Need For Speed (2015)

• Thread starter Ameer67
  • 7,699 comments
This is photo from the Ghost Studio. I removed (in photoshop) the first two columns of icons on the right :)

1040jpg_wspnens.jpg

Thats an amazing picture, but why is there a liberty walk logo on a rocket bunny car?! Thats a bit odd

But anyways LB confirmed!!!!! :D

That means there will be lambos or ferraris as they are his most famous designs, but hopefully some of his older cars like c10 and c110 skylines

Gosh i hope classic muscle cars from previous games is in this game and since there was an NFS movie back in 2014, they could add those classic cars from the first race to the game, i want that '68 Torino :D

Found this :

11295534_10200529693922073_376880834410154105_n.jpg

Last edited:
Going to bring this back up again:
CFn_kFFWEAAF5L6.png:large

The PEGI rating does not make logical sense. From the teaser, you can hear various informal slangs (good example at 18 seconds) being said throughout the video. No way they would let 3 year olds being playing this. An E10+ or PEGI 12 rating would probably fit it better.

So since we have RWB, RTR, Liberty Walk, and Rocket Bunny. I can see that those tuner companies will modify a specific type of car for example:

Rocket Bunny- Tuners, Classic Tuners(KPGC10 Skyline, 240z, MA70 Supra, 180SX, S13-S14, etc.)
RTR- Ford cars
Liberty Walk- Exotics, Classic Exotics(F50, Murcielago, etc.)Muscle Cars
RWB- Porsche cars, AE86, S15

Heres to hoping the Lamborghini Huracan will make an apperance alongwith its LW variant.
458953.jpg

Last edited:
Going to bring this back up again:
CFn_kFFWEAAF5L6.png:large

The PEGI rating does not make logical sense. From the teaser, you can hear various informal slangs (good example at 18 seconds) being said throughout the video. No way they would let 3 year olds being playing this. An E10+ or PEGI 12 rating would probably fit it better.
It's just a place holder. Notice how they don't even have a genre listed when it'll clearly be a racing game.

I think Liberty Walk cars look cool, but massive wide-body kits and wings on cars is getting played out very fast. Just give me a classic 911 to rip around the city in. It also doesn't help that the Huracan has lost it's beauty for me after being FH2's hero car. I'd rather not see a Huracan. Instead I'd like to see something other than that.

Also, if this game has no manual, forget it, I'm not going to bother with it.

I'm tired to see a lot of Underlovers in Brazil. Anyway, I'm glad to see that NFS is back, this game would be perfect if they included a Quick Race mode.

I imagine a decent amount of stuff will carry over from that. I'm surprised how little attention that game got.
I think its not a bad game, the graphics are looking awesome on my phone, and the customization is cool too. There is just not much variety with races to do, which makes it boring fast.

I've noticed there are 5 cars in the teaser and there are 5 styles of play involved in the game. I wonder if each vehicle correlates with the gameplay methods, like boss characters or key characters.

• Speed - Your racing career, anything with rankings is located here.
  • Style - Driving style, clean or dirty, loose drifting cannon or track-racer hopeful.
  • Build - Customisation is now its own entity, so it will play a bigger role, more than just the sides of the main course.
  • Crew - I can't brain storm a lot for this section but if it has something to do with crew management and leadership, that would be so cool.
  • Outlaw - Police involvement. This is where Most Wanted's pursuit-centric modes are from, like milestones, infractions, and pursuit duration challenges.
I did my best to categorise the 5 cars with that list and see which they fit.

I like to think that the RWB 964 has something to do with 'Build' as the RWB tuner Akira Nakai has been described to produce every kit to be uniquely special like it's art. The decision to have 3 exhaust tips should have reason.

The 180SX is the 'Outlaw' in this case as it was the first one to get the police attention, who ultimately brought it along with the pack.

It's hard to judge the car for Speed & Style as I'm not focusing on motorsports so much, when there's Vaugh Gittin Jr's Mustang concept and the Rocket Bunny BRZ v2 who what I heard belongs to a Formula D drifter and the canards are by Dai Yoshihara who is a Formula D entrant. If anyone can tell me who owns that car it would be really helpful!

Lastly that Hakosuka or Skyline 2000GT-R [C10] represents the 'Crew' aspect as it was leading the gang when they were all meeting up. That C10 looks like the "Fatlace" Signature Edition car in The Run.

fatlace_nissan_skyline_73_beauty_2_wm940.jpg

I feel like a conspiracy theorist while I'm producing this but I felt like there is a backstory for the cars.

Last edited:
Back