Music for 1st 2nd 3rd places

  • Thread starter Thread starter ferhound
  • 12 comments
  • 977 views
You have no idea how much I wanted to see the first place song on youtube, thanks a lot.
 
imagine if PD went even deeper and allowed you to even choose a custom track for the race finish and race start songs?
 
You have no idea how much I wanted to see the first place song on youtube, thanks a lot.

👍 but wich one? because there are two of them!

Also it would be nice to have the one from the psp, is beautifull.
 
👍 but wich one? because there are two of them!

Also it would be nice to have the one from the psp, is beautifull.

Oh right silly me, heh. 2nd one of course :)
 
imagine if PD went even deeper and allowed you to even choose a custom track for the race finish and race start songs?

I'd like them to add this as an option to have as the song when you win :D

 
Love the First Place music #1. It is exactly what feels like a victory. The second First place music should be the 2nd place one and etc.
 
Instead of the gold trophy, I want this to appear in front of me (I don't care about the music):

winner_2.png
 
Can I ask, how did you get the entire song without the results cutting off? I'm curious. Everytime I try, the results get cut off before the song ends.
 
Thats a bit "too much" :/

Xenn: I put 0 al music exept race music, and try to get the desired place an let the results roll till the end off it (I dont know.. ;)
 
Thats a bit "too much" :/

Xenn: I put 0 al music exept race music, and try to get the desired place an let the results roll till the end off it (I dont know.. ;)

Thanks man.
 
Back