MSN 1.5hr Manufacturer's Endurance Race Series

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rinsky
  • 4,613 comments
  • 277,944 views
Sorry I had to run. Family night.
Can someone post the results? I think i drove a bit too conservatively, but that car was a beast without any practice :lol:
I actually thought i was doing ok until i got to the finish and realized i was 4 seconds slower than bloodyboyblue :guilty:

Nice choice @Alpha Cipher well done 👍
 
Last edited:
The new season schedule is up along with the available Gr.4 car list for those who didn't pick a car in tonight's lobby.

Available Gr.4 cars are on a first come first serve basis.
 
Sorry I had to run. Family night.
Can someone post the results? I think i drove a bit too conservatively, but that car was a beast without any practice :lol:
I actually thought i was doing ok until i got to the finish and realized i was 4 seconds slower than bloodyboyblue :guilty:

Nice choice @Alpha Cipher well done 👍

Yeah you left before the car selection process started. We had to pick without you. Look over the available car list on the first page and pick a car.
 
Glad to see I still made the list. Dates have just not lined up these past few months but, it looks like I should be able to make the first race. I will decide on a car in the coming days, hope to be back racing soon.
EDIT: I'll probably just stick with the Veyron since I am accustomed to it.
 
Last edited:
Yeah you left before the car selection process started. We had to pick without you. Look over the available car list on the first page and pick a car.
Oh. I didnt realize we were picking cars tonight too. I thought we were merely creating the picking order.

Let me try the Audi this season and see if i can deal with an FF car for a change.
 
Couldn't make the lobby yesterday, but i'll go with the M4 :)

EDIT: That is, of course, only if everybody present yesterday already made their picks
 
Last edited:
It was great to see everyone doing their Time Trial with the Amuse S2000 GT1 at Suzuka. @Alpha Cipher definitely gave us a challenge with the Amuse S2000 and also having it on SS tires. I'm quite surprised I posted the third fastest time of the night. Hopefully for those watching I put up a good drift show for you though I'm not much of a drifter. Looking forward to racing with you all in January.
 
Alpha Cipher hit it out of park on the combination last night. Suzuka is a track everyone should be supremely familiar with which can be unforgiving if you push too hard and picked a slightly unusual car but really threw everyone for a loop with the Sport Soft tires. Even on RH tires that Amuse is a handful at Suzuka, great choices Alpha!!
 
Really no Suzuka. I was really hoping for a stop there. I no it's evil but, it's a good evil.
As of for my car. I need a little think.

I can change your pick to Suzuka if you want. Or I might still add it in later on.

It was great to see everyone doing their Time Trial with the Amuse S2000 GT1 at Suzuka. @Alpha Cipher definitely gave us a challenge with the Amuse S2000 and also having it on SS tires. I'm quite surprised I posted the third fastest time of the night. Hopefully for those watching I put up a good drift show for you though I'm not much of a drifter. Looking forward to racing with you all in January.

@Alpha Cipher did an excellent job with the car/track combo.
Racer you actually posted the second quickest time last night.


Everyone one who has requested a car has received them.
 
I can change your pick to Suzuka if you want. Or I might still add it in later on.



@Alpha Cipher did an excellent job with the car/track combo.
Racer you actually posted the second quickest time last night.


Everyone one who has requested a car has received them.

That was great fun last night, I was a bit conservative, I beat my lap three and half seconds just before @Rinsky closed the lobby :lol:

Really good job by at @bloodyboyblue great lap.

And great choice by @Alpha Cipher, I bet no one guessed that combo!!
 
Which one is credited as my pick? There are a few of them here I had on this list. Though I wanted full Lago Maggiore because the all short courses cut in half my favorite section of the course but, the west course is better than nothing and it does removes my least favorite turn.
 
Last edited:
That was great fun last night, I was a bit conservative, I beat my lap three and half seconds just before @Rinsky closed the lobby :lol:

Really good job by at @bloodyboyblue great lap.

And great choice by @Alpha Cipher, I bet no one guessed that combo!!

Sorry about that but I had my wife and kid waiting for me to shut down the game so we could go out Xmas shopping some more. I really didn't think the whole process would take 2hr but it sure was fun.
I drive every N-class car in this game multiple times so I've been in the S2000 on SS before and it is by far one of the more difficult ones to drive. I'm still shocked I posted the time I did.


Which one is credited as my pick? There are a few of them here I had on this list. Though I wanted full Lago Maggiore because the all short courses cut in half my favorite section of the course but, the west course is better than nothing and it does removes my least favorite turn.

Blue Moon Bay Speedway - Infield A
It seemed like this is the one you wanted the most.
 
I like Suzuka more but, I want a US race for us. I would only swap that for another US track. Since we did Big Willow last year. The only other option I see for a US race would the Streets Of Willow Springs. It would give us a short track race.

I feel Horse Thief Mile is too small for even those cars. I find Blue Moon Infield B a waste of data. And you no ovals so that eliminates Blue Moon Speedway and Northern Isles Speedway.

I was thinking of asking for the Streets Of Willow Springs next year's US race. However I noticed that there is a lot of speed tracks on the list this year. It might be good idea to break that up and put a slower course for the cars not good on the straights. So if you would want to run Street Of Willow Springs instead of Blue Moon Infield A I'm okay with that.
 
I like Suzuka more but, I want a US race for us. I would only swap that for another US track. Since we did Big Willow last year. The only other option I see for a US race would the Streets Of Willow Springs. It would give us a short track race.

I feel Horse Thief Mile is too small for even those cars. I find Blue Moon Infield B a waste of data. And you no ovals so that eliminates Blue Moon Speedway and Northern Isles Speedway.

I was thinking of asking for the Streets Of Willow Springs next year's US race. However I noticed that there is a lot of speed tracks on the list this year. It might be good idea to break that up and put a slower course for the cars not good on the straights. So if you would want to run Street Of Willow Springs instead of Blue Moon Infield A I'm okay with that.

I had a short course on the list but removed it at the last minute. I am definitely adding a short course in just like last year but I didn't want to commit so many dates on the schedule right from the beginning. We may possibly have 5 months of updates before our first open date and who knows what new tracks could be added within that time. Maybe Spa, Laguna Seca, Indianapolis or possibly another short track.
So they are just left open now for the possibility of better things to come but If nothing does then a current in game short track will be added back in along with Suzuka, Mount Panorama.
 
I had a short course on the list but removed it at the last minute. I am definitely adding a short course in just like last year but I didn't want to commit so many dates on the schedule right from the beginning. We may possibly have 5 months of updates before our first open date and who knows what new tracks could be added within that time. Maybe Spa, Laguna Seca, Indianapolis or possibly another short track.
So they are just left open now for the possibility of better things to come but If nothing does then a current in game short track will be added back in along with Suzuka, Mount Panorama.
Will I'll leave the final discussion between Blue Moon Bay - Infield A or Willow Springs - Streets Of Willow Springs. Roval or Short Track.

As of for my car. I after some final testing between my two top picks have made decision. I want the Corvette this year. It was between the Corvette and the SLS but, I'm have been a little bit faster in the Corvette at most places I tested at.
 
Will I'll leave the final discussion between Blue Moon Bay - Infield A or Willow Springs - Streets Of Willow Springs. Roval or Short Track.

As of for my car. I after some final testing between my two top picks have made decision. I want the Corvette this year. It was between the Corvette and the SLS but, I'm have been a little bit faster in the Corvette at most places I tested at.

Good choice. The vette is a Strong car.
 
Good choice. The vette is a Strong car.
Yes I've been using it for FIA events after they ruined both Vipers. They need remove some weight from the SLS. It handles very well but, heavy which kills it's cornering.
 
Yes I've been using it for FIA events after they ruined both Vipers. They need remove some weight from the SLS. It handles very well but, heavy which kills it's cornering.

I agree because I like the handling on the SLS and surprisingly it always stays on the available car list.
 
I agree because I like the handling on the SLS and surprisingly it always stays on the available car list.
The weight of Veyron is the reason I like the Huracan better than it but, because it's so heavy and terrible on the more technical tracks. The Huracan does have a higher top speed than the Veyron but, the Veyron accelerates better the Huracan and probably anything else in the class. No I have not done too much testing.
 
@Clean Racer @im2fst4u @buraspo

Do you 3 have plans on running the race January 5th and picking your cars?

Or should I remove you from the list until further notice?
 
Hey Mr. Rinsky, was the Lambo not available when you made your car choice? I thought you had wanted that one?

Is anyone going to post some competitive lap times for Catalunya??
I need to know what I have to shoot for, I dont think low 2:00's will be fast enough.:sick::sick:

No Tskuba this season? It's a fun track and after a few laps you really start to get into a good rhythm there.

Does anyone know which car is worst on fuel mileage? I have a feeling I have that honor with the Aston but I'm not sure, you would think the Veyron would be thirstiest.
 
Hey Mr. Rinsky, was the Lambo not available when you made your car choice? I thought you had wanted that one?

Is anyone going to post some competitive lap times for Catalunya??
I need to know what I have to shoot for, I dont think low 2:00's will be fast enough.:sick::sick:

No Tskuba this season? It's a fun track and after a few laps you really start to get into a good rhythm there.

Does anyone know which car is worst on fuel mileage? I have a feeling I have that honor with the Aston but I'm not sure, you would think the Veyron would be thirstiest.

I think it’s still the BMW that’s the worst, it used to be way better than everything else so PD overcompensated during one of the updates in the summer and made it hilariously bad on fuel.

Edit: here’s the thread. It seems to still get updated regularly https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/gran-turismo-sport-fuel-consumption-list-tire-usage.372334/
 
Sorry about that but I had my wife and kid waiting for me to shut down the game so we could go out Xmas shopping some more. I really didn't think the whole process would take 2hr but it sure was fun.
I drive every N-class car in this game multiple times so I've been in the S2000 on SS before and it is by far one of the more difficult ones to drive. I'm still shocked I posted the time I did.




Blue Moon Bay Speedway - Infield A
It seemed like this is the one you wanted the most.

I didn’t mind you closing the lobby it made me go to bed! It was pretty late didn’t expect it to run that long! But it was fun I could see myself trying and trying to better a time so you did me a favour closing the lobby so I wasn’t up all night!!

Hey Mr. Rinsky, was the Lambo not available when you made your car choice? I thought you had wanted that one?

Is anyone going to post some competitive lap times for Catalunya??
I need to know what I have to shoot for, I dont think low 2:00's will be fast enough.:sick::sick:

No Tskuba this season? It's a fun track and after a few laps you really start to get into a good rhythm there.

Does anyone know which car is worst on fuel mileage? I have a feeling I have that honor with the Aston but I'm not sure, you would think the Veyron would be thirstiest.

With lobby settings a quali lap with low fuel and fresh soft tyres a mid to high 1.51 in the right car.

Race pace I can hit 1.52s but realistically probably 1.53s is a more like it, again on softs.

In time trial mode though I can hit 1.50s on softs.
 
I didn’t mind you closing the lobby it made me go to bed! It was pretty late didn’t expect it to run that long! But it was fun I could see myself trying and trying to better a time so you did me a favour closing the lobby so I wasn’t up all night!!



With lobby settings a quali lap with low fuel and fresh soft tyres a mid to high 1.51 in the right car.

Race pace I can hit 1.52s but realistically probably 1.53s is a more like it, again on softs.

In time trial mode though I can hit 1.50s on softs.


Thank you much. Went 1:52.8 so far on mediums just running laps.
 
Back