NASCAR 2012 Thread

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 9,370 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Boy, Kyle has a rocketship so far. He's about four tenths per lap faster than the rest of the field (!). Brad says he's very tight, but I think he'll be quite fast after they make an adjustment on the first pit stop.

It will loosen up as the sun goes down.

He did say, though, that it's worst on entry, and he expects that to be the least affected by the changing track temperature. He still wants a big swing on the first stop.

Edit: Brad's spotter is using "James" to refer to Jimmie Johnson. :lol:

Last edited:
Andy Petree on Kyle's conversation about his motor : "That would stop the crew's hearts in a heartbeat.":ouch:

This should be good. Not only the championship race or how the leader is having problems, but how Jeff Gordon is approaching Clint Bowyer. Those two should be at each other's throats.

EDIT: And Jeff passed him without any problems. How did that happen? :odd:

Last edited:
Decisions decisions... got a poor quality stream that is up to date, or a high quality one some 25 seconds behind... which one?

I wonder how Kyle Busch will get robbed from a victory this time. :lol:

There had better be a caution at some point, because Brad can't really go the distance on one more stop. Paul Wolfe told him to run hard anyway, but Brad is taking it on himself to ease off early on entry.

Well, Brad is one of the tinfoil hat guys. He said on the radio, "Ain't no way NASCAR's gonna throw the caution with us boxed in on fuel."

Edit: He's sputtering! I hope they can get his engine fired.

Edit edit: He's good to go. Phew.

Brad's out of gas, but he's in the pits and still has power, so that's good.

Again, I don't understand the hate..

What's so hard to understand? People don't hate him; they hate his success. People get bored of seeing the same guy at the top of the standings year in and year out, at least when it isn't a guy with a legendary persona like Petty or Earnhardt. People want some fresh blood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back