My day at gamescom-new PSPGT content inside

• Thread starter Alex p.
  • 160 comments
For those who are interested: Some rare insider footage of GT3:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43QhY26E9Lw fully modeled, but not texturized Lamborghini Diablo (1990)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTHoVP2LvWk lattice model of the Bugatti EB 110

I know they have all Porsches allready to play with them, but for legal reasons they can't give them to us. But maybe they have one big surprise to reveal 💡

Thank for all videos, it's genial to have such wonderful GT game on that small handheld console!

BTW, what is the track in GTM intro from 1:05 on?

In a lot of videos the cars are always locking up under breaking. This seems a bit unfare considering the button are digital.

Did you see anyway to avoid that happening?

p.s. All these videos have convinced me to buy the game whereas, before, I didn't even care!

In a lot of videos the cars are always locking up under breaking. This seems a bit unfare considering the button are digital.

Did you see anyway to avoid that happening?

p.s. All these videos have convinced me to buy the game whereas, before, I didn't even care!

I guess I sold some thousand copies for Sony :lol:

To answer your question: Hm I believe that was only a problem in the prof.-mode, in the standard mode the cars were much easier to control. Fear not my fellow friend xD, the physics are tight, you'll enjoy the game, but only on a normal psp, 'cause the new one is just too small to play the game properly.

It seems the official Peugeot 908 :) , it's the 2009 Model which won this year's 24 houres :D

PSPScreenCapture.jpg

2009-peugeot-908-hdi-fap-hybrid-race-car-001.jpg

Last edited:
That one is sponsored by Xbox, so i it can't be that, most probably it's the pescarolo 905, but its hard to see
After GT4 had Konami logos at, I believe, Suzuka I wouldn't be so sure that sponsorships mean much.

After GT4 had Konami logos at, I believe, Suzuka I wouldn't be so sure that sponsorships mean much.

Very true. Lets not forgot that one Xbox 360 soccer game that had Playstation 3 logos in it, which were very hilarious.

understood 👍

to be true i'd like it to be that more than the pescarolo,since Pedro Lamy races one of those (the number 8) :)

As much as I'd like to think it is, my eyes unfortunately tell me otherwise that the car in the intro is neither the Pescarolo Playstation 908 nor the Factory 908, its just the Pescarolo C60 Judd from the 2004 Le mans race from GT4. The livery bears no resemblance to either car and again, the single roll hoop(not a silver roof) as well as the sight of the cockpit indicates that it is not at all a closed coupe. Seems hard to confirm this from a blurry picture, but look at a replay from GT4 with the exact same car at the exact same track for that exact same angle and you'll see for yourself.

Guys look, there IS indeed a new Pescarolo in GTPSP so its very possible it is indeed in the intro. I saw it in the cars menu selection.

Guys look, there IS indeed a new Pescarolo in GTPSP so its very possible it is indeed in the intro. I saw it in the cars menu selection.

Oh, interesting. Just to be clear, Is it open top or closed coupe?

Right, I'm definately getting this now!
What does everyone make of the Bugatti EB110 lattice?
And do you think that there will be both Blitz Skyline models in GT5, or will they use just the latest?

that's true. but one's a gas powered Lola with an Aston body, and the other's a Gas/electric Lola with a Mazda body that's been having a LOT of issues. But either way, it would be cool to see both of these new LMP cars in a GT game.

The "body" is designed and produced by Lola. The only components of the cars that come from Aston or Mazda are the engines.
I agree though, I would love to see Lola coupes in the game. Any Lola's would be awesome.

Many modern race series run with Lola and Ginetta race cars nowadays, they really need a bit more limelight. But all off topic.

1997 if i read that right "crosses fingers"

Sorry to dissapoint here, but the number is not 1997, it's a totaly random number. Why?, you might ask, well every single car and every single colour of every single car has a number, so in theory, there could be thousands of numbers and the number 1997 would fall in there too.

Back