My motorsport drawings

• Thread starter Klem
  • 358 comments
Great work Klem!
I think my jealousy of your artistic skills, has stopped me posting in this thread up until now, :guilty: :lol:
and i don't usually show much love for what appears to be car pics copied from photo's (iv'e probably got it totally wrong.. as you may have drawn/painted them with only using minor reference).

Anyway (regardless), i think your work is amazing, and your unique art style, combined with the colours and your accurate depictions of the cars make for some really nice artwork.

If i had the funds, i'd have one hanging up in my front room in heartbeat.

👍

Last edited:
Aaaaaah this thread. How it has veered off my sight. This all are awesome. I'm not as fond of the hyper-realistic ones as I am of the speed-lined compositions. The 787B and the Martini 935 in the last page are epic.

And AOS, drawings.

Just went to your website like 3 seconds ago and I must say VERY EXCELLENT work you have there. If I could I'd hang quite a few of those on my wall. I like how you make the legendary cars (gt40 and 787b ) seem so...well....legendary.

Those are amazing! I wish I had talent like that...I would probably be covered in tattoos of different drawings I did.

Thanks again guys, here is the completed drawing...

Amazing. Don't listen to Dion, he's drunk. Your best pictures are always the ones with this kind of stuff, amazing crisp colors, and those colorful speed lines everytwhere, combined with more or leass realistic cars that don't come up as straight up copying like the 356 a few posts above with even the out-of-context tree reflections in the picture. The uniqueness of your dynamic pictures are what make your work fabulous.

Latest Posts

Back