myWorld Großer Preis von Österreich 2019Formula 1 

I've had penalties for a lot less than that at that corner in GT Sport

Not that I think Verstappen should have got one. Leclerc, well, obviously not.

@SlipZtrEm

Charles pretended that Max was not there by driving into him. Granted, Max did an defending move during the overtake but it was Charles who ultimately steered into Max.

Charles is lucky he did not get a penalty. Did you see that Charles' name was first in the message on screen about the investigation. Normally the offender's name is the one they put first.

And besides all this downing on Max' win. He was clearly the faster driver compared to everyone. After the dramatic start he gave everyone master class in racing and overtaking.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ZfYwdlM.jpg

Wholesome. Well done Honda.

The immaturity of the conversation is overwhelming.

In about 20-30 years we all remember Max's abilities in this race.

@SlipZtrEm

Charles pretended that Max was not there by driving into him. Granted, Max did an defending move during the overtake but it was Charles who ultimately steered into Max.

Charles is lucky he did not get a penalty. Did you see that Charles' name was first in the message on screen about the investigation. Normally the offender's name is the one they put first.

Leclerc was the lead car, taking a line that kept him entirely on track while leaving room on the inside of the corner for another car. Max was the attacking car, taking a line that would have kept him entirely on track and without incident if there wasn't another car physically beside him. But there was. The rules are pretty clear on giving space.

And besides all this downing on Max' win. He was clearly the faster driver compared to everyone. After the dramatic start he gave everyone master class in racing and overtaking.

If he was, then he could've passed clearly.

Max may have out braked himself a bit, but Charles did not even bother protecting his position there either. You make it sound like it was blatant and malicious like Rosberg's move but it really didn't seem like it to me.

I didn't say anything about malice. Not that whether it was intentional or not should really factor into it: see Canada.

It's just two drivers on the limit fighting over the same piece of track, someone will inevitably lose out. Penalize every little thing like this, then the drivers might as well just go home.

You keep saying this, despite numerous previous posts explaining how that isn't the case. But hey, don't let that stop you from playing that record some more.

@SlipZtrEm

I'll give you that Max was the fastest driver in the field but...dude...could you at least attempt to be impartial?

I'm starting to think you're really an experienced troll.

Max's abilities were never in question.

You keep saying this, despite numerous previous posts explaining how that isn't the case. But hey, don't let that stop you from playing that record some more.

That doesn't mean I have to agree with those view points, some of it is a bit hyperbolic to me regarding this case.

@SlipZtrEm

Charles pretended that Max was not there by driving into him... it was Charles who ultimately steered into Max.

Watch the replays. If you still see that then perhaps book an optometrist.

Did you see that Charles' name was first in the message on screen about the investigation. Normally the offender's name is the one they put first.

I think that's entirely incorrect.

Yes.

Honestly, I don't think a lot of people will, and that's because he still has a lot of racing to do.

He's only 21 years old. Brazil 2016 is what Verstappen will always be remembered for, it was his breakout race.

Back