Motorsport OMG / WTF moments - Racing Funnies, Fails, Crashes, And Randomness

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 5,373 comments
I think those calling it attempted murder are taking it a bit far, there was no intent to kill him, just slow him down.

Still this is the most stupid attempt at gaining an advantage ever. I would disqualify him from the season at least and of course ban him from the rest of the races.

Yikes.

Happened last week in Dominican Republic, Venezuelan driver Valentina Tomasello only suffered a broken arm, as hard to believe as it is.

Yikes.

Happened last week in Dominican Republic, Venezuelan driver Valentina Tomasello only suffered a broken arm, as hard to believe as it is.

What was holding the front of that Civic to the rest of the car? Tape? SuperGlue? :odd:

I can't believe such a slow speed impact tore the car in two :eek:

I think it's fair to say the slow speed is what saved this guy from a fate much worse than a broken arm

I had to re-watch that several times over to catch each and every safety failure. Christ almighty.

Nothing to protect the Marshalls
Nothing to protect the cars from the tree
The car was weaker than cardboard
The driver wasn't strapped in
The helmet came off so easily

Last edited:
In a much lighter and humorous version of the other bike interaction we've seen in this thread, Troy Corser gets cheeky (in a literal fashion) with a rival during an overtake at Goodwood Revival. (@ 4:40 on)

Last edited:
I had to re-watch that several times over to catch each and every safety failure. Christ almighty.

Nothing to protect the Marshalls
Nothing to protect the cars from the tree
The car was weaker than cardboard
The driver wasn't strapped in
The helmet came off so easily
At the very start, at the end of the main straight....did you catch the marshal just standing in the middle of open tarmac?

Nothing to protect the Marshals
At the very start, at the end of the main straight....did you catch the marshal just standing in the middle of open tarmac?
Have you ever watched clips from the many grassroots race tracks in Argentina that their main series goes to? Most of the flag points are one guy standing about 20m away from the track on the grass. No barriers, no gravel, nothing but grass between him and the cars. It's mental.

Have you ever watched clips from the many grassroots race tracks in Argentina that their main series goes to? Most of the flag points are one guy standing about 20m away from the track on the grass. No barriers, no gravel, nothing but grass between him and the cars. It's mental.

Don't forget the flooded racetracks!

Proud of my country :lol:

Looking at that crash, they will probably, take those tress away and give marshals somewhere to stand. Track safety is very important, they will lean, from any accident.:)

Back