Need Help!

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Watts94Manutd
Just bought the game and as it started only Quick Race is available everything else is locked how do I access the other features. Thanks.

@adw123manu I assume you are playing on PS4. Do you have PS+ or are you not connected to PSN? If not then presumably any online features are locked out. Driver Network, Time Trial and of course Online are going to be off limits if that is the case.

Hopefully this is the cause and you get it sorted. Let me know how you get on.

@adw123manu I assume you are playing on PS4. Do you have PS+ or are you not connected to PSN? If not then presumably any online features are locked out. Driver Network, Time Trial and of course Online are going to be off limits if that is the case.

Hopefully this is the cause and you get it sorted. Let me know how you get on.
I have PS Plus and I'm connected to PSN but everything is locked not just the online stuff even career, my garage, time trial even practice is locked.

I have PS Plus and I'm connected to PSN but everything is locked not just the online stuff even career, my garage, time trial even practice is locked.
The only other thing I can think is if you have the digital version and started it before it downloaded sufficiently and those sections are locked until it is further advanced. After that I really don't know.

The only other thing I can think is if you have the digital version and started it before it downloaded sufficiently and those sections are locked until it is further advanced. After that I really don't know.
I have a disc version and it's fully updated and still doesn't work, just contacted the retailer and he said he'll swap the disk so I suppose that's something.

I have a disc version and it's fully updated and still doesn't work, just contacted the retailer and he said he'll swap the disk so I suppose that's something.

There were reports of this happening when the game first released. It was just a case of waiting for the game to fully download all updates, restart PS4, plug in the wheel, then start the game.

I have not heard of a disc being faulty? Let us know so we can give advice in the future. :cheers:

Edit: Here is the answer from WMD. http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?22489-CAREER-LOCKED-Only-can-play-weekend-race-PS4

You FIRST need to create a DRIVER, then that will unlock the CAREER. Don't do ONLINE or QUICK RACE first. CREATE DRIVER first.

Back