[MORE TRACKS] - GTS needs more circuits, urgently!

• Thread starter BrunusCL82
  • 193 comments
I agree, however the marketing around GTS has focused on the FIA accreditation of tracks, so its in peoples minds.

True, my point (which may not have been clear) is that the circuit is not one of those with a long history of FIA events, such as Spa or Silverstone.

Yep, and yet GTS has a real world circuit that doesn't even hold FIA grading.

Well ACO clearly have a relationship with Forza and Microsoft having used it for an E Sport event in 2017 so maybe there is some exclusivity clauses in play as well just like cars. Its available in Project Cars 2 but maybe not seen as such a 'threat' ? All speculation of course.

https://press.porsche.co.uk/prod/pr...nsf/Content?ReadForm&languageversionid=738852

Lemans will appear in GT sport for sure, they have photos of the circuit all over the place and it’s even tied in with the achievements.

Ps, if ya bugging about lack of tracks and haven’t learnt nordschleife yet, Get learning

I wonder if they will concentrate on getting the already announced 50 cars out (by March) before they add tracks ?
I suspect there will be tracks included in the GT-mode update. It's logical to kill two birds with one stone.
1. It prevents GT-mode being killed instantly by exactly the same tracks that are in game now.
2. It adds more tracks to all other modes.

This is PD thought so anything is possible.

I suspect there will be tracks included in the GT-mode update. It's logical to kill two birds with one stone.
1. It prevents GT-mode being killed instantly by exactly the same tracks that are in game now.

This is good logic, my friend.

However, we know the PD. He is pretentious and somewhat self-sufficient. She thinks everything she does is perfect and the eighth wonder of the world.

I hope a lot of original and real circuits come in this update. It has to come

Well ACO clearly have a relationship with Forza and Microsoft having used it for an E Sport event in 2017 so maybe there is some exclusivity clauses in play as well just like cars. Its available in Project Cars 2 but maybe not seen as such a 'threat' ? All speculation of course.

https://press.porsche.co.uk/prod/pr...nsf/Content?ReadForm&languageversionid=738852
The circuit itself doesn't have a history of being locked behind exclusives, so I personally doubt its that, its more likely just PD and time

That's dependent on the GT mode update being something that was long planned vs being a reaction to buyer and reviewer feedback on the sparse nature of the single player.

If its the former we may see circuits included, if its the latter its unlikely (unless they quickly port them over from the PS3 era models, in which case they will stand out a bit).

Personally I think its unlikely we will see tracks in the single player update that's due.

Judging from just this $60 Race Track Builder software tool, and a hand full of others that make environmental content for games available on Steam.

KAZ could be full of it.

After watching a few tutorials, the emperor appears to be buck naked.

That's dependent on the GT mode update being something that was long planned vs being a reaction to buyer and reviewer feedback on the sparse nature of the single player.

If its the former we may see circuits included, if its the latter its unlikely (unless they quickly port them over from the PS3 era models, in which case they will stand out a bit).

Personally I think its unlikely we will see tracks in the single player update that's due
Agreed but given that Kaz previously said nothing had been removed from the game only added, would suggest this was online to be added at some point anyway and the outcry about it presented PD with an easy PR win by saying "we've heard you and we're doing it" is far more likely than a quick "we've got to do something fast" approach.

Agreed but given that Kaz previously said nothing had been removed from the game only added, would suggest this was online to be added at some point anyway and the outcry about it presented PD with an easy PR win by saying "we've heard you and we're doing it" is far more likely than a quick "we've got to do something fast" approach.
So the updates bringing b-spec, the course makers and dynamic time and weather as well.

Sorry, couldn't help it, my opinion of the accuracy of that claim by Kaz is almost zero.

No one has mentioned my Favourite tracks yet Chamonix and Matterhorn..Let it snow in GT Sport :) Chamonix for its long snowy track hearing the snow under tyres and long straights was fun and Matterhorn for those tight twisty roads. Maybe these are not the best for Sport mode but they would be great for the offline portion when it comes and the Views in 4k!
Chamonix EastS1.jpg
Matterhorn Dristelen .jpg

omg Matterhorn, how much I hate that place but so much silly races we had on that track in our little group that played GT6 together...

So the updates bringing b-spec, the course makers and dynamic time and weather as well.

Sorry, couldn't help it, my opinion of the accuracy of that claim by Kaz is almost zero.
So it is for me as well, but I still can't accept PD working so fast as to be responding to the criticism the game has received.

It is far more likely that this is something that was in the pipeline of things to add all along. Therefore is likely to add tracks. Except this is PD so maybe not as well.

A friend told me:

Buddy, GTS will not have more than five or seven circuits beyond what it already has.

Cars will be at most a hundred more.

We are talking about PD, not SMS or T10.

And the worst is that he speaks the truth. It's hard, but it's true.

There are people who are suffering because their game of estimation was being criticized.

I like the game. I love gameplay. But I'm very frustrated with the amount of circuits. I will continue to post my desires and reasonings. I am not interested if the cult object of some religious is being touched.

It's not my problem. I'm a gamer, not a cultist.

There are people who are suffering because their game of estimation was being criticized.

I like the game. I love gameplay. But I'm very frustrated with the amount of circuits. I will continue to post my desires and reasonings. I am not interested if the cult object of some religious is being touched.

It's not my problem. I'm a gamer, not a cultist.

The game is out not even 2 months now. If in two more months we still have no new circuits then i would agree with you. But as it stands now, November+December we get a total of 15 cars for free and a whole new single player mode. Thats a good beginning i would say. And yes, its PD, but they also can read the signs of time and know that they have to come out with more tracks. Its not like in previous games. The competition is more fierce in 2017 than it was 5 years ago and i am sure they acknowledge it.

A good shout for Matterhorn. I really enjoy the long version and with Sport's better physics engine, it could be done justice.

Looking forward to the single player endurance races tbh. Even the option to make custom championships. I hate the three or four lap races.
10 lap GTR races only ones I tend to go for. The lower cars just don't interest me

Anything on Alsace is superb! :D

Shame I'm at work until midnight!

Tbh, despite my penchant for original tracks, anything will do for me. Except ovals. Never had a decent race on one!

Weird.

We read the news that cars of all kinds are being digitized by PD.

Meanwhile, we do not have news about tracks.

The last one was in 2015 when Kaz stated that he planned to bring the Shanghai circuit.

I'm hopeless.

I do not know, guys. But I have a very bad feeling that the GTS will not receive much support about circuits.

If I did, I bet we'd only have six tracks in 2018.

Back