Morse code on Nike One 2022

• Thread starter Freq
  • 235 comments
Hello ppl!

Yesterday I find a new murse code in a new car, BMW M5 just rigth afther the door up de weel, can every you check, wat tells?

Sorry about my ingles but i'm from portugal, :)

Best regards.

Pedro Almeida

i got the nike one thru I-B license and i really like it. what (bleep)s is that the only "tune-up" you can get in the stupid car is to increase rigidity and tyres... you guys should get made-to-order copies of GT4... you know, custom versions.....................

Congratulations Phil, the GT4 king. Hail ye, Hail ye

That rendering is so awesome

While on the future racer theme, the other 2 seat jobby with CVT goes the same hideous speed in both directions, reverse spins at 200km/H is too much fun

I know this is an old topic but I can't help but comment on a sentiment I see an awful lot of in gaming these days. That being the notion of video games as forms of advertisement.

Games cost A-LOT more money to make nowadays than they used to. Especially when you have stuff that includes a crapload of licensed material like GT4 (or most any other racing game for that matter).

In-game Advertising is what pays for those licenses. It is HARDLY a way for game companies to rake in some extra cash on the side.

Does it affect your enjoyment of the game that there's a "useless" Nike concept car in the game?

Would it affect your enjoyment of the game if, instead of Toyota, Chevrolet, and Mitsubishi you had Toyola, Chevrojet, and Mitsusabi?

Hmm.....

wow didnt find this thread untill too late, oh well phil great design kudos to your talent, also thank you for coming by and chatting with us you should get Kaz to pass by sometime. :sly: we have lots of questions for him too, well there nothing i can say that hasn't been said thank you, you are a gracious man. 👍

I know i'm quite late for this but what the hey... Phil i love what you've done for the Nike ONE... when i first saw this car on the pre-release website for PD... "i was like What the... A car by Nike? this would be strange..." I was even more surprised when Nike Japan Decided to package a pair of Nike ONE Shox driving shoes in theire promo package and said the Nike ONE would only be avaliable with that... when i got mine thoruhght th I-B license i was shocked to find out i had gotten it. The ONE is truly a masterpiece of sheer genius phil... sucks that your ONE-R didn't make it but it's fun to drive nonetheless... so let me honor you with a shot of the Nike ONE that no one has ever seen before....

Thank you Dr. Phil... THANK YOU!

No apologies for bringing this thread up again.. it's a keeper. (Some great renders in the preceding pages, too) A few things.

1. I have new respect for the Nike car.

2. About not racing the special cars in GT4. My Dad (a 50-year old Gran Turismo fan) gets a kick out of thrashing the competition in GT3 with the bonus F1 cars, but I would throw it away if only to have a realistic perspective in the game of how those cars really drive, not like a low-slung Subaru with all the performance fields maxed out, which is essentially what the F094/s and co. are. Though no offence to those in charge, for I can still recall how ecstatic I was when it turned out that Senna's Lotus 99T was in my garage to drive at leisure (or not...) thru Monte Carlo.

But more credit than ever to whomever felt it was worth including in GT4 cars that should be felt just as they are! I'm sure a dumb arcade racer can be found elsewhere that will permit a Benz motor wagen to crash and bang through a field of Porsches and Lamborghinis.

3. I like the challenging concept of a 4WD with the front wheels so far apart. That car could only be a 4WD-- The rear wheel or front-wheel drive versions would be pointlessly wasted, am I wrong? And a regular 4WD is difficult to perform with anyways, without drifting around corners in the game.

Somebody said something about the (questionable?) sense of a car that takes an iron man to drive.. Okay, so there are not only points in the design of the Nike car recognisable to bike fans, but if you lust after F1 races and endurance series the notion of training to drive a car isn't completely foreign.

I apologise for the long-winded post, though. You guys rock.

I loooooooooooooove the Nike One. I was so happy when i got it, I invited my friend over and showed him it and we stared.......And then, after 2 hours of being totaly amazed by the 8-gearness, the odd-sounding-ness and the lifty back and neony light-ness and the cool driverness and......We drove a different car :( Then we drove the Nike again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)👍

Hey all,

Thanks for sticking around and enjoying the thread. You keep amazing me. And again thanks for all the kind words, it means a great deal to me.

Just wanted to let you all know that the www.phil-frank.com website Rev2.0 has just gone live. Please stop by. We have included the development stories and images of a number of automotive projects, such as the Nike ONE, as well as new product updates and some more insight into the process of design.

Thanks again,

Phil

OMG ... love your new update!
those new Nike renders are awesome
BTW I have to say I love your work on the new mustang
it inherits some characters from S7 ... I like it

Awesome wallpapers, cheers Frank.

Oh man I would love to drive one in real life, lol, drive to college in that and I'd be the coolest cat around. beat people in their chaved up Nova's

pfd
Hello all,

Stopped back to post a link to wallpapers for the Nike ONE. Enjoy. http://www.seriouswheels.com/index.html

I'm out.

Phil

Thanks, Phil. I'm going to edit them all into a .gif. I'm happy to see that you are still coming here; you haven't forgotten us. I would never expect a designer to post on a public forum, let alone come back after the first week or whatever. Jordan should be proud.

colton19911
Will the production version of the Nike ONE come to the states?

North American Nike Representative: "Nike does not comment on rumors or speculation."
:lol:

I wonder what kind of response you would get if you emailed Nike questioning about how you can order one...:P

Back