MORD Mini Comps | Next one This Weekend

APXCaramel
If you did that, we'd all know....

Nobody did earlier :dunce:
they have the same measurements and wheel placement. Caramel you werent even on to say that you would notice.

lspredator
You would see that if a Premium éfini drifts away from a Supra

You cant see frame difference in a car that pretty much has the same frame you can see a difference performance wise in speed but not visually.

MLR_DAnGeR_KiiD
You cant see frame difference in a car that pretty much has the same frame you can see a difference performance wise in speed but not visually.

+1 Case closed. Sorry Guaz.

Yo I've chosen. My car I chose is my 86 GT

Toyota 86GT:
Engine: Toyota TRD Nascar V8. (Power: Limited to 500hp, 512tq. RPM 10,300.)
Transmission: 6 Speed close ratio. (Top Speed: 134mph)
Chassis: Stock.
Weight: Stg1. 1,134kg's..... or around the 1,100 range.

If we are allowed 2 cars I'll decide the second one at a later date.

Yo I've chosen. My car I chose is my 86 GT

Toyota 86GT:
Engine: Toyota TRD Nascar V8. (Power: Limited to 500hp, 512tq. RPM 10,300.)
Transmission: 6 Speed close ratio. (Top Speed: 134mph)
Chassis: Stock.
Weight: Stg1. 1,134kg's..... or around the 1,100 range.

If we are allowed 2 cars I'll decide the second one at a later date.

ooh suprise xD

i am going to registrate as soon as i get to try out the cars i have got :)

GTPlanet Name: TheKitten
PSN Name: RSM-Gutch
Car: FR-S
Engine: (CUSCO DUNLOP IMPREZA (SUPER GT) '08)
HP: 550HP
Chassis: FR-S

Gushi FR-S :3

I will prob add more HP.

TheKitten
GTPlanet Name: TheKitten
PSN Name: RSM-Gutch
Car: FR-S
Engine: (CUSCO DUNLOP IMPREZA (SUPER GT) '08)
HP: 550HP
Chassis: FR-S

Gushi FR-S :3

I will prob add more HP.

You're welcome for the idea lol

After having read the debates going on here, and in a few other threads, I think hybrids may have really messed up comps lol. Due to recent developments with hybrids, particularly the ability to add downforce to a car without adding aero parts (and conversely, completely remove downforce from racecars), along with the ability to alter weight and weight distribution, IMHO, there is only two way to have a fair comp:

1 - completely unrestricted!!! Any and all modifications are allowed. Perhaps a HP or PP limit could be set to keep things in line somewhat....but I don't think there is any real way to keep track of what mods are allowed and which aren't, as there are far too many hidden aspects to hybrids now.

2 - NO HYBRIDS AT ALL. Go back to the way things were, simple. That said, I still think it will be next to impossible to completely control whether or not people have modded their cars (downforce, weight, balance, grip levels etc). An honor system would work here....but people are people, and we all like to win :lol:

Just my two cents

after having read the debates going on here, and in a few other threads, i think hybrids may have really messed up comps lol. Due to recent developments with hybrids, particularly the ability to add downforce to a car without adding aero parts (and conversely, completely remove downforce from racecars), along with the ability to alter weight and weight distribution, imho, there is only two way to have a fair comp:

1 - completely unrestricted!!! Any and all modifications are allowed. Perhaps a hp or pp limit could be set to keep things in line somewhat....but i don't think there is any real way to keep track of what mods are allowed and which aren't, as there are far too many hidden aspects to hybrids now.

2 - no hybrids at all. Go back to the way things were, simple. That said, i still think it will be next to impossible to completely control whether or not people have modded their cars (downforce, weight, balance, grip levels etc). An honor system would work here....but people are people, and we all like to win :lol:

Just my two cents

+1

twitcher
After having read the debates going on here, and in a few other threads, I think hybrids may have really messed up comps lol. Due to recent developments with hybrids, particularly the ability to add downforce to a car without adding aero parts (and conversely, completely remove downforce from racecars), along with the ability to alter weight and weight distribution, IMHO, there is only two way to have a fair comp:

1 - completely unrestricted!!! Any and all modifications are allowed. Perhaps a HP or PP limit could be set to keep things in line somewhat....but I don't think there is any real way to keep track of what mods are allowed and which aren't, as there are far too many hidden aspects to hybrids now.

2 - NO HYBRIDS AT ALL. Go back to the way things were, simple. That said, I still think it will be next to impossible to completely control whether or not people have modded their cars (downforce, weight, balance, grip levels etc). An honor system would work here....but people are people, and we all like to win :lol:

Just my two cents

monsterGAUZ
Stop argueing about speed :crazy:
^

Or we just say no chassis swaps and call it a day.I'm sure someone will probably swap a Spirit R under their enfini but, we have to have some kind of honor code. That how I've always ran comps with restrictions we can't restrict.

APXCaramel
Or we just say no chassis swaps and call it a day.I'm sure someone will probably swap a Spirit R under their enfini but, we have to have some kind of honor code. That how I've always ran comps with restrictions we can't restrict.

If pretty much everyone in the drifting community can get their hands on one, what is there to be afraid of.

Are you inferring that I'm "arguing about speed"???

No one is arguing. People are DEBATING (a healthy aspect of human interaction) the merits and drawbacks of hybrids in comps. If you don't want to see this type of discussion, either don't read it, or close the thread. It's getting extremely annoying how every time a discussion where two people have differing opinions or points of view occurs, it very quickly gets labeled as an argument or fight (funny thing is, it's usually the same handful of people that do the labeling)

I guess we should all stick to making useful, informative posts like "^".....

twitcher
Are you inferring that I'm "arguing about speed"???

No one is arguing. People are DEBATING (a healthy aspect of human interaction) the merits and drawbacks of hybrids in comps. If you don't want to see this type of discussion, either don't read it, or close the thread. It's getting extremely annoying how every time a discussion where two people have differing opinions or points of view occurs, it very quickly gets labeled as an argument or fight (funny thing is, it's usually the same handful of people that do the labeling)

I guess we should all stick to making useful, informative posts like "^".....

Was useful. "^" was the guide towards the post i was referring to. Arguing or not it is guaz's decision. And if youre trying to throw SUBS (A hidden reference of a past situation often aimed to offend a specific person) Well thats too 🤬 bad :sly:

APXCaramel
I understand, but chassis swaps would eliminate some of the problems.

Starting to see youre point. How to enforce though? :scared:

Very useful post Xerox....

I guess we should just stop DISCUSSING (as opposed to arguing) and just go back to all these useful one word / one simble posts.

What's the point in being on a forum if all you're going to do is tell people to not share their opinion on a given subject.

And I really think a lot of people on this forum, especially in the drift section, need to learn that there is a difference between.
a. healthy discussion that involves multiple points of view and opinions
b. arguing / fighting (labels that like to get thrown on most conversations around here)

So here's my response to you in a language you might understand...
:dunce: 👎

Was useful. "^" was the guide towards the post i was referring to. Arguing or not it is guaz's decision. And if youre trying to throw SUBS (A hidden reference of a past situation often aimed to offend a specific person) Well thats too 🤬 bad :sly:

Starting to see youre point. How to enforce though? :scared:

Not trying to throw SUBS....not sure where you're getting that from.

And while yes, it is GAUZ's comp, so the final decision on rules are up to him....there's absolutely nothing wrong with people static their opinions on the rules in a public forum....again, a form of conversation that is not arguing

Edit: damn phone is acting up....sorry for the double post and quotin stuff in the wrong order

twitcher
Very useful post Xerox....

I guess we should just stop DISCUSSING (as opposed to arguing) and just go back to all these useful one word / one simble posts.

What's the point in being on a forum if all you're going to do is tell people to not share their opinion on a given subject.

And I really think a lot of people on this forum, especially in the drift section, need to learn that there is a difference between.
a. healthy discussion that involves multiple points of view and opinions
b. arguing / fighting (labels that like to get thrown on most conversations around here)

So here's my response to you in a language you might understand...

:dunce: 👎

Too bad you took it too literal. Though i shouldve used my own words instead of guaz's it still wouldnt change the fact that it is guaz's decision.

On the case where you talk of Debating vs Arguing. What are you going to do. No matter what you call it, its a discussion just one more heated than the other. Feel free to point out everything else you think is 'incorrect'. Im sure the rest of '^' and GTP dont mind at all.

twitcher
Not trying to throw SUBS....not sure where you're getting that from.

And while yes, it is GAUZ's comp, so the final decision on rules are up to him....there's absolutely nothing wrong with people static their opinions on the rules in a public forum....again, a form of conversation that is not arguing

Edit: damn phone is acting up....sorry for the double post and quotin stuff in the wrong order

Dont forget to cut the quote and paste on last post. Doing same here lol :P

Last edited:
Too bad you took it too literal. Though i shouldve used my own words instead of guaz's it still wouldnt change the fact that it is guaz's decision.

:banghead:
What does "GAUZ's decision" have to do with anything?? Gauz decides the rules of his comp, not what people are allowed to post in his public thread.

On the case where you talk of Debating vs Arguing. What are you going to do. No matter what you call it, its a discussion just one more heated than the other. Feel free to point out everything else you think is 'incorrect'. Im sure the rest of '^' and GTP dont mind at all.

:banghead: :banghead:

I'm not pointing it out because I think it's incorrect.....

I'm pointing it out because its very annoying when people like you feel the need to label every conversation as an arguement.

And I don think it was INCORRECT of you to use "^"....
I think it was somewhat RUDE of you to use "^" in conjunction with GAUZ's post to basically tell me to shut-up in not so many words.

Dont forget to cut the quote and paste on last post. Doing same here lol :P
I don't understand any of that...

twitcher
:banghead:
What does "GAUZ's decision" have to do with anything?? Gauz decides the rules of his comp, not what people are allowed to post in his public thread.

:banghead: :banghead:

I'm not pointing it out because I think it's incorrect.....

I'm pointing it out because its very annoying when people like you feel the need to label every conversation as an arguement.

And I don think it was INCORRECT of you to use "^"....
I think it was somewhat RUDE of you to use "^" in conjunction with GAUZ's post to basically tell me to shut-up in not so many words.

I don't understand any of that...

Ok. I apologize. :gtpflag:

Back