NASCAR Season

  • Thread starter Thread starter nick45502
  • 57 comments
  • 2,840 views
Of course Nascar 2003 has been online, it never left. The Sierra servers went down yes, but there are dozens and dozens of independent servers out there. Do a search for online racing Nascar 2003, lots of hits will pop up.
Anyhow, I was just saying if someone wanted to make a Nascar series, that would be the way to go, lots of tracks, (game is fully customizable), individual paint schemes for the cars/trucks, and you can have more than 16 people running. Oh, the pace car is game controlled so no need for someone to "drive" the pacecar.

Again don't shoot the messenger, I was just saying...

No thanks i will stick with my gaming console 👍
 
High Speed Ring and Monza(no chicane) will work for the league, also we will be using the team system as well
 
I think I will just stick with driving Montoya's car. Do you mean we start our own teams or..?
 
I mean you can be on teams with anyone's car, idc, or if you want to race alone, without a team, thats fine too, I just want to give people options
 
I would like to join in if there's room.
 
I am totally down for this!!! Way more fun than any bar dart league or fantasy ballroom dancing!
 
OK, I think we have enugh participnts, now, the track list will be posted shortly, keep watching this thread for more info.
 
Yessir nick can you post a competitor list to please?
 
Im in...looks like my Fri and Sat just opend up:)
 
Fridays is no good for me but if you run this on saturdays ill run. it will be nice to just show up and race.
 
Will post that as well, give me a couple days to post rules, competitor list, and start date, I do know that it will be during the week, depending on when everyone, including myself, can do it.
 
FND invasion currently underway, it looks like :) I'm in.
 
hey if there is enough space left can i join in
i can either be pace car or i can race
psn= scenic_silver
 
im interested in races that follow real life lapcounts
so +1 for enduro nascar events
 
I'm interested if there are any spaces left, as long as the races are GMT suitable.
 
This is what I think we are going to do, probably Wedensdays at about 6:00 or 6:30 EST/EDT. You can figure out your time from that.
 
That's 11pm GMT everybody..man that's a pretty tight squeeze.
 
I am in...sounds great to me.

Edit: When do we start?
 
Tonight we are going to do as trial race, name of lobby will be GTP Nascar League, Daytona. We are going to see if the league format will work and if there are enough participants. Lobby wil;l be open half an hour early for practice and tuning. Lobby will be open at 6 PM EST.
 
Session is up for everyone looking... practice will open at 6 and close end around 6:30.
 
Session now closed, no shows. will try probably Wednesday again and see, same time.
 
Back