MSN 1.5hr Manufacturer's Endurance Race Series

• Thread starter Rinsky
  • 4,613 comments
Anything after 8pm EST. I might just make it open to randoms and put penalties on. I don't think many people follow this thread closely.

If anyone out there wants to race tonight or tomorrow night post in here when you're available.

We have electricity back on after local storms and tornados, that would be 7 tornados so far all in nearby communities with the farthest about 15 miles away, I think the NWS is still doing damage estimates on 1 or 2 possible more touch down locations. . Just waiting for wheel to come back from Fanatec, FedEx tracking still says tomorrow on wheel so I may get to race Saturday after all. :):)

Anything after 8pm EST. I might just make it open to randoms and put penalties on. I don't think many people follow this thread closely.

If anyone out there wants to race tonight or tomorrow night post in here when you're available.

I could possibly get on around 10 or 10:30 EST.

Reminder to everyone that the race is tomorrow. We are looking to have close to another full lobby. I have 21 people and 16 spots but I'm sure a few won't make it like always so I don't think we will have an issue.

@CrazyJohn I need your PSN so I can add you to my friends list otherwise you won't get in because it's a private lobby.

Reminder to everyone that the race is tomorrow. We are looking to have close to another full lobby. I have 21 people and 16 spots but I'm sure a few won't make it like always so I don't think we will have an issue.

@CrazyJohn I need your PSN so I can add you to my friends list otherwise you won't get in because it's a private lobby.

Hoping I will make the race, FedEx tracking says my wheel will be back today, that's cutting it close. I have not run 1 lap on that track yet, what kind of lap times will it take to be midfield?

Update on our bad weather, NWS confirmed 16 !!! tornados in our area Tuesday afternoon. Road my wife drives to work was finally opened up this morning, at least the worst ones were only EF 2's and not any monster EF 5's, we had no lost of life or serious injuries in that outbreak. There must be thousands of uprooted trees, we had over 8 inches of rain the 2 days before the tornados hit so the ground was real soggy. Some areas of trees look like dominos toppled over and laying on each other all facing the same direction.

Last edited:
Hoping I will make the race, FedEx tracking says my wheel will be back today, that's cutting it close. I have not run 1 lap on that track yet, what kind of lap times will it take to be midfield?

Hope you get it in today. You should be able to run in the 2:24 or 2:25 range with no problem.

Update on our bad weather, NWS confirmed 16 !!! tornados in our area Tuesday afternoon. Road my wife drives to work was finally opened up this morning, at least the worst ones were only EF 2's and not any monster EF 5's, we had no lost of life or serious injuries in that outbreak. There must be thousands of uprooted trees, we had over 8 inches of rain the 2 days before the tornados hit so the ground was real soggy. Some areas of trees look like dominos toppled over and laying on each other all facing the same direction.

Glad everyone was ok. Sometimes we get a good outbreak of Tornadoes here too. I always have my NOAA weather radio on at all times in the house.

Don't forget the race is tonight.

Lobby opens at

7:00pm EST for the US
12:00am BST for the UK
11:00pm UTC

Race Starts at

8:00pm EST - US
1:00am BST - UK
12:00am UTC

Someone should get a practice lobby going today. I'm at work so I can't setup practice.
Again looks like we might have another strong turnout so it should be a great race.
I will post on here before the race letting everyone know when the lobby is up.

Good luck everyone.

The Shelby Daytona they just put in the game runs the same lap times as the Gr.4 class.
I really wish they would have put it in the Gr.4 class instead of the Gr.X class where we can't use it for much of anything. It's an awesome car.

Unfortunately something came up and I'm not at home currently, so I'll not be able to race today. See you guys soon.

Thanks again to everyone who showed up to race. I had a great time and it was nice getting to race against some of the faster people I normally don't see in the race.

PS_Messages_20180901_220804.jpg

I will post more photos tomorrow.

Thanks again to everyone who showed up to race. I had a great time and it was nice getting to race against some of the faster people I normally don't see in the race.

View attachment 763103

I will post more photos tomorrow.
Damnit, I got disconnected but it showed that everyone else did so I assumed the race was over. You guys made it to the end? I was seeing 2fast4u lag jump all race. That might have had something to do with it. Weird that it still showed me in 12th place like that. Damnit, all that time spent and then I get D/C'd...

Damnit, I got disconnected but it showed that everyone else did so I assumed the race was over. You guys made it to the end? I was seeing 2fast4u lag jump all race. That might have had something to do with it. Weird that it still showed me in 12th place like that. Damnit, all that time spent and then I get D/C'd...

I seen you jumping all over the place..lol

Yes everyone else finished the race. We all assumed you got DC.

Got up in the middle of the night on vacation. The race is over right ? No posts yet cant wait for all the details and results !

Was there a live stream Rinsky ?

No live stream from me. Lobbies are already not stable so I don't do anything but run the lobby. I even disconnect all electronic devices from my internet when hosting.

I'll be honest he wasn't the only one I saw but I don't remember since it was at the start and after a bit we were all spaced out so I wasn't seeing many others for awhile or even close enough to notice lag jumping.

I was having a good race with you and some others for the first stint but I think I ran one lap too long after you.

It was a great race but unfortunate for me I have race ending accident on the first lap and could not recover from it. Hopefully I wasn't in the way of others that were up there fighting for some of the spots.

Back