My motorsport drawings

• Thread starter Klem
  • 358 comments
Wow, these are seriously good. I think you should do some of the old DTM cars. Mid 90's era. I would love to see what you could do with an Alfa 155 or a Mercedes 190E.

Love your vintage 50/60's poster style.
If I may come with a request. I would love to see your take on the 80's Lotus F1 (the John Player Special-livery). Maybe even with a certain yellow helmet at the wheel. ;)

[Nor]MclarenF1;5581211
Love your vintage 50/60's poster style.
If I may come with a request. I would love to see your take on the 80's Lotus F1 (the John Player Special-livery). Maybe even with a certain yellow helmet at the wheel. ;)

You mean something like this...

I think I own one of yours. Picked it up at Virginia International Raceway. It's of an old Jaguar E-type. I didn't see it on your site, but the styling is spot on.

Dear Klem, I lost my words... Somehow, all I can say is you're awesome! That drawing is just simply out of the world :drool:

Astounding Work......You are a very gifted artist and your subject matter is SPOT ON! My wife would actually let me put car these car pics on the wall.

I may be in touch about purchasing some if I can convince her.

Again....fantastic.

Rob

How have I not found this thread until now? These are some of the best drawings these eyes have ever seen! You sir, are truly gifted!

Back