Multi Class Endurance. Catalunya. 03/11/2019.

• Thread starter El_Beardo
  • 561 comments

Where shall we race?

• Autopolis

• Blue Moon Bay Infield A

• Catalunya

Results are only viewable after voting.
I don't even know where Qyn is from. I wouldn't have thought about people falling asleep.

I'm about to fire up the engines. Just out of curiosity, does anyone else's PS4 go into high speed fan mode on a regular basis? Mine does it in the freakin' livery editor. :boggled: I stuck my laptop fan base under it just to be on the safe side.

I don't even know where Qyn is from. I wouldn't have thought about people falling asleep.

I'm about to fire up the engines. Just out of curiosity, does anyone else's PS4 go into high speed fan mode on a regular basis? Mine does it in the freakin' livery editor. :boggled: I stuck my laptop fan base under it just to be on the safe side.
My turbofan is at max RPM nearly all of the time. You're not alone :)

Lobby up yet?

Hey Fellas, the Miata races ended up going on today, we got 11. I’m sorry I missed this event, I hope you guys had a blast!! :cheers:

Race report from me....
nOeD0X0WnwxIA.gif
2gcmmuaqnfMt2.gif

@DelboyD, I hope the game got you the entire replay. I checked after the race & my copy starts 7 minutes after the green flag. I didn't even see when it ended. And I was close in my calculations. My trimmed file is 253 MB.

@DelboyD, I hope the game got you the entire replay. I checked after the race & my copy starts 7 minutes after the green flag. I didn't even see when it ended. And I was close in my calculations. My trimmed file is 253 MB.

I’m not sure. I didn’t double check it before I turned ps off. I’ll report back here tomorrow and share if it’s complete.

I've managed to catch the entire replay. 277MB. Really sorry you couldn't get off the grid, @NoStopN. Would have been nice to have someone at my pace.

Great race fellas! I’m still not 100% sure that Mistah MCA was actually in that race though, I never so much as saw him once. :lol: Thanks for hosting @Bivittavus88 ! :cheers:

He was definitely in it. I saw him for a combined total of about 0.08s.

Great race everyone. I knew I should have practiced a bit beforehand :lol: I thought I would get adjusted during qualifying but then I had to bring one my kid's friends home so missed that opportunity lol.

There were some really fun hectic moments in there, 3 GR.3 cars battling each other while 2 GR.1 cars are coming from behind to lap me again :scared: Who, where, how do I get out of the way, ah the sand looks nice this time of year :cheers: Sorry for holding you GR.3 guys up in the corners, darn R92CP rotates at the speed of a crane :lol:

Great fun, looking forward to the next one!

I saw both Mistah and Pigems, again and again and again :lol:

Back