Money Glitch...

• Thread starter ACAS1
  • 34 comments
I've never really grinded any career mode events. Sometimes I'll run a particular A-Spec seasonal event several times (5-10), if I really, really like it. I started playing GT6 about a week after it launched (I was a total Gran Turismo virgin) and I'm up to 306 cars with 31,441,212 credits in the bank. Early on, maybe 3-4 months into playing, I was mad at myself for not taking advantage of the money glitch when I could have. I soon realized that I actually did the right thing, in my opinion. I don't think I would have had as much fun if I had every car I wanted 2-3 days after starting out. But, that's just me...

Here it is 2019 and I just started GT6, so I haven't got that far just yet. Currently I finished golding all license A and all golds in everything else prior. I have to agree with this older post 100%. Having completed GT3-4-5 100% percent with completely full garages totaling 3,200 cars etc, I almost forgot how much fun it was to earn my career goals and cars the good ol' fashion way through the long grind. It will keep this old man busy for many days, if not years, to come gathering a 2000 car garage and completing GT6 100% percent adding to my prior GT game victories. Oh...everyone knows I love doing photos, so here's my pic of my latest prize car...

KTM X-BOW Street '12 (Prize Car)-At Gemasolar.jpg

Last edited:
Here it is 2019 and I just started GT6, so I haven't got that far just yet. Currently I finished golding all license A and all golds in everything else prior. I have to agree with this older post 100%. Having completed GT3-4-5 100% percent with completely full garages totaling 3,200 cars etc, I almost forgot how much fun it was to earn my career goals and cars the good ol' fashion way through the long grind. It will keep this old man busy for many days, if not years, to come gathering a 2000 car garage and completing GT6 100% percent adding to my prior GT game victories. Oh...everyone knows I love doing photos, so here's my pic of my latest prize car...

View attachment 798888
Good read :cheers:.
After settling in my new house, I can not wait to play GT6 to get 100% in a few month. I also can not wait to see what GT6 looks like on my 40 inch TV.

View attachment 798888
If you like taking photos you will absolutely love the photo mode in GT Sport.

Back