MSN 1.5hr Manufacturer's Endurance Race Series

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rinsky
  • 4,613 comments
  • 277,826 views
THIS IS EXACTLY ME!

T300:
- Presses up by itself
- Pauses by itself
- Presses home button by itself
- Presses share button by itself

Okay so we have the EXACT same problem? What the hell? I literally cannot complete a race because it will pause itself mid corner. I have embarrassed myself too many times.

Is there a way to fix this? Someone in another thread mentioned that it was because “the connection to the base” but I’m pretty sure everything is plugged in properly.

One question though, have you ever updated your T300?

There is a topic about it, so apparently it is quite common.
I dont think anyone has found a working solution yet though. Quite annoying.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/thrustmaster-t300rs-random-button-presses-issue.364206/
 
THIS IS EXACTLY ME!

T300:
- Presses up by itself
- Pauses by itself
- Presses home button by itself
- Presses share button by itself

Okay so we have the EXACT same problem? What the hell? I literally cannot complete a race because it will pause itself mid corner. I have embarrassed myself too many times.

Is there a way to fix this? Someone in another thread mentioned that it was because “the connection to the base” but I’m pretty sure everything is plugged in properly.

One question though, have you ever updated your T300?

Mine presses up all the time but the other stuff is completely random, could be on hard turning could be when I’m barely touching it on a straight.

I’ve tried a few fixes in the thread but none of it worked. And no I haven’t updated the firmware because I don’t have a PC to do so.
 
Mine presses up all the time but the other stuff is completely random, could be on hard turning could be when I’m barely touching it on a straight.

I’ve tried a few fixes in the thread but none of it worked. And no I haven’t updated the firmware because I don’t have a PC to do so.

For me too.

I’ve never updated mine so I will try that and see what happens.
 
So wait which version of Sarthe are we racing in December then?
 
That's what I originally thought but, then I read that post you made about testing on the No Chicanes version. Which certained me a bit.
 
That's what I originally thought but, then I read that post you made about testing on the No Chicanes version. Which certained me a bit.

I was just testing the draft on that layout and didn't want to slow down for the Chicanes.
 
That's what I originally thought but, then I read that post you made about testing on the No Chicanes version. Which certained me a bit.

Even since I signed up as a premium Member when I'm not on WiFi it always double post now.
 
This is where we stand for the September 1st race as of today

Members & Car List for August

1.Lamborghini - Cold Warrior
2.Porsche - RINSKY
3.Mazda - Infineon
4.Viper - racer233
5.Mégane Trophy - Venster
6.Lancer - Cooper2k
7.Citroen - fastone371
8.BMW - MrRacingline
9.Toyota - DirtenDK
10.Audi - im2fst4u55
11.Vantage - WhiteFlight1
12.Ferrari - Macboyilija - Out for Sept
13.Lexus - DesertPenguin
14.Subaru - bigbeefytaco
15.McLaren- Traels666
16.Veyron - Sheldonsuckz
17.4C - TetsuKobura
18.NSX - micantony
19. Hyundai - Clean Racer
20.Mercedes - Alpha Cipher
21.Jaguar- Obi-Tonobi
22.Mustang - Crazy John



Available Gr.4 cars
Scirocco
Corvette
RCZ
Megane
GTR
 
Last edited:
I will make the September 1st race. I am reserving the Hyundai now. I fell in love with this car tonight. Its so well balanced.

Now, to work on a livery.:gtpflag:

@Rinsky please see above, don’t think this is on your list
 
I will probably be a one-off appearance this weekend.

I'll take the Mustang.
 
This is where we stand for the September 1st race as of today

Members & Car List for August

1.Lamborghini - TheColdWarriors
2.Porsche - RINSKY
3.Mazda - Infineon
4.Viper - racer233
5.Mégane Trophy - Venster
6.Lancer - Cooper2k
7.Citroen - fastone371
8.BMW - MrRacingline
9.Toyota - DirtenDK
10.Audi - im2fst4u55
11.Vantage - WhiteFlight1
12.Ferrari - Macboyilija - Out for Sept
13.Lexus - DesertPenguin
14.Subaru - bigbeefytaco
15.McLaren- Traels666
16.Veyron - Sheldonsuckz
17.4C - TetsuKobura
18.NSX - micantony
19. Hyundai - Clean Racer
20.Mercedes - Alpha Cipher
21.Jaguar- Obi-Tonobi
22.Mustang - Crazy John



Available Gr.4 cars
Scirocco
Corvette
RCZ
Megane
GTR

It's looking pretty slim right now for me this weekend, I have pedals but still no wheel. I have my fingers crossed but if my wheel isn't on it's way today or tomorrow it's unlikely I will see it in time. I have been down since 2 days after last race.
 
It's looking pretty slim right now for me this weekend, I have pedals but still no wheel. I have my fingers crossed but if my wheel isn't on it's way today or tomorrow it's unlikely I will see it in time. I have been down since 2 days after last race.

Your not playing with the DS4 until your wheel gets in?
You could do some GT League to earn money while your waiting.
 
Your not playing with the DS4 until your wheel gets in?
You could do some GT League to earn money while your waiting.

Went from level 46 to 49 so far and thought I had all of the expensive cars but I see they added a $20 million Ferarri. Got the other 2 $20 mil cars and the $15 mil car so 1 more to go, should be close to lvl 50 by then. I cant do the 1.5 hour race cause I gotta take a 1 minute break every 10-15 minutes cause hands fall asleep using DS4. I cant be the only one that that happens to.
 
Have you tried the rubber-banding overnight technique? You can get a lot in.

What color is the Level 50 badge? I'm only interested in it to use as a base layer for a decal badge and having the color options of each level achievement badge/decal
 
Have you tried the rubber-banding overnight technique? You can get a lot in.

What color is the Level 50 badge? I'm only interested in it to use as a base layer for a decal badge and having the color options of each level achievement badge/decal

Didnt hit lvl 50 yet, just hit lvl 49, I have 390.000 XP to go!!
 
All hope for me racing in Saturdays race is not lost yet. Fanatec just emailed us and my wheel is on the way back, it just left California today, expected delivery to my door is Friday via FedEx. Please keep your fingers crossed, mine are. :):)
I better have a look at the track we are racing on, I have not even looked at it yet, not to worry if I do make the race, I wont be finishing anywhere near the front.:(
 
Le Mans... the the greatest of all tracks. (Sorry, it's my favorite track).

I will be there. Do I still have dibs on the Hyundai? Will tuning be allowed? I haven't tested there yet but gear ratios could be a problem.

Anyone testing there tonight?
 
So, disregard my comment/question about gear ratios. I did a few laps and never ran out of enough gear.

Looking forward to this race.
 
Le Mans... the the greatest of all tracks. (Sorry, it's my favorite track).

I will be there. Do I still have dibs on the Hyundai? Will tuning be allowed? I haven't tested there yet but gear ratios could be a problem.

Anyone testing there tonight?

You still have the Hyundai. No tuning as always and as you found out the Gr.4 class has plenty of gears to run La Sarthe. Should be a good race.
 
I am not 100% sure I can this race yet. I have something going on at my house Saturday that may or may not allow me to race. I'll let you know ahead of time if I can.
 
Le Mans... the the greatest of all tracks. (Sorry, it's my favorite track).

I will be there. Do I still have dibs on the Hyundai? Will tuning be allowed? I haven't tested there yet but gear ratios could be a problem.

Anyone testing there tonight?
Sarthe is my favorite track too.
 
Sept 1st - Sainte-Croix B II -

Oct 6th - Dragon Trail - Gardens

Nov 3rd - Willow Springs -

Dec 1st - Circuit de la Sarthe -
We will be doing the 2.4hr hours at LaMans to end the year.


Members & Car List for August


1.Lamborghini - Cold Warrior
2.Porsche - RINSKY
3.Mazda - Infineon
4.Viper - racer233
5.Mégane Trophy - Venster
6.Lancer - Cooper2k
7.Citroen - fastone371
8.BMW - MrRacingline
9.Toyota - DirtenDK
10.Audi - im2fst4u55
11.Vantage - WhiteFlight1
12.Ferrari - Macboyilija - Out for Sept
13.Lexus - DesertPenguin
14.Subaru - bigbeefytaco
15.McLaren- Traels666
16.Veyron - Sheldonsuckz
17.4C - TetsuKobura
18.NSX - micantony
19. Hyundai - Clean Racer
20.Mercedes - Alpha Cipher
21.Jaguar- Obi-Tonobi
22.Mustang - Crazy John



Available Gr.4 cars
Scirocco
Corvette
RCZ
Megane
GTR
 
Practice race tonight? Maybe just 30 or 60 minute?
 
Back