My GT5 has been dispatched

• Thread starter DC9990
  • 1,900 comments
Anyone know if i was suppose to get Stealth Car codes with my Amazon UK collectors edition?

I got the 5 Chromline ones as it was included within the game contents.

Was amazon suppose to email me the stealth codes?

Another day, another postman, another tedious 24 hours filled with boredom.

same here... I am about to burst in tears.. I have preordered since June and expecting the game as hell, I've been drooling all over this forum and although the game has been dispatched last Friday from play.com I still haven't received it..

My copy arrived yesterday and when i got in from work i just sat there for about 20 mins in a kind of surreal daze not quite believing i was actually holding the mythical GT5:dopey:👍

Got mine today, installing as we speak. Also got a refund on my postage because it didn't come yesterday as promised. And got another refund from Amazon's pre-order price guarantee thingy. So I'm 4 quid richer now :)

same here... I am about to burst in tears.. I have preordered since June and expecting the game as hell, I've been drooling all over this forum and although the game has been dispatched last Friday from play.com I still haven't received it..

Same here bud, CE dispatched friday night and still didn't arrive this morning so went to gamestation and bought there second to last signature editon.

It's my own fault, didn't order it until Sunday night.

Hmm, can't really complain then I suppose. It'll have been monday evening at the earliest before your copy was despatched.

Would have thought yours would be with you by now mate. Mine was despatched from play on Friday and was here at 11am with the postie yesterday.

Just found out from my flatmate that mine has arrived.

That's the standard edition from Amazon UK to Oxfordshire.

Won't be long now - I finish work in 2 hours :):):):):)

And that was a nice surprise cause the delivery estimate was this Saturday :crazy:

My copy arrived this morning!

Anyone know if i was suppose to get Stealth Car codes with my Amazon UK collectors edition?

I got the 5 Chromline ones as it was included within the game contents.

Was amazon suppose to email me the stealth codes?

I was emailed the car codes, but I have the regular edition..

The only annoying thing is it's forcing me to update to firmware 3.50. That means putting that damn Cinavia crap on my PS3. Gah.

I ordered from play on saturday and it was sent out on sunday an i still have not received it yet bit of a pain.

It'll probably be here tomorrow then. Most people had their copy sent out on Friday and they arrived yesterday.

Is anyone else still waiting for their stealth codes from Play.com?

Still don't have mine GT5 from ShopTo --'

Haven't received my GT5 from ShopTo - Too

Tried emailing them and no reply, I'm getting worried. Do you have any idea what to do, or are we suppose to wait x amount of days before we can claim its missing? I can't bear to wait any longer - 5 years and counting

Still waiting on play.com

Just hoping that the wife not being at home is the only reason I don't know it has been delivered.

Posted last Friday, it is now Thursday...

Exactly the same boat here :grumpy:

Fed up of waiting for the postie so went and did my 4 hour mountain bike trek - got back as the postie arrived and he just shrugged...

Haven't received my GT5 from ShopTo - Too

Tried emailing them and no reply, I'm getting worried. Do you have any idea what to do, or are we suppose to wait x amount of days before we can claim its missing? I can't bear to wait any longer - 5 years and counting

I know people here in Portugal that received today maybe I receive mine tomorrow and you too because if ShopTo don't delivered all this week they will lose alot of people..

For those guys with no copy yet, like me, Play.com won't let you claim it's missing until 22 days after it was posted. Not sure if this exact, but seems close.

I know people here in Portugal that received today maybe I receive mine tomorrow and you too because if ShopTo don't delivered all this week they will lose alot of people..

Don't ShopTo send the name of the carrier and a tracking number along with the confirmation that it has been dispatched?

Don't ShopTo send the name of the carrier and a tracking number along with the confirmation that it has been dispatched?

They send but I go to track & trace and don't find nothing! The same happens with people that pre-ordered in ShopTo.

Last edited:
I did have a preorder with Play.com but changed it a month or two ago to Amazon after hearing bad things about them, I'm glad I did now.

They used to be a first class service in years past but apparently they got taken over a while back and standards really seem to be dropping. A real shame.

Grrr... Still havent received mine, ANOTHER DAY without MY OWN COPY. I drove 80km last night in order to rent a copy, i hope minw gets here by Monday.

I used to buy from Play.com because they were cheap, but arent that competitive any more. For every order i might have been a little more patient, but damn, its gt were talking about. They also started this policy that no goods more than £30 can be shipped to Greece, but my order seemed to have been sent (they got the money as well) and when i sent an email to confirm this, I get sent back a template message with what I just wrote above. They dont seem to even read the email and I think its a hell of a good reason not to order from them again.

Greek posts also suck, and here they arent open in Saturdays so I have to wait till Monday.

So I rang ShopTo after they ignored my email and they said I have to wait 15 days before I can claim its missing, but if I wanted I could buy it from somewhere else then get a refund when or if the ShopTo copy arrives. So within a second I was off to Tescos (£35) and I'm now enjoying GT5. :)

Back