Movie Trivia Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Diego440
  • 503 comments
  • 22,237 views
Diego440
so if I answer the Matrix one, who goes next...?
Revheadnz because he answered first.
 
live4speed
Revheadnz because he answered first.

right...

so I'll just shut up now :nervous:
 
Revheadnz
On the Brides shoes it said "**** You" if I remember correctly.

You're right about that one...

Your go...

Sorry for the mix up guys... I just though that maybe some people wouldn't get some of those... it was a first come first serve...
 
Sorry guys, I was at school.

I know it says not only quotes at the top but surely one question is ok.

What line said in Die Hard With a Vengance by Bruce Willis's character is a reference to something his character said in Pulp Fiction?
 
Wow, this is the best question so far. I have no idea though. :D
 
Revheadnz
Sorry guys, I was at school.

I know it says not only quotes at the top but surely one question is ok.

What line said in Die Hard by Bruce Willis's character is a reference to something his character said in Pulp Fiction?


I guess you must be talking about Die Hard with a Vengance as Die Hard was before Pulp Fiction.
 
DQuaN
I guess you must be talking about Die Hard with a Vengance as Die Hard was before Pulp Fiction.

Oh damn, sorry for the mix up. Yes, I am talking about Die Hard With a Vengance.

Thanks for the heads up DQuan.
 
Wow, that's a rellay good and obscure factoid.

I'll have to do a search on it.
 
I have already found the answer but will leave it for someone else.

Unless I can come up with a good question.
 
Something to the effect of "I was working on a suspention filled with nothing but playing cards and watching Captain Kangaroo"... I don't have it exactly right... Good enough?
 
Hmmm, it's half right. I might wait for the full answer. But if no-one's got it by tonight or tomorrow then I'll give it to you.
 
When Bruce Willis tells Sam Jackson 'I was working on a nice suspension, smoking cigarettes and watching Captain Kangaroo.' The second line is from the song Flowers on the Wall by The Statler Brothers, a song which is in Pulp Fiction.

Bruce Willis' character in Pulp Fiction (Butch) sings that song in his girlfriend's car when he spotted Marcellus.

Do I get a treat? :D

I'm going to bed and won't be on tomorrow for most of the day, so whoever wants to go next, by all means.
 
Nice one, Diego. That one was pretty cool.

Q: Ewan McGregor(Renton) & Ewen Bremner(Spud) starred in the 1996 classic, "Trainspotting". They reunited for this war movie by Ridley Scott in 2001. Name that movie.
 
Diego440
When Bruce Willis tells Sam Jackson 'I was working on a nice suspension, smoking cigarettes and watching Captain Kangaroo.' The second line is from the song Flowers on the Wall by The Statler Brothers, a song which is in Pulp Fiction.

Bruce Willis' character in Pulp Fiction (Butch) sings that song in his girlfriend's car when he spotted Marcellus.

Do I get a treat? :D

I'm going to bed and won't be on tomorrow for most of the day, so whoever wants to go next, by all means.

Good work there Diego, your treats are in the mail :dopey:

And to A6M5, would that be Black Hawk Down? I know it has Ewan McGregor in it but I have no idea who the other dude is.
 
Revheadnz
And to A6M5, would that be Black Hawk Down? I know it has Ewan McGregor in it but I have no idea who the other dude is.
That might've been bit too easy. :D Ewen is on the left.:
3_friends.gif

Since the "Trainspotting", I've spotted him in "Snatch", "Black Hawk Down", "Alien Vs. Predator", etc. Pretty funny guy.

Your go again!
 
Revheadnz
I know it has Ewan McGregor in it but I have no idea who the other dude is.

Thanks 👍

Just in for a moment. Ewen Bremner in Black Hawk Down is the guy that goes deaf because the other kid is shooting that huge machine gun next to his ear. I remember that part clearly, because it's so funny.
 
Since you've gone off-line and I'm available, I'll go.

In the 1975 movie Monty Python and the Holy Grail, which actor plays the most characters?
 
Diego440
Since you've gone off-line and I'm available, I'll go.

In the 1975 movie Monty Python and the Holy Grail, which actor plays the most characters?


I think i know this, and the amount of people. But will let somebody else try as i dont have a question. I will PM Diego440 with my answer though to see if im right.
 
a6m5
That might've been bit too easy. :D
Since the "Trainspotting", I've spotted him in "Snatch", "Black Hawk Down", "Alien Vs. Predator", etc. Pretty funny guy.

Your go again!

Sorry I couldn't get on to answer a question guys, sister spent 3 solid hours on myspace :grumpy:

Cheers for taking my go anyway Diego, I don't think I could have thought of anything more on the spot anyway :D

And to A6M5, in Snatch, is Ewen one of the pikeys? I think I recognize him now.
 
Diego440
Since you've gone off-line and I'm available, I'll go.

In the 1975 movie Monty Python and the Holy Grail, which actor plays the most characters?
Michael Palin, he plays at least 7 people.
 
Palin usually does the most characters. I thought maybe in Holy Grail it might have been John Cleese.
 
Revheadz
And to A6M5, in Snatch, is Ewen one of the pikeys? I think I recognize him now.

No, in Snatch Ewen is the guy Bullet-Tooth Tony puts on his car window and locks his head and starts rolling the car.

live4speed
Michael Palin, he plays at least 7 people.

Michael Palin it is... he plays 9 characters. (After searching)
1. First Swallow-Savvy Guard
2. Dennis
3. Peasant 2
4. Right Head
5. Sir Galahad the Pure
6. Narrator
7. King of Swamp Castle
8. Brother Maynard's Brother
9. Leader of The Knights who say NI!

And maybe one more.

Your go.
 
What year was a film (and it was a good film) starring Sidney Poitier and Rob Steiger released?
 
is the film In the Heat of the Night?

whoops.. if so, I have to search the year, but I'd say late 60s.

EDIT: 1967
 
Alright, I searched and I'm 99.87% sure I'm right.

So, next question:

Which movie is allegedly, the longest commercial ever made? (not including infomercials)
 
Diego440
Alright, I searched and I'm 99.87% sure I'm right.

So, next question:

Which movie is allegedly, the longest commercial ever made? (not including infomercials)
Like, just one product?
 
Yes, just one product.

The movie was done in 2000.
 
Sorry Diego, I forgot about the thread :dunce:, yeah you were right.
 
Diego440
Alright, I searched and I'm 99.87% sure I'm right.

So, next question:

Which movie is allegedly, the longest commercial ever made? (not including infomercials)
I've been thinking long and hard on this, but all the movies I can come up with wern't made in 2000, not even 1999 or 2001. So my answer is, I haven't got a damn clue.
 
Alright, here's the definitive hint: the advertised product is FedEx
 
Back