MSN 1.5hr Manufacturer's Endurance Race Series

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rinsky
  • 4,613 comments
  • 278,239 views
Bats can get into very small spaces.

I had several keep appearing in my basement last year (my gameroom and office); looked everywhere trying to figure out how they got in;
Discovered a small gap under my front porch that led right into my basement. Once i sealed it, no more bats, so i think i found the correct entryway.

Just be diligent, walk around the outside looking everywhere and fill in those cracks/gaps if you can; They see heat, so any opening is like a beacon for them. Otherwise they will keep coming in. Preferably after hours so the bats inside have left for the night to feed (you dont want them trapped in the walls, etc...).
Good Luck. :cheers:
 
Bats can get into very small spaces.

I had several keep appearing in my basement last year (my gameroom and office); looked everywhere trying to figure out how they got in;
Discovered a small gap under my front porch that led right into my basement. Once i sealed it, no more bats, so i think i found the correct entryway.

Just be diligent, walk around the outside looking everywhere and fill in those cracks/gaps if you can; They see heat, so any opening is like a beacon for them. Otherwise they will keep coming in. Preferably after hours so the bats inside have left for the night to feed (you dont want them trapped in the walls, etc...).
Good Luck. :cheers:
We don't have a front porch. We have a shared stoop and walkway. With a small fenced yard and with a medium sized tree in it.

The only place I can think of in the front of the house would be that old basement window but, looks pretty sealed off to me. The hole is mostly likely in the back of the house. Unless it came in while we brought in groceries a few nights before but, hard to believe it took that many days to start flying around. Since they hunt twice nightly.

Oh, and only the vampire bats have infrared vision to help pinpoint blood veins in animals or people. And use echolocation to find prey. No vampire species live in the US as far as I know.

Others bats species have eyes designed for night vision. Which is why they avoid light because it blinds them. They can see pretty well despite common belief. But, since they trying to find flying insects in dark. So they use the sound technique known as echolocation to hunt. Because of they sound to hurt have some of best hearing of the animal kingdom putting ears cats or dogs to shame.

Some bats species will also eat fruit from trees. Which they use echolocation to help find.
 
Last edited:
To, @Rinsky @Infineon @micantony
@Jw_wk1010 @GTP_Guido @Herimopp89 @docbrown40 @fastone371 @Racer283 @WhiteFlight1 @SRT DK Racing @T5Black @TexasJDC @bloodyboyblue @Standard_FV @DesertPenguin
@bigbeefytaco @Tall Paul @llNovall @Hygrade B

New Event Announcement

Honda S660 Classic GT 5 Race Cup


Event Introduction

This is a one make spirit race series based on old school Gran Turismo's classic 5 race championships. All to be completed in night.

I have chosen Honda's modern Kei Car the S660 for this. The car will be raced at stock performance. I decided to not to allow tuning for this event to keep the races fun and competitive. The Honda S660 is Japans newest addition of Kei Car sports car

Kei Cars are a class of micro cars unique to Japan. These small cars have become a national icons of Japanese culture. And unlike many European micro car. They are still produced. Owners of these cars also get the benefit of reduced car taxes. The class is specifically by size, engine displacement, and horsepower.

While some Kei Cars do get sold outside of Japan. Usually with an increased engine size and boosted horsepower. They don't have popularity anywhere but, in Japan. Since these cars are a unique symbol to Japan all 5 races will be on Japanese or Japanese based race tracks. Race length will first lap past 25 km (15.525 miles).


Event Date and Time

Date: Saturday April 18th
Lobby Opens: 6:30 pm EDST
Set Grid For Race 1: 6:55pm EDST
First Race Starts: 7:00 pm EDST

EDST = US Eastern Daylight Savings Time

Warning: This will be a long event. So I will start on time. You may enter after the first the race but, you will only be scored for races you start.


Race Schedule

Note: Grid will be set by host based practice times. Race 1: will be a 25 minutes practice / warm up. Races 2, 3, 4, 5 will have each 15 minute practices sessions.

Race 1: Autopolis Full Layout, 6 Laps
Race 2: Tsukuba, 13 Laps
Race 3: Kyoto - Miyagi, 13 Laps
Race 4: Fuji F, 6 Laps
Race 5: Suzuka Full Layout, 5 Laps


Regulations And Basic Settings

Honda S660 '15 Only
N100
No BOP
Power 100% Weight 100%
Comfort Softs Tires Only
No Tuning
Car must be stock except for brake balance and tires.
ABS Only
Tires x4 Fuel x4
All Settings Real
Heavy Damage
Corner Penalties Strong
Flags Yes
Official Tire Brand Yokohama Tires

Note: Liveries are not mandatory but, Yokohama is the only tire brand allowed to be displayed. And Manufacturer besides Honda maybe displayed on the car.

More Details In forum

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...-open-6-30pm-edst-first-race-7pm-edst.389789/
 
Last edited:
Interested. Gotta run a couple laps and make sure I can drive the car first.
 
To, @Rinsky @Infineon @micantony
@Jw_wk1010 @GTP_Guido @Herimopp89 @docbrown40 @fastone371 @Racer283 @WhiteFlight1 @SRT DK Racing @T5Black @TexasJDC @bloodyboyblue @Standard_FV @DesertPenguin
@bigbeefytaco @Tall Paul @llNovall @Hygrade B

New Event Announcement

Honda S660 Classic GT 5 Race Cup


Event Introduction

This is a one make spirit race series based on old school Gran Turismo's classic 5 race championships. All to be completed in night.

I have chosen Honda's modern Kei Car the S660 for this. The car will be raced at stock performance. I decided to not to allow tuning for this event to keep the races fun and competitive. The Honda S660 is Japans newest addition of Kei Car sports car

Kei Cars are a class of micro cars unique to Japan. These small cars have become a national icons of Japanese culture. And unlike many European micro car. They are still produced. Owners of these cars also get the benefit of reduced car taxes. The class is specifically by size, engine displacement, and horsepower.

While some Kei Cars do get sold outside of Japan. Usually with an increased engine size and boosted horsepower. They don't have popularity anywhere but, in Japan. Since these cars are a unique symbol to Japan all 5 races will be on Japanese or Japanese based race tracks. Race length will first lap past 25 km (15.525 miles).


Event Date and Time

Date: Saturday April 18th
Lobby Opens: 6:30 pm EDST
Set Grid For Race 1: 6:55pm EDST
First Race Starts: 7:00 pm EDST

EDST = US Eastern Daylight Savings Time

Warning: This will be a long event. So I will start on time. You may enter after the first the race but, you will only be scored for races you start.


Race Schedule

Note: Grid will be set by host based practice times. Race 1: will be a 25 minutes practice / warm up. Races 2, 3, 4, 5 will have each 15 minute practices sessions.

Race 1: Autopolis Full Layout, 6 Laps
Race 2: Tsukuba, 13 Laps
Race 3: Kyoto - Miyagi, 13 Laps
Race 4: Fuji F, 6 Laps
Race 5: Suzuka Full Layout, 5 Laps


Regulations And Basic Settings

Honda S660 '15 Only
N100
No BOP
Power 100% Weight 100%
Comfort Softs Tires Only
No Tuning
Car must be stock except for brake balance and tires.
ABS Only
Tires x4 Fuel x4
All Settings Real
Heavy Damage
Corner Penalties Strong
Flags Yes
Official Tire Brand Yokohama Tires

Note: Liveries are not mandatory but, Yokohama is the only tire brand allowed to be displayed. And Manufacturer besides Honda maybe displayed on the car.

More Details In forum

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...-open-6-30pm-edst-first-race-7pm-edst.389789/

Get rid of the 15 minute break/qualifying between each race, change to light damage, and start them all reverse grid (other than the first race) and I’ll be in. That’s the exact same 5-race per night format the A-Z races have been running for years and it’s over in less than 2 hours usually. Starting every race fastest first won’t make for much entertainment.
 
Ok sorry it took my longer than normal to post the points. You would think because I'm off work it would give me more free time but with two small children that's just not the case. I'm the only one watching them everyday for 10 hours until the wife gets off work. My regular job is much easier :lol:


Everyone now has their only two drop point races added in. These drop points will change throughout the year depending on your worst finishes. If you have already used up your two drop point totals for some reason then the pressure is on for you not to finish poorly again until our final race in December.


pdf00001 (2).png
1586448174690_pdf00001.png
 
Get rid of the 15 minute break/qualifying between each race, change to light damage, and start them all reverse grid (other than the first race) and I’ll be in. That’s the exact same 5-race per night format the A-Z races have been running for years and it’s over in less than 2 hours usually. Starting every race fastest first won’t make for much entertainment.
Races will be between 12 and 18 minutes. I have already eliminated actually qualifying to save time.

The 15 minute break for them and me. I have to run this event myself. It also to give everyone time to adjust the next track. So everyone is at their best. And it allows a chance for a bathroom break, grab drink, get a snack, and etc.

Plus I want everyone at their best. So I'm allowing time adjust to the next track. Cars of this performance are a great equalizer.

As for reverse grid. I'm somewhat using this event to test out points system for future events as well. So I don't want to gimmicky.

I always use heavy damage realism. Unless I'm force not to for do the game limitations. Makes people think twice about being to aggressive.
 
Will have to completely withdraw from this series, unfortunately.
Have fun everyone and stay safe :cheers:
 
I can‘t make this night races/series any longer.
It‘s a great series but I will join some european based series/races.
I mean why can't you make the races anymore? Did you get a new job or something?
 
Please remove me from next season.
I didn't support you enough because I got pissed off with GTS.
Please let someone who is enjoying the game take my place.
Sorry for letting everyone down
 
Why does it matter? Leave him alone lol
Oh, so now I'm not allowed to care about the lives of our players. About a month ago you were complaining I was caring enough. Make up your mind.

He has been with our league for while. I'm curious what's changed?
 
Interested but will be unable. Want to get a solid finish in the manufacturer series and then spend time working on my broadcasting demo that I hope to finish by next week. Lots of games still left to go through.
Manufacturer race is Sunday.
 
Well my event is Saturday.
Ooooh okay. Completely went over my head. That’s the nation’s cup then. If I can get a good enough finish early on I’ll join.
 
Last edited:
Ooooh okay. Completely went over my head. That’s the nation’s cup then. If I can get a good enough finish early on I’ll join.
If run the first time slot for the Nation Cup. You should be able to get out before I start the first race.
 
If run the first time slot for the Nation Cup. You should be able to get out before I start the first race.
Yea but I want a good result. If it doesn’t go well I’d like to try again
 
Notice,

I have decided no longer running a public points system in order to preserve the fun for S660 Event. And to make this event more inviting. The points championship was to test a point system for the possibility of a more serious events in future.

The event will go on as planned for fun. Room Opens 6:30pm Eastern US. First Race is at 7pm. Eastern US. I'm estimating the last race to finish around 10 pm Eastern US.
 
Last edited:
Notice,

I have decided no longer running a public points system in order to preserve the fun for S660 Event. And to make this event more inviting. The points championship was to test a point system for the possibility of a more serious events in future.

The event will go on as planned for fun. Room Opens 6:30pm Eastern US. First Race is at 7pm. Eastern US. I'm estimating the last race to finish around 10 pm Eastern US.

I will race as much as possible tonight.
 
Thank you to everyone that showed up for my event Saturday. I'm sorry to who missed it.

My next event will be much sooner than I intended. I was planning an electric and energy car event for Earth Day. I just realized Earth Day is next Wednesday. The event contest of 4 races.

Three races will be one make races. One for each of the 3 production electric cars in GTS. These being the BMW I3, the Tesla Model S, and the Porsche Taycan.

The 4th race will be mixed race between Gr.X class Electric or Lazer Powered VGT Cars.

I will need a few days to get the details together. Also I will not be on available next Saturday. So this event will either Friday or Sunday. I know I won't be ready by Wednesday.
 
Back