MSN 1.5hr Manufacturer's Endurance Race Series

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rinsky
  • 4,613 comments
  • 277,962 views
Nothing wrong with high 52s!

Few differences from TT to lobby, firstly though in lobby off track grip is set to real in TT it is not.

Other things obviously tyre wear slows you down, in TT you have no fuel weight, even though the tank is full. So you have perfect tyres and the lightest the car can be in TT.

You won’t set a really fast TT time in a lobby unless really low fuel and brand new tyres.

Interesting!!! The off track grip doesn't really matter if you stay on track, I think and the tire wear thing I was cognitive of but I had no idea that fuel doesn't suffer the ill effects of gravity in TT mode, thank you. :lol::lol::lol:
 
I always thought it was because arcade had a slightly different physics model (or else why is it still called arcade?), but that explanation makes sense.

I think it’s just the grip thing

Interesting!!! The off track grip doesn't really matter if you stay on track, I think and the tire wear thing I was cognitive of but I had no idea that fuel doesn't suffer the ill effects of gravity in TT mode, thank you. :lol::lol::lol:

Yeah it says off track grip, but I think its anything slightly off the perfect racing line, marbles etc. You can compare the two do arcade TT then a daily online TT, roughly about 0.5 second slower online TT because of that grip setting.

I’ve tried doing it myself literally set my fastest lap time in arcade TT, over and over. Go straight to online can’t get close to it.
 
I just tried a really low fuel fresh tyre run in a lobby and got a 1.51.1, maybe a tenth or two if I really nailed a lap but not much. I’m in the 50s in TT mode though so a good 0.5 second difference at least I’d say between the two.
 
Hello, I'm interested in participating in these endurance races. I enjoy good, clean, fun competition and have been looking to join a GT Sport racing series. Are there any spots still available for the season?

Hello.
Yes I do have a few spots left open for the season. You just missed our car selection process for the upcoming year so you will have to choose a car from the available Gr.4 car list. As the year goes on people and cars will come and go so make sure to always keep an eye on this list because a car might become available that you would prefer to have more than the one you started with.

Just tell me the car you choose along with your PSN and I will add you to the members list.

Here is the list

Mazda
McLaren
Citroen
Alpha 4C
Viper
Lancer
RCZ
Megane
Scirocco
Jaguar
Subaru
 
Hehe I saw the time, but honestly with FIA races I might practice an hour or 2 in the day, and then at the moment on Saturdays especially might do 3 races so there's a potential of already 5 hours driving so I'd want a little break :p! Honestly though when there's spare time I'll happily race :D!

One of the great things about our Gr.4 Endurance Series running only once a month while also having no point system is it gives us the ability to have a lot of creative freedom.

We have the ability to setup a special race around your schedule without changing anything with our current one.
Just tell me what times, days, and months will work the best for you and we will set something up. We can also change the race length if necessary as well like dropping it to a 1 hour event or increasing it to a 2 hour event.

Again our creative freedom should allow us to setup this event making those looking to compete against you very happy while not putting pressure on you for time.
 
My entry:
4620763665911808020.jpg

4620763664299099164.jpg
 
Looks good. How does it drive for you?
I had never driven it before so I feel off pace. I have only done laps in TT practice mode so I'm sure I'm even slower than it feels.

I'm looking to run a practice 30 minute race to get a true feel for where I am in terms of pace. I'd just hate to have to do it alone. Know what I mean?
 
I had never driven it before so I feel off pace. I have only done laps in TT practice mode so I'm sure I'm even slower than it feels.

I'm looking to run a practice 30 minute race to get a true feel for where I am in terms of pace. I'd just hate to have to do it alone. Know what I mean?

Yeah running alone get old very fast. I would join you but I'm at work right now and then I will be going out tonight with the family so I don't think I can make it.

Tomorrow night I can though.
 
Anyone interested in running a 30 minute practice race tonight after 9pm EST?
I should be around.
Catalunya is a freaking difficult track for me. I just cant seem to figure it out. Plus learning a new car (that’s FF) I can use all the practice I can find.
We can run a few laps at N24 too. :D
You’ll learn more about how that car handles there. Have to get ready for next December right?;)
 
I can be around too. Tag a bunch of people and see who can make it
 
Sorry couldnt get away from company. I can be on in a bit if you still are
 
I got off work early today and I have some free time if anyone wants me to open a practice lobby up now.
 
Hello.
Yes I do have a few spots left open for the season. You just missed our car selection process for the upcoming year so you will have to choose a car from the available Gr.4 car list. As the year goes on people and cars will come and go so make sure to always keep an eye on this list because a car might become available that you would prefer to have more than the one you started with.

Just tell me the car you choose along with your PSN and I will add you to the members list.

Here is the list

Mazda
McLaren
Citroen
Alpha 4C
Viper
Lancer
RCZ
Megane
Scirocco
Jaguar
Subaru

Thank you for replying. As of right now, I'm unsure of which car I shall use as none of my usual picks are available. Currently I shall pick the Dodge Viper Gr. 4 car. My PSN is the same as my user with a hyphen added, Q-Tip8329Wags. Looking forward to racing at Barcelona. Will there be any public/private practice lobby sessions before January?
 
Thank you for replying. As of right now, I'm unsure of which car I shall use as none of my usual picks are available. Currently I shall pick the Dodge Viper Gr. 4 car. My PSN is the same as my user with a hyphen added, Q-Tip8329Wags. Looking forward to racing at Barcelona. Will there be any public/private practice lobby sessions before January?

The Viper is yours.. I was testing the Viper out the other day during a practice session and I really liked it at Barcelona so I think that's a good choice.
We run practice lobbies all the time but nothing is ever scheduled in advance so check this thread often to see when someone decides to throw one up. I normally leave my practice lobbies up for 2 hours but the times of day vary. Sometimes it's in the afternoon and sometimes it's 1 or 2 am

I will try to schedule an Official Practice after the holidays.
 
I will be running Barcelona lobbies as well as practice lobbies for Rd. 3 of the Manufacturer's Championship tonight well into the morning and tomorrow before 6 p.m. EST. PSN Q-Tip8329Wags
 
Back