Muscle Cars with aftermarket wheels! (American cars thread)

Maven
It seems like a lot of the pictures people have are a bit too dark, like they don't have the right exposure.

from what TANGOMAN told me the pics are dark because thats how they look when you transfer them from PS2 to PC here is an example ;)

straight from PS2 & after TANGOMAN edited it

here are more pics from TANGOMAN 👍

DRIFT GOD
im just tired of seing requests all over the internet for pics of BMW cars, there are some EURO cars i like but CAMAROBOY started this thread because we love AMERICAN cars and nobody was posting them.

i wasnt trying to offend anybody, sorry if i did 👍

I'm a bit more open minded so, yes, I love american cars (muscle cars, pony cars) as well as euro cars. But, if you posted these images of the Pontiac GTO because it's an american car, you made a little mistake. It uses the Pontiac badge, but everyone knows it's the US version of the Holden Monaro, which is, in reality, a coupe based on the Commodore sedan, the australian version of the Opel Omega. I think Pontiac should've created a completely new model with a completely american heritage instead of using an already known platform from another continent. But it's a great car.

fporto_br
I'm a bit more open minded so, yes, I love american cars (muscle cars, pony cars) as well as euro cars. But, if you posted these images of the Pontiac GTO because it's an american car, you made a little mistake. It uses the Pontiac badge, but everyone knows it's the US version of the Holden Monaro, which is, in reality, a coupe based on the Commodore sedan, the australian version of the Opel Omega. I think Pontiac should've created a completely new model with a completely american heritage instead of using an already known platform from another continent. But it's a great car.
Well said and I thought everyone knew the GTO wasn't american. :odd: I guess there's at least one good euro car posted in here. :P

DG and I are going to redo all of our posts so there are at least 3 columns of pics so it doesnt streatch out the thread as far. 👍

fporto_br

that honestly was just the car i was uploading at the time you posted, in all honesty i like the HOLDEN version beter 👍

This thread is awesome. It's a lot easier to just go here then to ask someone on the other photomode threads for American cars and not get noticed.

These are the only cars I need pictures of.

Thanks guys. Keep up the good work.

I've got a really BIG problem with this damn thread...I can;t decide what pic to use on my wallpaper, I am changing it every 10 minutes cause they are all so damn GOOD !!!!!!! Keep up the good work guys, I am REALLY enjoying these....I cannot WAIT got GT4

ah the srt 8 :) nice car but that 300C is just big and macho! That HEMI

real maffia car that I loved to drive on the nurb but :( we have to wait for that car in GT5 hopefully

Back