My day at gamescom-new PSPGT content inside

• Thread starter Alex p.
  • 160 comments
"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9zSVBd8QHA Mazda Race Car Concept on La Sarthe" if it's not Furai then i don't know what it is..

Whoah, thanks, havent seen this before! :dopey:👍

EDIT: Havent checked the first page again.

Oh my!!!! I would have never dreamed of seeing Le Mans and the Ferrari F1 2007 (with her Cockpit!!!) in GT PSP.... Even if it has not the content of GT4 in term of gameplay (true simulation mode)... it's still a dream coming true for the PSP!!! I'm so impatient now... still a bit more than 1 month!!!!! That Ferrari (even blurry by the camera) put a real shame on the future crap called Codemaster F12009 (and its horrible PSP screens)...

@Alex: Do you know if the Eiger is in?

Last edited:
This is great, looks like I will be working tonight with the car list... I saw the Ford GT LM Test Cat

Could have sworn you said "car list?" :sly:

This has pretty much sold one PSP and one copy of GT PSP, even though my internet is working so slowly I haven't seen anything yet, but the mention of the Furai is making my mouth water. I'm pretty sure if there was one game to show off just what the PSP can do, this must be it. If you'd told me when the PSP came out that we'd have GT4 with extra cars, tracks and a cockpit view on a handheld console I would have said a few choice AUP-unfriendly words to the effect of 'I simply don't believe you'!

could you please post the new cars ;)
Done. :)
How was the physics, was it too hard, too easy, like GT4, like GT5P, was it just right for the handheld?
Hm, as alba already pointed out, they are very GT4ish, though in "proffesional mode" definately much harder-more to GT5:P, as you can see in my Mazda Furai video. I would say it wasn't really right for the handheld, because the PSP Go is just too small (even with my little hands I struggeled to drive properly), nethertheless, I'd say the physics are darned good. 👍
Surely this must confirm Valencia for gt5??!!!!
Yep. think so.
Ah good you have the intro movie up, I was surprised I was the only one who thought about that :P Also one thing to note is that the menu of the intro is awesome, really need to get that!
You don't happen to have any screenshot or short movie in decent quality of the menu by any chance?
No, unfortunately I don't. :ouch:
@Alex: Do you know if the Eiger is in?
Hm, not sure, I'd say no.
How many lamborghini's are in the game? Also is there an Audi R8 v10, I'm beginning to love that car.
It would be pretty disappointing if there would be no Gallardo or Murcielago. :(
Any extra-Ferraris ?

Such as F50,288GTO,612 Scaglietti etc...

Please check the frontage, I documented every new car. Besides, probabely the final version will have more cars.

In your drift attempt Alex, the car you are driving is a Blitz Skyline like the one from Prologue? I can't tell by the video :ill:

P.S.: Nice, look who's on the front page, congrats :P

Last edited:
Wow, the Mazda Furai and the Audi R8 GT car from the 24hr race? Valancia in there as well? I'm am definately getting a PSP now.

Wow! Audi R8 Raceversion and the Peugeot 908 HDI FAP Pescarolo both in the intro! Looking forward driving these beauties!

Where? I never saw a Peugeot 908 anywhere in the intro.

Wow, the Mazda Furai and the Audi R8 GT car from the 24hr race? Valancia in there as well? I'm am definately getting a PSP now.

Where? I never saw a Peugeot 908 anywhere in the intro.

1.45 or 1.46 in the intro, thats definitely the Pescarolo 908 HDI FAP 👍

@AlexP, great work :D , could you please make a list with the new cars! I'm wondering whats new for this version. ;)

1.45 or 1.46 in the intro, thats definitely the Pescarolo 908 HDI FAP 👍

Upon closer inspection, Thats actually the Pescarolo C60 Judd from GT4. Didn't have that Coupe silouette or the shortened rear wing, sorry buddy.

Upon closer inspection, Thats actually the Pescarolo C60 Judd from GT4. Didn't have that Coupe silouette or the shortened rear wing, sorry buddy.

Mmm it has a closed roof. The GT4 Pescarolo car was open cockpit. The dents in the roof are the same is the 908, or maybe it's just me thats wants to see it. Well we just have to wait :sly:

In your drift attempt Alex, the car you are driving is a Blitz Skyline like the one from Prologue? I can't tell by the video :ill:

P.S.: Nice, look who's on the front page, congrats :P

Thx. I'm pretty sure it was the one from GT4.

@ Alex p. or Alba,

Are you able to remember if there was an e30 and/or e36 BMW M3 in GT PSP. Prologue and GT4 have included recent versions of the M3, but i hope that previous generations of the ///M lineage are finally included in GTPSP & GT5

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BMW_M3

Pretty sure it wasn't in, I scrolled through all the manufacturers.

I also think it has a closed roof and the only newer Pescarolo with a roof is the 908.

Those of you, who think it may be the new Pescarolo, are probably right, there were 3 of them and GT4 had only 2. I didn't capture it because it's basicaly the same as the old ones,sorry:P.

Ok, I will tell you now which cars I saw besides the ones I posted. Hmmm, and I only remember, no I am very sure the last one not knowen yet, is another version of the Audi R8 LMS Race Car. (wait a minute: in my pictures you can see the silver one and in the video the black one, so I captured both of them, no more cars I can reveal to you.)

Last edited:
Mmm it has a closed roof. The GT4 Pescarolo car was open cockpit. The dents in the roof are the same is the 908, or maybe it's just me thats wants to see it. Well we just have to wait :sly:

I also think it has a closed roof and the only newer Pescarolo with a roof is the 908.

The 908 also had a Silver roof to deflect heat, which is not present on the car in the intro.

PSPScreenCapture.jpg

525.jpg

You'll also notice the car in the intro does not sport the blue around the cockpit but the white, which is also not present on the Peugeot 908 but only on the Pescarolo C60 Judd.

Pescarolo_MagnyCours_b003-VIMAGES-FABRE.jpg

Last edited:
That car is the Peugeot 908 HDi FAP '08 as used by Team Pescarolo in this years Le Mans :)

Pescarolo bought a 2008 car from Peugeot and fit it with own-developed 2009 parts (iirc)

hi alex :) i got question for you :) do you remember mybe if you seen a ford focus rs? the new one?http://blog.healyford.ca/images/2011_Ford-Focus-RS-USA.jpg

I do not recall having seen it (is that english? lol), so I would say no, sorry.

Great thread @Alex P, you've just brightened up my day.

Did the Bugatti top out at 374 ish?

:cheers: Well, maybe it was possible to max out 380 or even 385 but certainly not more,you would need a longer straight. With the Enzo there is also a top speed oddity, it should reach 360, but only managed 345 and that very quickly (maxed out), so it certainly is able to hit 360 like in real life, when you change the gear-ratio.

Last edited:
at 0:58 seconds the RX7 probably body kits and livery editors!? or RX7 Tuned :(...and at 1:20 is that a wet track or just smoke?

It is the 2003 Mazda BP Falken RX-7 (D1GP) which was in GT4.

Edit: At 1:20 they are on a rally track

Back