More Information on Nike/Gran Turismo Bundle

  • Thread starter Thread starter sUn
  • 12 comments
  • 1,463 views
Those of us who bothered to read the IGN article (few after the release date incident) know those two little pieces of info.
 
so, the nike car will be accessible in the regular version(NOT nike) of GT4 with a gameshark code or what?
 
Do you race?
Those of us who bothered to read the IGN article (few after the release date incident) know those two little pieces of info.
Exactly...


Anyway, who will pay 240€ for the bundle...?!?



EDIT: Come to think of it, 240€ is not that much.
 
DiabolicalMask
Exactly...


Anyway, who will pay 240€ for the bundle...?!?



EDIT: Come to think of it, 240€ is not that much.

Hiya! :D :O :lol: Meow! (='.'=)

I would buy it! I LOVE limited Edition stuff only if its not that expensive! :O 👍
 
McLaren'sAngel
Hiya! :D :O :lol: Meow! (='.'=)

I would buy it! I LOVE limited Edition stuff only if its not that expensive! :O 👍

Meow to you.


How much in US$ is 33,000 YEN?
 
Crap. I'm not paying over $400 for a game/shoes/shirt.

Game
$60CDN
Shoes
$150CDN
Shirt
$30CDN

That still doesn't add up to $400 canadian. What a rip.
 
arent those driving shoes?....
you dont get it cheap know.

I wouldnt mind getting this bundle...it would be worth it if you are into autocross or curcuit racing
but i'm still underage for autocross :)
 
It's said to be shoes that are comfortable for walking and driving :p And since Nike has specific shoes for most sports these days, I can see them releasing racing shoes in the near future... :crazy:
 
...YEAH alter!!!.....very voll hammer cool driving shoes, ey!!!!
...but i like more the P-U-M-A-s(who are also leading the "shoe-market"!)and Michael Schumacher does wear "P-U-M-As", too and he´s the world champ!...so i rather like to wear a world-champ-shoe than another, tough they look verrry good(-hot-!)!
------------------------------------------------------------>PENG!!!
 
I'm not a fan of Nike Shox at the best of times, and that pair has further reinforced my dislike for those trainers
 
Back