[NE-21194400] Error

I Finally just got connected,Jumped into the Daily Gr4 and my PS4 Pro Crashes on the warmup right before Start.Now guess what?I Can't get back in,But after watching the above video it would have been a Disaster anyway

Made a Daily Race at suzuka and the lag was preposterous! This had never happened before in sport mode to me. I got hammered on the first lap. Definitely PD servers are not working fine as Kaz is saying. My connection is working just fine.

I 'm Surprised it was not Slamming you with all kinds of "SR Penalties",This Game is like being in Love with a Crazy Bitch that treats you like S-Crap,You Love her to much to Stop,But she Just Can't act Right?

It’s beyond embarrassing, just tried it now again after spending a fun few hours racing online in Driveclub.. a game that’s no longer even supported as Sony shut the studio down yet that is working just fine.
Kaz can tweet all he wants about the servers being fine and it’s a PSN fault but the fact is that many people are going to be seriously disappointed tomorrow when they unwrap their shiny new game only to find what we’ve experienced these last 24 hours..
What I find the most embarrassing is the fact that Poly doesn"t have an active community manager in Japan. This one is run by someone in America. https://twitter.com/thegranturismo

UEVkcVY.jpg

To compensate for the demonstration of incompetence, the PD should bring us seven classic tracks.

Unfortunately, this is impossible. PD must be working on another VGT car to Kaz receive praise from the automakers.

Dude, do you evem know how servers and client/ server communications work? I would love to hear how you believe this is a matter of incompetence.

Online only is nonsense, no matter the excuse, players don't want it, we don't need it and you're a fool (PD/Sony) to implement it.
This is what happens when you think you know better than your community, it blows up in your face.
I completely agree with you. Nobody had wanted Online Saving. The game becomes useless when the servers go offline.

Just found out that PD responded saying they are looking into this :dopey:

They should have looked into it 4years ago when development began instead of forcing players to deal with a game that is nigh unplayable when the servers are dead.

It should be noted that to my knowledge, Once the servers close for good which they will one day you won't be able to play or let alone do very much at all with the game.

L
i rebooted 4th time today and after 10 times reconnect now i am in, a wonder !!

was it only luck or is it solved now ??
Luck. Still not working for me and I tried hitting that reconnect button tons.

I really did expect this to have been fixed by now.

Just means I'm getting really good round Laguna Seca in AC :lol:

Hitting the reconnect button yesterday worked for me after a few tries. But no luck today. It' rreally frustrating. Going on almost 2 days now :/

Nevermind, after restarting the game twice and keep trying it worked. They need to refresh the servers or whatever the case may be

Last edited by a moderator:
PD needs to get this sorted out quickly because if not the're going to have a lot of angry fans. On thr bright side, PD took a risk trying new things, so that they can learn from them.

Back