NASCAR Daytona set up

• Thread starter mike102888
  • 263 comments

Does anyone have a NASCAR Daytona setup?

• Total voters
I'm moving on to PCars as of Midnight,not trying to derail this thread. GT has been a blast,but I need a break. Doing a NASCAR series over there,anyone wishing to join look it up,yes I will post NASCAR tunes over there,their called Caper Monterey cars,give me a week.:cheers:

Thank you very, very much @Ridox2JZGTE :)

I might post all of it when I get home today....not sure if I want to help the hater out thought, lol.

There it is Platoon, 43.4 lap you call hacked is NOT hacked!!

As much as it would be cool to see your setups, don't post them. No need to feed the troll and help him out, doubt he could drive it anyway. I for one am sorry that you have to deal with this and the other crap you deal with but, I have to admit it is great reading when you come out guns blazing in your defense. When will they learn.

Ye
As much as it would be cool to see your setups, don't post them. No need to feed the troll and help him out, doubt he could drive it anyway. I for one am sorry that you have to deal with this and the other crap you deal with but, I have to admit it is great reading when you come out guns blazing in your defense. When will they learn.
Yeah true,but the guy is a piece of work. Well I won't be back here anytime soon so great racing with the community of friends I have met here.
Peace out folks.
Sorry about double post,fat fingering my phone.

Maybe just the brake balance :lol: and it's nothing special :lol:

@killerjimbag, will try the tune and use it for offline races :)

Great read guys thank you. :lol::cheers:

@WhoosierGirl as in Indiana Hoosier? Right there with you. 👍

Born and raise in Indiana but, don't live there anymore though.

If platoon comes back and apologizes for lying, I will post both setups and replays so he can follow my ghost. He can see for himself that as long as he can follow my line he should run just as fast. Sounds fair to me.

Born and raise in Indiana but, don't live there anymore though.

If platoon comes back and apologizes for lying, I will post both setups and replays so he can follow my ghost. He can see for himself that as long as he can follow my line he should run just as fast. Sounds fair to me.
Thats not going to happen Whoosier.
No need to post them,your a good tuner and driver.

I know that easy fast times are possible too, just ask killer, I never raced NASCAR until the night he invited me to join for a few hours. My clean laps were very respectable times for being my first time.

Hey guys and girls. would anyone like to share a good current 44 sec daytona setup please. i race in both clean & dirty rooms. running by myself (no Draft) mid to low 45 sec laps at the moment. i have tried most of the setups here.ps i am on a controler.
Cheers

Hey guys and girls. would anyone like to share a good current 44 sec daytona setup please. i race in both clean & dirty rooms. running by myself (no Draft) mid to low 45 sec laps at the moment. i have tried most of the setups here.ps i am on a controler.
Cheers
RH 58 62 SR 2445 2100 De 2 2 Dc 2 2 RBS 7 6 0 cam toe fg 5000 reset 149 mph 1st 2nd 3rd left 4th right fg 3012, dirty rh 83 95 sr 2445 2100 de 3 3 dc 2 1 rbs 3 4 t -28 - 17 fg 5000 1st 2nd 3rd let 4th 1055 fg 3001 dt 20 45 30 rdf 202 bps + 25 3 speed I can run 41.4 with boost on with a controller

As I said before She ran hacked in gt5 ( 100% positive ) Now look at her video here her tach starts to red line the third dark marker from the right thats 10,000 rpm FREAKING HACK NOW THERES HER VIDEO SHOWING IT !

First time i have read this post so i will speak by first hand expierence of what i know

Platoonof1 was and still is on the Elite room ban list for hacking in GT5 .His hack was so egocentrical it ran faster than what an Elite 3 car pack could do at the time which was 239mph so he was running faster than 240mph a lot of people would call that dumb hacking

From what i know of WhosierGirl/USS Nautical having raced with her for the last few years in different cars ,if you think or beleive she is hacking because she ran 43.5 think again 2/3 of Elite used to run that so did 2 or 3 from Hitman racing team its entirely possible with the right car and right driver

And i know that those were race set-ups for qualifying we all had something slightly faster but less stable as we always worked on trying to get more from the car

If You think she cant drive then just look at the seasonals ,i used to be somewhere in the top 500 on most of them and always around me either up or down in the list was WhoosierGirl but with very little time seperating us

All i can assume by youre post is youre that butt hurt by being beaten by a Girl you should really either learn to applaud her skills or go buy a four foot wide cork it may help with your leakage problem

So please stop acting likea loser, man up and practice or quit

RH 58 62 SR 2445 2100 De 2 2 Dc 2 2 RBS 7 6 0 cam toe fg 5000 reset 149 mph 1st 2nd 3rd left 4th right fg 3012, dirty rh 83 95 sr 2445 2100 de 3 3 dc 2 1 rbs 3 4 t -28 - 17 fg 5000 1st 2nd 3rd let 4th 1055 fg 3001 dt 20 45 30 rdf 202 bps + 25 3 speed I can run 41.4 with boost on with a controller

Thakyou for the reply, the last part of the tune i dont understand whats rdf 202 bps + 25. please excuse my ignorance.

Cheers H

Just ran a personal best time of 44.270

My tune (using the Edwards 2013 Ford #99 Fastenal with oil change)

Suspension:
Ride Height: 75/65
Springs: 22/21
Dampers (Comp): 2/1
Dampers (Ext): 2/1
ARB: 7/7
Camber: 0/0
Toe: - 0.06/0.10

Brakes: 1/1

Transmission:
Max Speed: 261
1st: 1.366
2nd: 0.912
3rd: 0.700
4th: 0.527
Final: 5.000

LSD: all 15
Downforce: 200/400

Thinking 3rd might need tweaked a bit. Hope this helps.

I don't see how everyone gets times of 44 or 45 seconds, I thought a decent time is like 42 or 41, that's what I get

I know this is an old thread. but I have been trying out the various tunes in here, but non seem to be very good for offline play in the nascar cup portion of the game. I always get knocked out be the AI. any tips?

I know this is an old thread. but I have been trying out the various tunes in here, but non seem to be very good for offline play in the nascar cup portion of the game. I always get knocked out be the AI. any tips?

If you're careful and smooth with your passes your should be fine. Just make sure you don't block them in a manner that gets you turned. A tune doesn't do much for those races. Pack racing will always be pack racing.

ya, I can get by them just fine. now they keep spinning me out or putting me back in the back on lap 5. best finish is either 3rd or 2nd.

Heres my setup for Nascars on Daytona raceway only. Alone on the track I get 43sec avg laptimes, my speed with no drafting is 335kmh / 209mph, with other cars drafting I get 40'sec lap times and speed up to 385kmh / .Transmission is set up so you only use 3 gears, the car is also super stable around the entire track, dont have problem of under or oversteer and its easy to go around the turns, only millimeters from the walls without touching them. I havent tested exactly how long tires and fuel last yet, but overall its a bulletproof setup.

Suspension:
95 / 90
18.0 / 17.0
8 / 5
8 / 5
5 / 4
0.00 / 0.00
-0.10 / +0.10

Brake ballance:
1 / 1

LSD:
60 / 60 / 15

Transmission:
Final: 5000
Max speed: 420kmh
1st: move slider all way left
2nd: move slider all way left
3rd: move slider all way left
4th: 0.564

Downforce:
200 / 400

Turn off all race settings like TC, steering assist etc. and make steering sensitivity 7

Hope this helps some of you guys out, if you can add on to or make improvements on this setup please post it..

PSN# W_O_N_D_R_B_0_Y

I thought I would never win this race. I am not good enough to prevent being spun out by AI. This tune allowed me to get on front and stay there with a little bit of blocking. Got 1st on first attempt with this tune. Thanks Mr R Soul.

Back