NASCAR Online (Daytona)

Do you have the fastest NASCAR Stock car online with your setup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
United States
United States
smoke14racer
I can't find a good tune for NASCAR Online.

I found a fair tune but there's still cars that are faster than my car. If anyone would like to give a step-by-step tune setup that would be great.

I can't find a good tune for NASCAR Online.

I found a fair tune but there's still cars that are faster than my car. If anyone would like to give a step-by-step tune setup that would be great.

Is it for Dirty nascar or clean nascar

Every single room setting is going to change the car setting. Tire wear, slipstream settings and number of laps all matter and all require a different setup.
The best qualifying setup may race good for a 7 lap shootout but, in a 11 lap shootout the tires start to loose grip and you can't hold the bottom or your bouncing off the wall...or others, lol.
And just like GT5, GT6's nascar's are not all the same so if your in a 2013 Ford your already going to be a few tenths behind a 2011 or 10 Ford.

Every single room setting is going to change the car setting. Tire wear, slipstream settings and number of laps all matter and all require a different setup.
The best qualifying setup may race good for a 7 lap shootout but, in a 11 lap shootout the tires start to loose grip and you can't hold the bottom or your bouncing off the wall...or others, lol.
And just like GT5, GT6's nascar's are not all the same so if your in a 2013 Ford your already going to be a few tenths behind a 2011 or 10 Ford.

I find the 2013 nascar is faster than older cars

I seen that setup and tried it. It's not the fastest setup out there.

I'm wanting a clean and dirty NASCAR setup for the fastest time.

Well I don't give out my exact setup that one is a base. Mess with it,it goes a lot faster. Or maybe make your own.Fastest solo time or draft speed. As for Dirty NASCAR add ballast and smash away,pretty simple, that's what it's all about.

the set-ups in GT PLANET are tunes that are made to the liking of the tuner from there you can play with it to your liking bro i could only find 2 Nascar tunes on GTP fro GT6

If I gave out my exact setup that I drive, it wouldn't be very beneficial for me in a room racing my car. If you get my point. My setup is not very far off from the one posted.I also use a wheel and drive a different line than other people.I also race with the same group of people every day and we all run fast.

I find the 2013 nascar is faster than older cars

Depends on which 2013 vs. which 2010/11, there is 8 or 9 Nascars that are at a disadvantage from all the rest at Daytona but have an advantage elsewhere. A 2013 #48 will be faster than a 2010 #42 and a 2011 #83 will be faster than the 2013 #99, not by much at times but there is a reason for it.

The fastest time has more to do with the driver than people think, it's not all just setup. And killer's setup is a very good starting point to learn from.

Just two days ago, I got my NASCAR Stock Car to go over 300 MPH. I'll take a picture of the speed.
I achieved close to 300 mph at Daytona after receiving a "lag" bump from the car behind me. Fortunately it was on the back straight.

I would say mostly but I rarely actually race Nascar, I do tune pretty well though and can run a good line so I am generally one of the faster drivers on the oval tracks when I try. Those who have played Forza and pay attetion to the leaderboards have likely saw my name up there on the oval tracks in lots of different cars. Possibly even raced a few of my ghosts ;)

I'm using jim's tune for Daytona too, and I get killed in the straights. Chevys come up right past me, going 210+ without drafting. I can only ever finish second.

I'm using jim's tune for Daytona too, and I get killed in the straights. Chevys come up right past me, going 210+ without drafting. I can only ever finish second.

210 without drafting? I have a hard time believing that. So far the highest speed I have saw out of any Nascar in GT6 without drafting is 207mph and only a few will do that and must be very well tuned to do so.

I helped my buddy set his up and he has been racing in some online lobbies with it blasting past everyone.

I would say if someone is going past you at 210 then they have gotten some draft to help them along or perhaps boost enabled may have an effect I never enabled that when I race so I would not know.

btw I tried the tune that many speak of and it wasn't bad but I did see several things that could be done to make it faster. Things like removing the toe, reducing the ride height to 90/80 and a few other little things will shave a few tenths off its lap times

Last edited:
Back