My day at gamescom-new PSPGT content inside

• Thread starter Alex p.
  • 160 comments
that sad to not have the usual color selection screen for each car... it could have been done so much easier.

I made a list of all the manufacterers I saw in the video(only found two I couldn't really read):

AC
Acura
Alpine
Alfa Romeo
Amuse
ASL
Aston Martin
Audi
Bentley
Blitz
BMW
Bugatti
Buick
Cadillac
Callaway
Chaperell
Chevrolet
Chrysler
Citroen
Cizeta
DMC
Dodge
DMC
Dome
Eagle
Ferrari
Fiat
Ford
FPV
Gillet
Ginetta
Holden
Honda
Hommel
HKS
HSV
HPA Motorsports
Hyundai
Infiniti
Isuzu
Jensen
Lancia
Land Rover
Lexus
Lotus
Lamborghini
Lister
Mazda
Marcos
Mercury
Mercedes-Benz
Mines
Mini
Mugen
Mitsubishi Motors
Nismo
Nissan
Opel
Opera Performance
Panoz
Pagani
Pescarolo Sport
Peugeot
Polyphony Digital (lol)
Plymouth
Proto Motors
Pontiac
RE Amemiya
Renault
Renault Sport
RUF
Saleen
Scion
Shelby
Seat
Spoon Sports
Spyker
Subaru
Suzuki
Tommy Kaira
Tom's
Toyota
TRD
Trial Tuning Spirit
TVR
Triumph
Volkswagen
Volvo

This'll be updated if any others are found.

2 F1 Ferrari's, I wonder what year the other one is from?

Might be two different tents of red. Both say F2007 as well.

Last edited:
I made a list of all the manufacterers I saw in the video(only found two I couldn't really read):

Thx, nice! 👍 I counted 75 in your list, Chaparrel is missing.

that sad to not have the usual color selection screen for each car... it could have been done so much easier.

I so much agree with you on that, don't understand it either.

Thx, nice! 👍 I counted 75 in your list, Chaparrel is missing.

Gotcha, its been added. Should be 80 now. One interesting addition I found was "Renault Sport". Does that mean we get another real F1 car?

Also, do you know what manufacturers is there over "Honda" and "Hyundai" at 0:32?
[YOUTUBEHD]1js4zLsT0NQ[/YOUTUBEHD]

Last edited:
Gotcha, its been added. Should be 76 now. One interesting addition I found was "Renault Sport". Does that mean we get another real F1 car?

No, it just are sporty Renaults from GT4, I remember very well.

And WOOOOOOOOOOW, major update guys, I just counted 90 manufacturers, as it is said in the menu. Besides that, it said 838 cars, well over 800 as the final version is supposed to have right? I counted at GC well over 700, but quite quickly, that means that all the 838 were indeed there, otherwise the menu would not say so, THAT again means that I saw and played the FINAL build (I could choose every car, every menu, do all the licence test etc.), and THAT again means we pretty much know all the new content already. Hmmm...

Gotcha, its been added. Should be 78 now. One interesting addition I found was "Renault Sport". Does that mean we get another real F1 car?

No it don't think it does. If I'm correct, Renaultsport is kinda somewhere between AMG and RUF. They're like an in-house Renault tuning company like AMG to Mercedes, but they carry their on name like RUF. Here's their website:
http://www.renaultsport.co.uk/
Nothing to do with the Renault F1 team, although they do run their own racing series.

Re-Edit: The one above Honda is Hommel and the one above Hyundai is HSV (Holden Special Vechicles) :)

Last edited:
Might be two different tents of red. Both say F2007 as well.[/QUOTE]

So thats what I read, oh well.

Next to Honda there is Hyndai, above it is Hommel from GT4 and Mines also from GT4.

Okay, got that. Also, whats the manufacterer to the left of Hommel and above Triumph at 0:37 and above Peugeot at 0:34?

No idea what's above Triumph, but it has to start with letters between TRD and Tri-
I'm too tired to work it out! You lot have a go! :)

Doesn't fit the alphabetical order though

If it's not Mine's it's not HSV either.
HSVlogo.jpg

I think we may get all the F1 cars that PD has made, it says 11 Vehicles by it. Although I don't know about the numbers though since it also says 601 by Honda.

It looks like there will be a lot more Fiat's and Volvo's in GTM than GT4.

I think we may get all the F1 cars that PD has made, it says 11 Vehicles by it. Although I don't know about the numbers though since it also says 601 by Honda.

Guys, guys wait, read the thread for whosever sake, every colour variation of every car counts as a completely new car! Just save this... p.s. couldn't sleep.. -.-

just a mindless and probably stupid question alex does this mean you can win each car in every colour? or just the once which we're all expecting. oh and also did you see the 206 we start with?

Still I dont think there were 11 different colours for the F1 car on GT4...

In the video above you can see SEVERAL different coloured Enzos, plus different coloured F1s, make up about 11. There are only two Ferraris, I played the game, I know.

just a mindless and probably stupid question alex does this mean you can win each car in every colour? or just the once which we're all expecting. oh and also did you see the 206 we start with?

First question: I guess so, likely. Second: I don't understand what you mean lol,sorry

I think he was talking about the PD F1 car from GT4.

Thx Justin, sorry rob didn't get your point, hm yeah it's kinda strange with the 11, I looked also up their cars and only saw their F1 car from GT4,hmm

yeah and the second question was refering to the car we start the game with sorry lol is it the 206 RC or the S16 or just a standard 206?

yeah and the second question was refering to the car we start the game with sorry lol is it the 206 RC or the S16 or just a standard 206?

I have to admit...I have no idea! :crazy: Other than that, there is no traditional way of starting, no gt mode, there are only driving missions, but lots of them and there the cars and tracks are pre-selected anyway.

Back