motorbike

  • Thread starter Thread starter almog054
  • 17 comments
  • 1,742 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
25
I've seen in the past a video of gran turismo 5 that shows a motorbikes recing , im search in youtube but i dont find it ...
somebody know something abut the motorbikes in gran turismo 5 ? or heard on this ?
 
There is no videos with GT5 and motorcycles, it was only a rumor that they would be featured together
 
Hey, better yet...

Yo!

I've seen the last few threads you've made.

But do us a favor. Use the search button! It'll help you immensely.

You're only new for a day. Now you learn the ropes! Search for the keyword: Motorbike/motorcycle. Then post in that thread.

:)
 
so maybe motorbikes will be in GT5 ?
 
actually, there were some VERY EARLY videos with bikes and cars on the Tokyo track. But that seemed like more of a test clip or something and I DON'T see bikes being in a GT game. Especially since the forum comments in response to the videos were mostly against the idea, arguing that you could never have cars and bikes in a game that you'd play online 'cause all the car drivers would just crash into the bikes...which we would.
 
tourist-trophy-the-real-riding-simulator-20060127103455770.jpg

:)
 
actually, there were some VERY EARLY videos with bikes and cars on the Tokyo track. But that seemed like more of a test clip or something and I DON'T see bikes being in a GT game. Especially since the forum comments in response to the videos were mostly against the idea, arguing that you could never have cars and bikes in a game that you'd play online 'cause all the car drivers would just crash into the bikes...which we would.

yeaaa right !! in the tokyo track ... now i remember
 
actually, there were some VERY EARLY videos with bikes and cars on the Tokyo track. But that seemed like more of a test clip or something and I DON'T see bikes being in a GT game. Especially since the forum comments in response to the videos were mostly against the idea, arguing that you could never have cars and bikes in a game that you'd play online 'cause all the car drivers would just crash into the bikes...which we would.

it need to be just motorbikes race .. without a cars on the track
 
again...probably won't happen. If they're gonna do that, they might as well make another Tourist Trophy...which is far more likely
 
i think it can can be very cool ... motorbikes races
 
again...probably won't happen. If they're gonna do that, they might as well make another Tourist Trophy...which is far more likely

yea .. you probably right , but who know
 

Thats Tourist Trophy.


As for bikes in GT5, very unlikely. Back in 2005 or 2006 E3 PD showed a GT demo which featured both GT4 in 1080P and the bikes from Tourist Trophy combined in the one demo. Kazunori later explained they were asked by Sony to show something and they created this demo at the last moment.

Although I am certain PD are in the process in creating Tourist Trophy, which has a lot of track, engine content overlapping with GT5.
 
actually, there were some VERY EARLY videos with bikes and cars on the Tokyo track. But that seemed like more of a test clip or something and I DON'T see bikes being in a GT game. Especially since the forum comments in response to the videos were mostly against the idea, arguing that you could never have cars and bikes in a game that you'd play online 'cause all the car drivers would just crash into the bikes...which we would.

Why would bikes and cars be on the same track at the same time? :odd:

I am hoping that PD drops a bomb like this, but I am not holding out hope either...

EDIT: Check this out and imagine it in GT5 HD glory. :drool:
 
Last edited:
Once they have modeled the tracks for gt5 couldn't they just work on the physics and looks of bikes then release another tourist trophy quite soon after gt5.
 
Once they have modeled the tracks for gt5 couldn't they just work on the physics and looks of bikes then release another tourist trophy quite soon after gt5.

Pretty much, Kazunori did say when modelling bikes in Tourist Trophy they did it with the PS3's power in mind. I am sure we have a lot of bikes already to go.

I would expect TT2 about 1 - 1.5 years after GT5.
 
Yep, I definitely remember the demo shown where he could select either a car or a bike. Now, we don't know if the bikes were actually selectable, but it doesn't take much to imagine TT2 launching as said, maybe 1 - 1.5 years after GT5. Not all tracks suit the way bikes handle though, and some needed slight remodeling if I remember rightly for the original TT.

I didn't pick up TT when it first launched, but I'm glad I eventually did because it offered a great, different racing experience, even if there were only 4 bikes on track at once. I'll definitely pick up TT2 if it ever comes to light.
 
almog

Please use the "EDIT" button to add more info to your posts. Double and triple posting is frowned upon here.

What he said.

You do also seem to create threads instead of using an existing thread. We already have a multi page thread on Motorcycles in GT5? that you could have read, used and commented on instead of creating yet another one.

Please look around and read through the forums before you create any more threads. Thanks.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back