Must KILL song!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bwootzabaa
  • 97 comments
  • 7,427 views
Actually you can KILL all the music. Just go into the options menu under audio and turn all music BGM off. You'll still have all the sound effects and on track sounds, just no music anywhere in the game!:D:tup:👍

An easier method would be:

1. - Pick up your TV Remote

2. - Press the Mute button

Job done.
 
Just turn on your personal BGM for in race and mirror. I don't see what's so bad about the song either.
 
Go to the music menu, hit "Select all" and kill them all at once.
 
Lol, That's one of my favourite BGM songs in the game.....haters !

The only sound that matters whilst driving is the engine.
 
I'd like the one from GT3 back.


Or if they were to somehow get a license from Nintendo.
 
Well, I have replaced the default menu music with Jazz/Lounge songs from GT5's song library. I really like to turn up the volume and relax to this jazz music.....
 
Replace it with some groovy death metal. :cool:

👍

Death metal, heavy metal, power metal...good music to speed up :)
 
👍

Death metal, heavy metal, power metal...good music to speed up :)

👍👍👍 THIS!
 
Back