NASCAR Daytona set up

• Thread starter mike102888
  • 263 comments

Does anyone have a NASCAR Daytona setup?

• Total voters
The transmission setup is all different now PD updated the game and the changes slowed the Nascars way down. I haven't raced NASCAR's in awhile and @killerjimbag is always willing to help and more up to speed on current NASCAR setups.
Just hope there is a tune Nascar which can be compete with other race cars! Just like tuning RUF BTR '86 - fast but not easy to push hard. Be careful.. Kkk..
PS : or beat them

Last edited:
I use the test drive mode mostly, daytime settings. That picture is from earlier on before they update the game. The update changed the tire temperature characteristics. I can do 43.50's on the second lap so no need to get the tires warmed up anymore.

Best lap now is 43.489 on lap 4 and did the identical time on lap 5. I have a video of it posted in the video section. Just hitting 210mph on backstretch and 206 at the finish line, 199/200 on exit.

Settings are no tire wear and real grip, daytime in both test drive and practice time trial. Both modes show the same speed, I did a .491 in test mode and switch to the TT mode and did the .489 so I had a record of when I did it.

I knew it wouldn't take you long to get tuning on a nascar:D.

As I said before She ran hacked in gt5 ( 100% positive ) Now look at her video here her tach starts to red line the third dark marker from the right thats 10,000 rpm FREAKING HACK NOW THERES HER VIDEO SHOWING IT !

As I said before She ran hacked in gt5 ( 100% positive ) Now look at her video here her tach starts to red line the third dark marker from the right thats 10,000 rpm FREAKING HACK NOW THERES HER VIDEO SHOWING IT !
Have you been racing on the new GT 6 Daytona and what are your best lap times?

Nice first post trying to smear someone's name, it would help if you had your facts straight though. Her NASCAR videos are from over a year ago and anyone who has raced GT6 NASCAR knows that the physics have changed drastically since then and those times are not possible anymore. The game was less than three months old when those videos were posted, nobody had even figured out how to hack it yet, nice try.

Here is what a 2010 ford tach looks like from replay view and from the drivers view, these were taken a few minutes ago and is the same as hers from a year ago. Second picture is bumper view and the tach has 12k RPM vs the in car replay's 11k RPM, The different tach readings are in the game not hacking. Run the game and get a 2010 ford and look at it for yourself and see.

Nice attempt at smearing her name. Shame morons like you are why she isn't here anymore

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
Nice first post trying to smear someone's name, it would help if you had your facts straight though. Her NASCAR videos are from over a year ago and anyone who has raced GT6 NASCAR knows that the physics have changed drastically since then and those times are not possible anymore. The game was less than three months old when those videos were posted, nobody had even figured out how to hack it yet, nice try.

Here is what a 2010 ford tach looks like from replay view and from the drivers view, these were taken a few minutes ago and is the same as hers from a year ago. Second picture is bumper view and the tach has 12k RPM vs the in car replay's 11k RPM, The different tach readings are in the game not hacking. Run the game and get a 2010 ford and look at it for yourself and see.

Nice attempt at smearing her name. Shame morons like you are why she isn't here anymore

View attachment 362664
View attachment 362666
That pict is of a legit tach ok now this is the last time i will waste I have uploaded a video of the same hack that she is running only i did not turn my power down to look like a factory car .... Same hack same tach watch my video its called "whoosier girls hacked car " its on youtube and for those of you that dont know or were not there when she started on day 1 in gt5 and have not watched her video and the video i just uploaded to youtube ...Then you never will get it and i am only proving what i claimed and what i know ..So if you could be so kind and watch both videos and take what ever side you choose lol but those with common sense will see ...i Will also post the method , files and how to have whoosier girls car for your self ...but after recording the video downloading the hack and answering the posts on 3 sites and uploading the video of my car that is just like hers .. im tired so for now youtube "whoosier girls hacked car " then watch her video so even the blind can see ! ....serious i have wasted enough time with this ( you cant fix stupid ! ) Once again the tach in your pict is legit and i have forgot more about that game then some will ever know i put on avg 14 hrs a day 365 days a year So when platoon tells you some thing it would be wise to check in to it before you crack off and make your selfs look foolish ...And there is way more to the story from gt5 and her hacked cars (as i said i know for a fact ) ...

Last edited by a moderator:
That pict is of a legit tach ok now this is the last time i will waste I have uploaded a video of the same hack that she is running only i did not turn my power down to look like a factory car .... Same hack same tach watch my video its called "whoosier girls hacked car " its on youtube and for those of you that dont know or were not there when she started on day 1 in gt5 and have not watched her video and the video i just uploaded to youtube ...Then you never will get it and i am only proving what i claimed and what i know ..So if you could be so kind and watch both videos and take what ever side you choose lol but those with common sense will see ...i Will also post the method , files and how to have whoosier girls car for your self ...but after recording the video downloading the hack and answering the posts on 3 sites and uploading the video of my car that is just like hers .. im tired so for now youtube "whoosier girls hacked car " then watch her video so even the blind can see ! ....serious i have wasted enough time with this ( you cant fix stupid ! ) Once again the tach in your pict is legit and i have forgot more about that game then some will ever know i put on avg 14 hrs a day 365 days a year So when platoon tells you some thing it would be wise to check in to it before you crack off and make your selfs look foolish ...And there is way more to the story from gt5 and her hacked cars (as i said i know for a fact ) ...]

Your not the first to be butthurt because she is a better tuner and driver, I was in a room with her in GT5 where everyone did solo hot laps in recommended NASCAR's, she beat a dozen experienced drivers times by over two tenths a lap. Recommended cars in GT5 where given by the game and couldn't be tuned, she just had more skill and a better line. Everyone of us jumped out and watched her do laps to learn her line, sometimes people are just better than you.

The tach in my previous post pictures are legit and are a perfect match to hers, there is nothing there. You got banned from this thread once already, you are trying to smear her name on multiple forums for what reason? You got outran years ago and your still pissed? Get over it.

Here is a picture of the tach from your hacked car video and from her 43.5 video.
Your hacked car tach redline and the one from her 43.5 video are different, your hacked car has a redline above hers and three markers between large markers, that's hacked. Hers looks as it should, with the proper amount of markers.

Your hacked car. Higher redline and less markers.
image.jpg

Whoosier's, just as it should be.
image.jpg

That pict is of a legit tach ok now this is the last time i will waste I have uploaded a video of the same hack that she is running only i did not turn my power down to look like a factory car .... Same hack same tach watch my video its called "whoosier girls hacked car " its on youtube and for those of you that dont know or were not there when she started on day 1 in gt5 and have not watched her video and the video i just uploaded to youtube ...Then you never will get it and i am only proving what i claimed and what i know ..So if you could be so kind and watch both videos and take what ever side you choose lol but those with common sense will see ...i Will also post the method , files and how to have whoosier girls car for your self ...but after recording the video downloading the hack and answering the posts on 3 sites and uploading the video of my car that is just like hers .. im tired so for now youtube "whoosier girls hacked car " then watch her video so even the blind can see ! ....serious i have wasted enough time with this ( you cant fix stupid ! ) Once again the tach in your pict is legit and i have forgot more about that game then some will ever know i put on avg 14 hrs a day 365 days a year So when platoon tells you some thing it would be wise to check in to it before you crack off and make your selfs look foolish ...And there is way more to the story from gt5 and her hacked cars (as i said i know for a fact ) ...]
Ah so now your Carl as opposed to "PLATOOL" You my friend are the same person who races 15 hour's a day in ha,ha,Pro Dirty NASCAR, really Pro Dirty. Yeah you have ventured into the real "Pro Clean NASCAR" rooms and have finished dead last, second last,wall material,back marker and quit. Please I can't stop laughing!
Put the keyboard away, grab your wheel or controller and go play. OK I just watched you video,would you like to explain how you hit 224 MPH? Nice tach editor video too! Wow its on your Youtube site "Mom"

That pict is of a legit tach ok now this is the last time i will waste I have uploaded a video of the same hack that she is running only i did not turn my power down to look like a factory car .... Same hack same tach watch my video its called "whoosier girls hacked car " its on youtube and for those of you that dont know or were not there when she started on day 1 in gt5 and have not watched her video and the video i just uploaded to youtube ...Then you never will get it and i am only proving what i claimed and what i know ..So if you could be so kind and watch both videos and take what ever side you choose lol but those with common sense will see ...i Will also post the method , files and how to have whoosier girls car for your self ...but after recording the video downloading the hack and answering the posts on 3 sites and uploading the video of my car that is just like hers .. im tired so for now youtube "whoosier girls hacked car " then watch her video so even the blind can see ! ....serious i have wasted enough time with this ( you cant fix stupid ! ) Once again the tach in your pict is legit and i have forgot more about that game then some will ever know i put on avg 14 hrs a day 365 days a year So when platoon tells you some thing it would be wise to check in to it before you crack off and make your selfs look foolish ...And there is way more to the story from gt5 and her hacked cars (as i said i know for a facts]

The only way to be sure if someone runs a hacked car, do a race with them online, save the replay and analyze the car data, 100% sure way. In GT6, you need CFW PS3 to hybrid a car. A hacked car can be very subtle / almost undetected in the hands of skilled driver/tuner, changing little things that can give slight advantage ( front/rear aero, grip level, suspension code with better ride height/spring rate range and damper, chassis code of another NASCAR with better speed, etc )

Have you ever analyzed the replay ?

Have you ever analyzed the replay ?

I did way back in GT5 and she was NOT cheating, wrote about it here (post #64)when platoon started his crap a few years ago. NASCAR in GT5 was full of hacks when the editors were released and platoon was one of them, and still is it seems. Whoosier had a setup that was like no other I found, and once the editors came out people didnt have to tune anymore, just take enough downforce off and add a little power to keep the pp correct. Ruined NASCAR racing in GT5.

Ask @Whoosiegirl to send you a replay and I'm sure she will send it, she had no problem doing so back when.

She has the fastest lap in a Daytona TT club event as of now, why don't you see what you can do @Carl Fuller then send your replay to @Ridox2JZGTE

And as @killerjimbag said Platoon got destroyed in clean rooms, seen that for myself.

I did way back in GT5 and she was NOT cheating, wrote about it here (post #64)when platoon started his crap a few years ago. NASCAR in GT5 was full of hacks when the editors were released and platoon was one of them, and still is it seems. Whoosier had a setup that was like no other I found, and once the editors came out people didnt have to tune anymore, just take enough downforce off and add a little power to keep the pp correct. Ruined NASCAR racing in GT5.

Ask @Whoosiegirl to send you a replay and I'm sure she will send it, she had no problem doing so back when.

She has the fastest lap in a Daytona TT club event as of now, why don't you see what you can do @Carl Fuller then send your replay to @Ridox2JZGTE

And as @killerjimbag said Platoon got destroyed in clean rooms, seen that for myself.

I didn't read page 3 :ouch:

Yes it was quite funny to watch.

The real story:

Platoon and TMM01 were friends on GT5 and they had worked on setups together, TMM loved to tune more than test drive. I had raced with both of them when I first started playing the game, yup! I started out in Dirty Nascar, lol. TMM sent me a friend request and I joined him in one of his test rooms one day, he seen I was very fast and consistent and asked if I would test drive for him. We worked on a setup that fit me and we ended up a few tenths faster than anything TMM had seen.

Once TMM thought we had the setup at it's fastest he invited Platoon to come see what lap times I was running. Platoon ran his car first and then I ran mine, I was faster by a couple tenths, platoon was upset. TMM told him it was as much my driving as it was the setup as TMM could not match my times with the same car.

Platoon was his normal WTF self and did not think my driving was reducing the lap times, TMM suggested Platoon send me his car and see what I could do with it. In GT5 you could share cars with each other, something would later spread hacking and ruin online racing in GT5. Platoon send me the car and I ran it exactly as he sent it, only it was a tenth faster when I drove it. Platoon was irate, yelling and carrying on how I wasn't using his car, he even asked me to pull out on the track so he could compare the car I had to another one he was in with the identical setup.

TMM was laughing pretty good and Platoon got upset and left, that was the beginning of the end of their friendship as TMM would tell me. Platoon kicked me off his friends list and has been bad mouthing me ever since. I soon moved on to clean Nascar rooms and found the that Dirty Nascar setups were awful in clean rooms, I used what I learned from the testing with TMM and started doing my own setups to suit how I like to drive.

That is the true story, this hacking BS is just that BS! TMM never hacked when I knew him, he was far to proud of his tuning ability to do that.

Platoon has never gotten over it and being as this was over three years ago I don't think he ever will. It is not my fault people still talk about it, I haven't raced in Dirty room for over 2.5 years and a clean room for over 6 months now. I have no idea what a good lap is in either type of room anymore and I honestly don't even care.

The video Platoon is referencing is from Feb. 22 2014 when the game was two months old, if he was half as smart as he thinks he is he would know that PD changed the physics sometime around the summer last year and Nascar Daytona laps are slower now.

I sent @Ridox2JZGTE two replays to be checked. One is a 43.481 pre update lap, same physics as the video on youtube, and a 43.856 lap with the latest updates. Hopefully if and when he can look at them, this issue can be put to rest.

The real story:

Platoon and TMM01 were friends on GT5 and they had worked on setups together, TMM loved to tune more than test drive. I had raced with both of them when I first started playing the game, yup! I started out in Dirty Nascar, lol. TMM sent me a friend request and I joined him in one of his test rooms one day, he seen I was very fast and consistent and asked if I would test drive for him. We worked on a setup that fit me and we ended up a few tenths faster than anything TMM had seen.

Once TMM thought we had the setup at it's fastest he invited Platoon to come see what lap times I was running. Platoon ran his car first and then I ran mine, I was faster by a couple tenths, platoon was upset. TMM told him it was as much my driving as it was the setup as TMM could not match my times with the same car.

Platoon was his normal WTF self and did not think my driving was reducing the lap times, TMM suggested Platoon send me his car and see what I could do with it. In GT5 you could share cars with each other, something would later spread hacking and ruin online racing in GT5. Platoon send me the car and I ran it exactly as he sent it, only it was a tenth faster when I drove it. Platoon was irate, yelling and carrying on how I wasn't using his car, he even asked me to pull out on the track so he could compare the car I had to another one he was in with the identical setup.

TMM was laughing pretty good and Platoon got upset and left, that was the beginning of the end of their friendship as TMM would tell me. Platoon kicked me off his friends list and has been bad mouthing me ever since. I soon moved on to clean Nascar rooms and found the that Dirty Nascar setups were awful in clean rooms, I used what I learned from the testing with TMM and started doing my own setups to suit how I like to drive.

That is the true story, this hacking BS is just that BS! TMM never hacked when I knew him, he was far to proud of his tuning ability to do that.

Platoon has never gotten over it and being as this was over three years ago I don't think he ever will. It is not my fault people still talk about it, I haven't raced in Dirty room for over 2.5 years and a clean room for over 6 months now. I have no idea what a good lap is in either type of room anymore and I honestly don't even care.

The video Platoon is referencing is from Feb. 22 2014 when the game was two months old, if he was half as smart as he thinks he is he would know that PD changed the physics sometime around the summer last year and Nascar Daytona laps are slower now.

I sent @Ridox2JZGTE two replays to be checked. One is a 43.481 pre update lap, same physics as the video on youtube, and a 43.856 lap with the latest updates. Hopefully if and when he can look at them, this issue can be put to rest.

How do you want me to show my analysis ? I have read both replays, and from main car data alone ( body, chassis, suspension, engine, brake, power parts, etc ), everything checks out. The setup is not really special, but I can say it's very well tailored for you :) To show that I have read both, I can tell the initial final drive ratio value that you used when tuning the transmission.

How do you want me to show my analysis ? I have read both replays, and from main car data alone ( body, chassis, suspension, engine, brake, power parts, etc ), everything checks out. The setup is not really special, but I can say it's very well tailored for you :) To show that I have read both, I can tell the initial final drive ratio value that you used when tuning the transmission.

Thank you very, very much @Ridox2JZGTE :)

The initial final gear is fine, I might post all of it when I get home today....not sure if I want to help the hater out thought, lol.

There it is Platoon, 43.4 lap you call hacked is NOT hacked!!

Thank you very, very much @Ridox2JZGTE :)

The initial final gear is fine, I might post all of it when I get home today....not sure if I want to help the hater out thought, lol.

There it is Platoon, 43.4 lap you call hacked is NOT hacked!!
Whoosier you have nothing to prove. PLATOON couldn't race to save his life in Pro Clean,been there done that
Hit the ignore button.

Not sure if it's quick or not :lol: I rarely drive NASCAR. Since I checked the replays, I also bought the same car used, on RH, no oil change, 849HP, 1575kg, put simple base tune ( not like @WhoosierGirl tune :lol: ) I did this before reading the files, as I need the same exact car as comparison, so I set best lap time to save a replay.

Anyway, ran 3 laps at Daytona ( no weather/time change version ), did 46s, and may do 45s with better gearing.

Not sure if it's quick or not :lol: I rarely drive NASCAR. Since I checked the replays, I also bought the same car used, on RH, no oil change, 849HP, 1575kg, put simple base tune ( not like @WhoosierGirl tune :lol: ) I did this before reading the files, as I need the same exact car as comparison, so I set best lap time to save a replay.

Anyway, ran 3 laps at Daytona ( no weather/time change version ), did 46s, and may do 45s with better gearing.
RS tires and 892 HP might help.

Of course it will :D Just wondering if it's decent time on no oil change and RH :) I had to do some left foot braking on the banked turns and be very smooth with analog stick that already worn ( 10 years old now ) :lol:
Yes thats decent, uhm you should need no braking at all,there is some variations on tranny setups,try this.
Reset to default,final gear all way right,top speed all the way left,1st,2nd,3rd all way left,4th all way right,
Set final at 3.115.
Mess around with final in increments of 5 each way.
Thats for a manual tranny,you can downshift to 3rd in the apex of turn then back to 4th on straight. You won't have to brake.

On my phone but try this.
RH 90 90
SR. 20.25. 20.75
Ext 8. 5
Comp. 8. 5
ARB. 4. 4
Cam. 0. 0
Toe -0.25. -0.25
LSD 60 60 60
Aero. 200. 400

Yes thats decent, uhm you should need no braking at all,there is some variations on tranny setups,try this.
Reset to default,final gear all way right,top speed all the way left,1st,2nd,3rd all way left,4th all way right,
Set final at 3.115.
Mess around with final in increments of 5 each way.
Thats for a manual tranny,you can downshift to 3rd in the apex of turn then back to 4th on straight. You won't have to brake.

The tranny flip :) Should help with the time. I used low aero with very close front to rear value, so it gets loose on the banked turns at 190mph :P When the rear started to slip, I tapped the brake whilst on full throttle. My gear setup was crude and simple,

top speed 205mph
final 3.500 , just small changes from stock.

The tranny flip :) Should help with the time. I used low aero with very close front to rear value, so it gets loose on the banked turns at 190mph :P When the rear started to slip, I tapped the brake whilst on full throttle. My gear setup was crude and simple,

top speed 205mph
final 3.500 , just small changes from stock.
Try the tranny with that setup,very stable car,you'll probably like NASCAR, lol. Hey Platoon here ya go buddy maybe you can keep up now. LOL:rolleyes:

On my phone but try this.
RH 90 90
SR. 20.25. 20.75
Ext 8. 5
Comp. 8. 5
ARB. 4. 4
Cam. 0. 0
Toe -0.25. -0.25
LSD 60 60 60
Aero. 200. 400

Will experiment with the setup, thanks :) Here is what I slap on the tune, just made value as I was only after the replay :lol:

65 65
22.32 20.54
4 6
5 7
2 3
1.5 1.5
0.10 0.10

lsd
60 20 20

aero
300/450

Ballast 10kg, pos 50

Note how I set the damper and ARB, step up increments :lol:

Try the tranny with that setup,very stable car,you'll probably like NASCAR, lol. Hey Platoon here ya go buddy maybe you can keep up now. LOL:rolleyes:

I actually play NASCAR, the 2011 PS3 game :) I finished the 2010 and 2011 season many times with variety of drivers, even on hardest level ( not that hard :lol: ), it's quite fun :D Got it for 5 bucks back when it was on sale.

Back