U Uscbryan Messages 331 Messages Usc_trojan949 Dec 2, 2010 #1 Sorry if this has been asked didma search and nothing. Do I have to buy a NASCAR for the NASCAR even or is there someplace I can win one? Thanks
Sorry if this has been asked didma search and nothing. Do I have to buy a NASCAR for the NASCAR even or is there someplace I can win one? Thanks
Blitz24 Chromalusion Member Premium Messages 22,283 NJ/USA Messages Blitzbay Dec 2, 2010 #2 If you gold all events in the NASCAR school you win a NASCAR.
U Uscbryan Messages 331 Messages Usc_trojan949 Dec 2, 2010 #3 Thanks. I think I silver and bronzed them. I guess I have to try again. Booooo
C cwm33 Messages 96 Messages Azrael33 Dec 2, 2010 #4 Turn off the ABS for the nascar challenges, after doing this I was able to complete them ridiculously easy.
Turn off the ABS for the nascar challenges, after doing this I was able to complete them ridiculously easy.
Minty <((_CRAYOLA__(() Premium Messages 7,665 Pasadena, MD Messages Minty TS Dec 2, 2010 #5 Yeah, I've got all gold in those except for the damn pit lane exit challenge. I tried 3 times and got tired of having to watch the damn pit stop every time I restarted.
Yeah, I've got all gold in those except for the damn pit lane exit challenge. I tried 3 times and got tired of having to watch the damn pit stop every time I restarted.
U Uscbryan Messages 331 Messages Usc_trojan949 Dec 2, 2010 #6 Why would abs slow it down if I never even used the brakes? I went from 11 to 1 once I shut it off but I never used the brakes in any of the races.
Why would abs slow it down if I never even used the brakes? I went from 11 to 1 once I shut it off but I never used the brakes in any of the races.