Movie Trivia Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Diego440
  • 503 comments
  • 22,234 views
live4speed
They hand out electron, but I don't know the spelling.

Just give it a shot bud. ;)
 
Granah weep ninny bong is all I can remember.
 
err pretty close but i need more than that.

spec...
 
Bah weep granah weep ninni bong

but didnt they hand energon cubes or whatever they are?
 
Sting
but didnt they hand energon cubes or whatever they are?
It looked like energon flavored sticks of chewing gum.

I think he called it an energon treat or snack.
 
STiing got it! :)
 
Swift
STiing got it! :)

muha, i got the movie on UMD, so I watched it last night on PSP again. lol

Who is the leader of the Junkions, and what is significant about the way he talks?
 
Sting
muha, i got the movie on UMD, so I watched it last night on PSP again. lol

Who is the leader of the Junkions, and what is significant about the way he talks?

Wrek-Gar. And he "talks TV"
 
What's the connection between Super Troops and Matrix 2 & 3?

Hint, it's a person.
 
Keanu Reeves?
 
Carrie Ann Moss?

is super troops even a film? I heard of Super TroopERS, but not troops. lol
 
MAn! I'm sorry. I meant Super Troopers
super_troopers.jpg
 
hmmmmm,

dude who plays Smith, hugo Weaving?
 
Swift
What's the connection between Super Troops and Matrix 2 & 3?

Hint, it's a person.

They're amongst the worst films ever made?
 
Sting
hmmmmm,

dude who plays Smith, hugo Weaving?

No, but you're getting closer.

And super troopers was funny. Not a good movie at all, but funny :)
 
Holy crap this is a good question, I even when down the whole freakin cast of Matrix Reloaded on IMDB and cross referenced to SuperTroopers, I got nothing!
 
Is it the name of a character in the film, as opposed to th name of an actor that player a charachter in the film?
 
live4speed
Is it the name of a character in the film, as opposed to th name of an actor that player a charachter in the film?

I'll go with either one. :)
 
There is an "oracle" in both films?
 
Nope

I'll go for another few hours then I'll give it to you. :)
 
Think of the fruity guy in Super Troopers.
 
Tell us oh masterful Swift!
 
OH Garbage!!!

I'm sorry. I will refrain from asking questions for a while. I was completely wrong. I got Lambert Wilson and Philippe Benninkmeyer confused.

My apologies for holding this thread up for days with a bogus question. :guilty:
 
Nevermind Swift, here's a question.

Who was originally set to play the part as Jamie Conway in the film Bright lights, big city?
 
this is a late 80s movie, right?

er... sounds like something Tom Cruise would do...?
 
It was Thomas Cruise Mapother IV, but it wasn't something he would do ;). He backed down becuse he didn't want to play a character that used drugs and the drugs were a big part of the film that couldn't be cut out for his sake. Your go.
 
mmm close enough.

They were showing The Matrix last night. In what company does Neo (still as Thomas Anderson) work?
 
Back