Multi-Class SuperGT Championship Season 2 - Powered by TSR

• Thread starter GTWelsh
  • 283 comments
Penalty notice

All grid penalties to be served during the formation lap of the next race.

CrazyJohnIsHere: 1 place grid penalty
For contact in turn 1 lap 1.​

DirtenDK : 1 place grid penalty
For cutting pit entry.

mikey_2412_USA : 1 place grid penalty
For overtaking before the start line.

warlock__SRB : 1 place grid penalty
For overtaking before the start line.

Yam pit entry is awkward so I'm only going to include the main pit line in and out line. The one you would cross if you enter too late or exit too early. There is an inner line but ignore that one for this track.

Guys a question to yous all:

In supergt in each car you have a team mate to take over in the second stint after pitstops.

If you could pick any real racing driver/legends who would you pick as your 2nd driver team mate?

I would pick: pascal wehrlein

In supergt in each car you have a team mate to take over in the second stint after pitstops.

If you could pick any real racing driver/legends who would you pick as your 2nd driver team mate?

Tom Kristensen would be my pick!

Andre Lotterer is my boi

In the last season how much did the ballast actually work and narrow the field up?
It did affect in a way but we had a power cut too last time. Tyres life was less due to more weight and trying your best to get a good run out of the exits as the straight line speed was reduced

Last edited:
It did affect in a way but we had a power cut too last time. Tyres life was less and trying your best to get a good run out of the exits as the straight line speed was reduced
2x tyres would be better I think, ah well, maybe next season.

Hope everyone has ballast sorted for the next round.

The weight is your points added to the standard weight.

Remember the decals, details in first post.

Due to gtsport inaccurate weight changes just get close but never go under. samdigby gets the short straw here :/ that pole point is going to screw him over but he's mad quick so I'm sure it won't phase him.

Last edited:
Screenshot_20181112-124801.png

Points in first post :) your points are your minimum ballast.

Why did I think it was the points x2? Nevermind, can I even add 5kgs? Think 1% just stuck 10kgs on anyway
Yeah GTS has poor adjustment and basically turns the ballast into weight brackets but it'll have to do.

It's x2 after this next round.

How much ballast will I have?
Go to the first post and you'll see the championship standings, your points will be next to your psn, your ballast is your current championship points X2.

However GTS weight adjustment sucks, and you'll probably have to go over your ballast amount slightly. Never go lower.

it's X2 ballast. Sorry for confusion.

Why did I think it was the points x2? Nevermind, can I even add 5kgs? Think 1% just stuck 10kgs on anyway

It is actually X2, sorry for being a wally, I miss remembered. Its all in the first post however.

I'll make sure everyone is correct before starting the quali tomorrow.

Success Ballast
Race 1: 0kg
Race 2: Total points x 2kg
Race 3: Total points x 2kg
Race 4: Total points x 2kg
Race 5: Total points x 2kg
Race 6: Total points x 1kg
Race 7: 0kg
(Maximum ballast: 100kg)
(also applies to qualifying)

Last edited:
Yeah would be awesome if we could have bigger lobbies, might even be space for a safety car then :lol:

Looking forward to it, no idea what times are competitive until I see what everyone else is capable of later.

Indeed, had no notice of it mate, a few turned up after 9pm too.

Are you literally able to jump in at a minutes notice?

If so I'm sorry I didn't message you. :(

Last season we ran a load of reserves but they weren't ever a literal last min thing and the grid was set the day before. So I've been thinking more along those lines.

Watching @ajh_1990 qualify, seems you don't have a full grid...

My view of the race from qualifying through to a little post-race chat. Had two spins near the start of the race, in exactly the same place, both with engine damage. Wasn't expecting to catch up with and pass Fred_dude but it happened. Better result than I thought after the second racing lap!

Thanks again for hosting @GTWelsh and vrsSTIG!

Qualy went okay-ish and Race was a complete mess... so that’s enough for me to say about it. Not going to make any more words dirty on it because it’s pointless so no...I am not happy. At all.

Suzuka should be a much better track to drive on.

Qualy went okay-ish and Race was a complete mess... so that’s enough for me to say about it. Not going to make any more words dirty on it because it’s pointless so no...I am not happy. At all.

Suzuka should be a much better track to drive on.
Plenty of time to get plenty of points, play it safe at suzuka because it's so easy to spin on the AstroTurf!

Indeed, had no notice of it mate, a few turned up after 9pm too.

Are you literally able to jump in at a minutes notice?

If so I'm sorry I didn't message you. :(

Last season we ran a load of reserves but they weren't ever a literal last min thing and the grid was set the day before. So I've been thinking more along those lines.
Had I not consumed 5 shots worth of Jagermeister between 8:30 and 9pm, I would have hopped on with a car ready and waiting. :lol:

To answer you literally @GTWelsh. I would only need a minute's notice on the day to ready up, and maybe 3 or 4 laps to get the car sorted.

@andrew1990 could vouch!

Back