MSN 1.5hr Manufacturer's Endurance Race Series

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rinsky
  • 4,613 comments
  • 277,609 views
As of right now nobody on the list has said they will miss tomorrow's race.
Just keep an eye on this thread for any cancelation. But as of now if your not in the top 16 your not racing tomorrow unless someone backs out.

1. RINSKY - McLaren - #70
2. Infineon - Alfa Romeo - #73
3. Micantony - Aston Martin - #37
4. Cold Warrior - Dodge - #53
5. Jw_wk1010 - Mercedes - #30
6. GTP_Guido - Porsche - #69
7. Herimopp89 - Mercedes - #55
8. Docbrown40 - Lamborghini - #46
9. Fastone371 - Renault Sport - #3
10. Racer283 - Porsche -
11. WhiteFlight1 - Mercedes
12. SRT DK Racing - Subaru - #71
13. T5Black - Nissan - #79
14. TexasJDC - Lexus - #197
15. Bloodyboyblue - Subaru - #25
16. Standard_FV - Jaguar - 71
---------Reserve list is now full----------

17. Desertpenguin - Lexus
18.Bigbeefytaco - Porsche
19. Tall Paul - BMW
20. llNovall - Lamborghini
21. HygradeB - Lexus - #66
Even with my attempt to get people talking early in the week. We still haven't heard half of our members. So I not sure many people are going to remember to show up.

I haven't even seen Infineon post on here or the director board.
 
Oh, as of March 8th the US is now under Daylight Savings Time expect Hawaii and parts Arizona (Yes parts, Arizona is a confusing when it comes to the daylight savings).

If your area or country does not participate in Daylight Savings. Our races start 1 hour early for you. From April through our November races.
 
Last edited:
On another note. As I sure many of you know. With everyone stuck at home because of this stupid virus. Internet services are being pushed to their limits. This includes Gran Turismo's servers and even my wired internet connection.

While it has been discussed with the other directors it is not official yet. Depending on how unstable Gran Turismo servers are Saturday. I may decide to run the race as a public lobby so the host be transferred. In case of my disconnection.

I will test out the servers when I get on Saturday. And try to give a heads up.

If I have to run the room as public lobby. I request the first couple of people that comes in after my have a strong internet service. In case the room would to become yours.

Also everyone delete your temporary data in GTS options before you enter the lobby. And do whatever else you can do to reduce internet strain.

I will do whatever I can on my end. To try to make this race run smoothly.

I would like to note. When ran I that Laguna Seca race 2 weeks ago. Half the people who started that race got disconnected. So I don't think I'm being to cautious.
 
Last edited:
Even with my attempt to get people talking early in the week. We still haven't heard half of our members. So I not sure many people are going to remember to show up.

I haven't even seen Infineon post on here or the director board.
I feel like there should be a deadline to confirm. I'd like to begin testing strategies but I don't want to spend an hour or two doing it and practicing only to be told there's no room.

So far 6 full-time drivers have said yes, one said no and one said maybe. Two reserves have said yes (myself included), one said no and Nova and Hygrade have yet to appear in a race so I'd like to say Tall Paul and I will both be in but I still have no idea.
 
I feel like there should be a deadline to confirm. I'd like to begin testing strategies but I don't want to spend an hour or two doing it and practicing only to be told there's no room.

So far 6 full-time drivers have said yes, one said no and one said maybe. Two reserves have said yes (myself included), one said no and Nova and Hygrade have yet to appear in a race so I'd like to say Tall Paul and I will both be in but I still have no idea.
Are you kidding me. I'll host this race with 2 people if have too. I have nothing better to do tonight.
 
race begins 1 hour and 40 minutes from now/this post (5:40 pm eastern is my current time)

Race start time = 11:20pm gmt/utc
 
Last edited:
Taco can have my spot didn't realize race time had moved up an hr.

The race times have not changed.

Qualifying starts at 7:20pm EST

Race begins at 7:30pm EST and is over at 9:00pm EST.
 
The race times have not changed.

Qualifying starts at 7:20pm EST

Race begins at 7:30pm EST and is over at 9:00pm EST.

I thought I read somewhere it moved up an hr
 
I meant no room for me. As in it's full.

I'm sure there will be room to race tonight but it's never a Guarantee any reserve drivers will get to race each month.. this was clearly stated when everyone signed up as a reserve driver


I will have to run some laps with the RS as a comparison. I'm forcing myself to run the manual gearbox, takes some getting used to especially getting the shifts at proper rpm. I'm either way to early or hold the gear much to long.

You will get to race tonight as well.
 
I thought I read somewhere it moved up an hr

I'm moved the race up 30 minutes at the beginning of the year other than that nothing has changed except daylight savings time.
 
I'm going to be there around 7:10pm but I will be there.
 
I just did raced in Daily Race C to check servers. As expected Gran Turismo's servers are questionable today. A lot glitches throughout the race. So I decided on a Public Lobby. With the FIA races and Leagues that host on Saturdays. I thought this would be the case.
 
I thought I read somewhere it moved up an hr
Only if your area doesn't participate in Daylight Savings. Then the race will be an hour early for you.
 
Qualifying starts in 15 minutes
 
See everyone after the race.
 
DNF because of a bat. Still have no idea how it got into my house. We haven't left the house in days. I'm now wondering if there is a hole in the house somewhere.
 
DNF because of a bat. Still have no idea how it got into my house. We haven't left the house in days. I'm now wondering if there is a hole in the house somewhere.
From experience I'd say check the attic and around the the edges where the roof meets up with the rest of the house
 
From experience I'd say check the attic and around the the edges where the roof meets up with the rest of the house
The bat was in our basement where my PS4 is. So I don't think it came in from another floor. Nobody else in the house knew about it until I told them. I noticed it flying around my head while I was racing. It was one of those what the hell is that moments.
 
Last edited:
The bat was in our basement where my PS4 is. So I don't think it came in from another floor. Nobody else in the house knew about it until I told them. I noticed it flying around my head while I was racing. It was one of those what the hell is that moments.

We had that happen. For the life of me I couldnt figure out how it got in unless it just happened to fly in as the screen door was closing. We have a 2 story house so a bat would have to enter through the attic then make it into the upstairs living area then fly down the stairwell towards light which I dont believe they will. We turned all the lights on and opened the doors and after a few minutes it flew out into the darkness.
Do you have an old unused dryer vent hole in the basement?? We have a 100 year old farm house on a new foundation, that was the first place that I looked because there was a dryer in different locations at some point in the past.
 
I'm working on the points. Things have been really busy around here but I promise I'm working on it.
 
We had that happen. For the life of me I couldnt figure out how it got in unless it just happened to fly in as the screen door was closing. We have a 2 story house so a bat would have to enter through the attic then make it into the upstairs living area then fly down the stairwell towards light which I dont believe they will. We turned all the lights on and opened the doors and after a few minutes it flew out into the darkness.
Do you have an old unused dryer vent hole in the basement?? We have a 100 year old farm house on a new foundation, that was the first place that I looked because there was a dryer in different locations at some point in the past.
There is an old dryer vent but, I think that is now used the ventilation fan in the downstairs bathroom. You can hear the fan vibrating it when you're outside and the fan is on.

I currently live in a 3 story rental townhouse row home built in 1957. The basement used to a garage at some point. Like many of the houses in the neighborhood the garage was removed for more living space. Basement now a family room (game room) and add 2nd bathroom. With laundry and utilities a long the wall under the staircase side.

There is space for one car behind the house. A patio was added at some point connecting to the kitchen which acts like a carport.
 
Back