• Hell no! GT is about cars!

Votes: 99 57.9%
  • Don't care..

Votes: 17 9.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
diegorborges
Let's make this demand happen then.

I don't even have a bike or ride bikes in real life, but I loved Tourist Trophy and I still think that bikes could live with Gran Turismo without problems.

We have bikes + cars out there without problems. Why not in GT?

I would love a bike DLC or something and it would be a day 1 buy for me.

How do we make this demand? Online petition? Anyone have any ideas and or skills to kick this off? I belong to some motorcycle forums and can get some exposure there, but have no idea how to start a campaign.

GT, in general, has not done a single racing series correctly/properly, so to add ANOTHER form of motor racing is insane. It's not the right time. Not even close.

Just look at one facet of GT5: Premium dealerships. So many missing.

Then take into account the lack of other premium F1 cars, rally, etc. Bikes, stay away! :)

Well said, CC! :)

PD obviously can't keep up with the current line-up of production cars. Now, take into account older production cars, rally cars, LMP cars, F1, GT1 cars, etc.

There's no way it's the right time for bikes. Maybe SOMEDAY. But now? No.

Another fine point. :sly:

I would agree, GT5 has been a big wasted opportunity, as with many of the car classes added have not been utilized properly. As a biker though, I would still welcome Bikes in GT5 as DLC!!!

I don't care if Tourist Trophy 2 meant that GT6 would be put back by a whole year. I'd love news that was it coming.

Surely p.d won't only release 2 titles (one full price title) on the ps3. TT has to be the main candidate, if not it should be.

sinbad
I don't care if Tourist Trophy 2 meant that GT6 would be put back by a whole year. I'd love news that was it coming.

Surely p.d won't only release 2 titles (one full price title) on the ps3. TT has to be the main candidate, if not it should be.

Why not hope that GT6 will include motorcycles? i don't want to buy 2 different GT games and i would like to see PD work on GT6 with 100% ressources.

Why not hope that GT6 will include motorcycles? i don't want to buy 2 different GT games and i would like to see PD work on GT6 with 100% ressources.

I wouldn't want to buy two different games either, I think that if there will be a Tourist Trophy 2, it should be implemented in GT6 so there would be two sides of the game that you could choose to play from the main menu.

I think you have to accept that they can't pull the bikes out of thin air. Either you buy them in addition to gt6, or their inclusion is in place of other gt6 content.

I'd like a seperate game, if it's done properly, and I'd gladly pay for both.

That said, motorcycle dlc would be good, but I can imagine it being quite pricey. TT2 would of course feature many tracks we gt5 owners already have, but there would also be a single player mode, with license tests and "a-spec events" and a large number of motorcycles, for £40. Bike dlc would be at least £10 I'd bet, but it would be just a handful of bikes, maybe Valencia circuit, and none of the other stuff.

You forgot online ... althought some will use for racing people will only crash into cars to see if it's real and be inmature.

The very idea of cars and bikes on track together is a bit immature :-)

Happens at the Nurburgring, daily. ZX10r & DTM

You could also say a Fiat 500 and and a Le Man Car is immature but it is possible within GT5!

Its one of those things, and a matter of opinion I guess. What makes sense to one person is dumb for another.:)

You could also say a Fiat 500 and and a Le Man Car is immature but it is possible within. GT5

Its one of those things, and a matter of opinion I guess. What makes sense to one person is dumb for another.:)

Check my post , in my case I don't think prob is Car VS Bike but the hole development of the bike and driver phisics --

I do not see a problem with that, after all TT used the old GT4 P model.

Bikes rely on mechanical grip like cars also, but no downforce though. I suspect to implement bikes in to GT5 would simply be a case of adding some new variables/parameters to the P engine to accommodate the bikes, while still keeping the existing variables/parameters for the cars.

I do not see a problem with that, after all TT used the old GT4 P model.

Bikes rely on mechanical grip like cars also, but no downforce though. I suspect to implement bikes in to GT5 would simply be a case of adding some new variables/parameters to the P engine to accommodate the bikes, while still keeping the existing variables/parameters for the cars.

Okay.

I was talking about online and the idiots who online use GT5 to crash cars.

How would they mod bike crashed ? Like midnight , driver gets out of bike and goes to the ground ? :lol:

Okay.

I was talking about online and the idiots who online use GT5 to crash cars.

How would they mod bike crashed ? Like midnight , driver gets out of bike and goes to the ground ? :lol:

Sorry, missed that bit.

Of course that will happen, even without bikes we have this problem, kids in Veyrons and X wings etc

I have raced in a public lounge maybe 20-30 times in the passed year. Public lounges are just horrible places mostly. My advice find a good group and stay away! lol

With my group, and out of private lounges, I can think of many great tests and comparisons we could do on all tracks. Ducati Panigale vs 458 at the Nurburgring as an example.:drool:

Scoter vs Midget in RS tires :dopey:

What ever floats your boat I guess, and that is the Key selling point about the GT series and what made it stand out.:)

What some people forget about games is that they are there to allow us in many cases to live out the impossible. Where would a normal person have the chance to race an Enzo or Mclraen F1, or even looking at other games, like war games where you can save the world in your living room and live to tell the tale.

If I want to see what is faster from 50mph to 150mph between a GT500 car and a TVR Tuscan Speed 6 I can test this, or see what is faster around Tsukuba, a stock S2000 vs a Suzuki Capucino I can. Of course the results may not be spot on, but its fun. Comparison in GT5 is what makes the game so great imo.

If they do have scooters then I just hope that PD will get the 2 stroke sound right.

I think it was not too bad for some of sportier 2 stroke bikes in TT.

I used to own a Cagiva Super City 125, 7 speed gearbox and a 13,000rpm motor. TT was pretty close but of course could have been better. (maybe I am thinking Riding Spirits! lol)

If PD could replicate the 2-stroke smell that would be awesome! haha

PAPPACLART

You could also say a Fiat 500 and and a Le Man Car is immature but it is possible within GT5!

Only because Nordschleife is technically just a public toll road on those days. Coaches pootle round it too, it's not even a "track day", as such.
I guess you could make a case for recreating these days, but in any competitive environment? No.

Only because Nordschleife is technically just a public toll road on those days. Coaches pootle round it too, it's not even a "track day", as such.
I guess you could make a case for recreating these days, but in any competitive environment? No.

With regards to A spec events/single player, IMO no Bikes and cars should not be mixed and should have there own events. For online and for hot lapping (racing a Ghost) then the bike vs car scenario should be allowed to flourish should people wish to and at least for the sake of comparison.

The road Bike vs road Car comparison is a very relevant and valid one with pretty much every magazine car and bike doing several comparisons every couple of years.

A recent 1 Motortrend 1198 vs 458

Tired Tyres
Really? I'd say the poll would indicate the exact opposite.

If you want bikes buy a bike game.

Problem with that logic is there's no proper bike games from what I've seen that allow you to drive street bikes like a tourist trophy would, regardless of wether or not it's in gt5 or a seep rate release. Personally I'd like it in gt5 simply for consolidation.

Tired Tyres
Really? I'd say the poll would indicate the exact opposite.

If you want bikes buy a bike game.

Can i ask you some questions?

1. Whats wrong with more content
2. Would you buy 2 games instead of one with more content?

Nothing wrong with more content as long as it's the right content.

Car content yes. Tracks yes. Bikes no. Otherwise why stop there?

Lets have some speedboats and space ships. They are, after all, content.

Back