. Amazing how you guys get so mucnh money!

just grind and grind thats the best money glitch going. In my opinion if you want a money glitch you shouldn't be playing the game.

Im going to try all the Red Bull events to get lots of credits tonight. Amazing how you guys get so mucnh money!

As Famine said, make sure you're using racing softs. Also, you can set 'Skid Recovery Force' on (afaik) as well as 'Active Steering' (on strong) to make for easy victories.

Grind Trial Mountain & you'll make 1 million every 15 minutes... 👍 (Assuming you're on 200% login bonus, that is.)

Last edited:
Next time maybe get the game at release just in case there's another money glitch early on. I've done all the money glitches in GT5 and GT6 and never wasted a single minute grinding for credits. The extra money you spend buying the game at release is well worth it to avoid the massive amount of time wasted running the same races over and over and over.

I've never really grinded any career mode events. Sometimes I'll run a particular A-Spec seasonal event several times (5-10), if I really, really like it. I started playing GT6 about a week after it launched (I was a total Gran Turismo virgin) and I'm up to 306 cars with 31,441,212 credits in the bank. Early on, maybe 3-4 months into playing, I was mad at myself for not taking advantage of the money glitch when I could have. I soon realized that I actually did the right thing, in my opinion. I don't think I would have had as much fun if I had every car I wanted 2-3 days after starting out. But, that's just me...

So.
I golded the karts. Then I golded the first race in Junior Championsip, and the second race, and Brands Hatch. The other 2 (Rome was one of them) were a nightmare!! Still stuck on them!

Really?

Are there none at all then?
I see the Quick Matches as a Quick Money Grab. Over 150,00 for 2 laps. I use them only to make credtis since most of the drivers in there just cut corners and ram you anyway. I really wish the off track penalties were more strict and would not allow you to go so wide off the track to maintain speed. Would be nice too if you got a penalty that it would also cost you some pay out credits at the end of the race.

^This^

Yep, the BRZ/Toyota 86/Scion courtesy car Quick Match = Quick Money... ;)

2 Quick laps of Brands Hatch (short track) & if you win you'll get over 250k.

There's three championships.

Red Bull Karts
Red Bull Juniors
Red Bull Standards

The last of these is the only one you can change the tyres.There's no need to log out. As soon as it ticks over to midnight in your time zone it will automatically add the next day's bonus when you next visit the GT Home screen.

This means you can, with creative use of time zones, increase from 1 day to 5 days in about an hour if you time it right. You simply set your timezone to be the next to reach midnight, log in, get the bonus, manually save, wait for midnight, go into your garage (as an example), back out to Home, get the bonus, manually save and then exit and set your timezone to be the next to reach midnight.

This works nicely for European and UK players at around 6pm GMT, as there's a cluster of timezones at GMT+6, GMT+5.75, GMT+5.5, GMT+5, GMT+4.5, GMT+4, GMT+3.5 and GMT+3.
You can even utilise the Daylight Savings setting if it works in your favour.

The reason this works is because the PS3 actually adjusts the time stamp of the save file when the Time Zone is changed.
So, for example, you get a log-in bonus tonight and manual save and the save file is time stamped as 18/3 0:02.
Change the PS3 Time Zone back 1 hour and the save file time stamp is automatically adjusted back to 17/3 23:02.
Hence when 'midnight' strikes you get another log-in bonus.

Every time I see a money glitch topic I can't help but to wonder why PD doesn't make all cars available from the start as courtesy cars in arcade mode & in online lobbies (with the option for host to block courtesy cars and limit car selection to career garage only).
If PD had done that there would be no need for grinding or money glitches.

What would be nice is if I you could earn money just putting miles on cars. After completing the career mode I find I enjoy just driving around some world circuits for fun. I wish that could be earning some money. As far as b-spec goes. If I'm doing something near my PS3 I can start bob off in the like the wind race and have him earn $140k every 5 minutes. I wish I could run my bob(s) against other bobs and have them earning money with the widget that worked in GT5.

The seasonals have varying earnings and can be raced repeatedly other than time trials and drift trials. Those can also be very challenging and make earning fun for a few days.

The recent Seasonal 24 minute race could earn you $800k every 24 minutes and I was using the 905B. I must have earned about $30 million racing that one alone for a week.

I'm looking forward to the next one :)

So.
I golded the karts. Then I golded the first race in Junior Championsip, and the second race, and Brands Hatch. The other 2 (Rome was one of them) were a nightmare!! Still stuck on them!

I can win all the races by a good 7-8 seconds. the AI cars are quick but you can go even quicker with late braking and taking far more speed in tot he turns. the cars can take it as they have amazing grip and downforce and turn off the TC. that helps alot

If I turn off all the driving aids... wont the car slide about more and NOT stick to the track ?
Even turn off skid recovery ?

True enough. But only for those with the ability to improve their skills. Not all are able to do so. Not "arguing" with your logic, as (imo) it's sound, but just applying what I believe to be a valid limitation/caveat to the rule. Some, I believe *need the aids both in game and in real life.

I'm not sure about how it stacks up to the Red Bull events in credits per minute, but the Quick Match races dump cash like crazy. Of course the payout depends on where you finish, but even coming mid to rear pack the money is very good.

Once you get into a stable room, the races go quick and the money racks up. The Megane race at Nurburgring made me almost cr.8 million in 3 hours one night. Plus you will build skill in that environment rather quickly. Drive clean and prosper!!!

Back