NASCAR Heat: Evolution

• Thread starter Suzumiya
  • 555 comments
So I popped in some nascar 08 and quickly remembered why I hated that game

You can see AI rubberbanding in full effect. You can hear the ai engine topping out in the middle of the corner :lol:

Ahhh, Levi Strauss. A track that had something different wrong with it every game it was in.

Last edited:
So I popped in some nascar 08 and quickly remembered why I hated that game

You can see AI rubberbanding in full effect. You can hear the ai engine topping out in the middle of the corner :lol:

Good god it sounded like something out of Maximum Overdrive, that's ridiculous.

So I'm doing career mode on easy and yet on every race I finish around 20th. It's like the AI go up 2 difficulty levels once I get to 20th as it's impossible to pass. How on earth do you win on easy in career?

https://www.polygon.com/2017/5/15/15640692/nascar-heat-evolution-sequel-ps4-xbox-one-windows

NASCAR heat 2 coming this fall. They claim that they got a lot of stuff to unveil. Maybe it's a possibility that Xfinity and truck's could be in the game. But even if it isn't it could still turn out to be a good game possibly. They also claim that this game is suppose to take NASCAR game's back to it's roots with the slew of new features their adding. Ok so that means I expect a deep career mode and extra series then if that's the case. I just hope this game finally breaks the streak of medicore NASCAR game's.

https://www.polygon.com/2017/5/15/15640692/nascar-heat-evolution-sequel-ps4-xbox-one-windows

NASCAR heat 2 coming this fall. They claim that they got a lot of stuff to unveil. Maybe it's a possibility that Xfinity and truck's could be in the game. But even if it isn't it could still turn out to be a good game possibly. They also claim that this game is suppose to take NASCAR game's back to it's roots with the slew of new features their adding. Ok so that means I expect a deep career mode and extra series then if that's the case. I just hope this game finally breaks the streak of medicore NASCAR game's.

Abit skeptical about that as a whole. I skipped out on the last game because as much as I wanted to give them a chance, the way they handled the game after release was less then steller. Doesn't help that NASCAR itself is such a joke these days, I'm not sure I'm willing to get another Mediocore game for a Mediocore series. Sorry to sound like a massive downer, but my faith in ANYTHING Nascar is abit low at the moment. Except @nascarfan1400 of course because he's much more entertaining :P

Abit skeptical about that as a whole. I skipped out on the last game because as much as I wanted to give them a chance, the way they handled the game after release was less then steller. Doesn't help that NASCAR itself is such a joke these days, I'm not sure I'm willing to get another Mediocore game for a Mediocore series. Sorry to sound like a massive downer, but my faith in ANYTHING Nascar is abit low at the moment. Except @nascarfan1400 of course because he's much more entertaining :P

Please tell me you ain't one of those guys that talk crap about NASCAR (Never said you did) but continue to watch anyway. I swear that crap is annoying. Don't be coming on Reddit or wherever the sport is being discussed and just complain 24/7 about this and that and blah blah blah. Trust me NASCAR can be way better and they make stupid decisions sometimes but if I don't like something I don't give it attention. And i suggest guys that don't like NASCAR no more should do the same. Like I said that wasn't going towards you (unless you are what I just described) but man I had to say that.

Anyway we'll see how the game turns out. My expectations are low. They claim this and that will be in the game and this is getting improved and etc.....but I wanna actually see it for myself before i judge anything. Plus I could care less about the cover. Yea I'm not huge on Toyota either but that's one of the last things people should be complaining about to be honest.

Please tell me you ain't one of those guys that talk crap about NASCAR (Never said you did) but continue to watch anyway. I swear that crap is annoying. Don't be coming on Reddit or wherever the sport is being discussed and just complain 24/7 about this and that and blah blah blah. Trust me NASCAR can be way better and they make stupid decisions sometimes but if I don't like something I don't give it attention. And i suggest guys that don't like NASCAR no more should do the same. Like I said that wasn't going towards you (unless you are what I just described) but man I had to say that..

I'm not, anything that happens I'll only know via everyone else still watching (somehow). I've just lost my faith in NASCAR because as much as I acknowledge them willing to make changes, it just feels like they change everything BUT the actual aspects that need help (or if they do, they make it even worse). In turn, what is one step forward just reverts back 20 steps. I've long stopped watching so I'm not one of the morons that'll moan constantly about it yet still continue to watch, guess I'm just sorta seeing nothing but disappointment and find it really hard to be excited for a yet another game when the last one was just not pleasant all the while the series its based on is equally not all that exciting anymore.

Anyway we'll see how the game turns out. My expectations are low. They claim this and that will be in the game and this is getting improved and etc.....but I wanna actually see it for myself before i judge anything. Plus I could care less about the cover. Yea I'm not huge on Toyota either but that's one of the last things people should be complaining about to be honest.

Wait, people actually got worked up over the cover?

I'm not, anything that happens I'll only know via everyone else still watching (somehow). I've just lost my faith in NASCAR because as much as I acknowledge them willing to make changes, it just feels like they change everything BUT the actual aspects that need help (or if they do, they make it even worse). In turn, what is one step forward just reverts back 20 steps. I've long stopped watching so I'm not one of the morons that'll moan constantly about it yet still continue to watch, guess I'm just sorta seeing nothing but disappointment and find it really hard to be excited for a yet another game when the last one was just not pleasant all the while the series its based on is equally not all that exciting anymore.

Wait, people actually got worked up over the cover?

Yep lol. You actually got people saying that they won't buy the game because a Toyota driver will be on the cover lol. Now what if this game actually turns out good.....then what y'all go do.....? They really go stick by that then? Smh.

Back