NES S4.5: The NES Classic May 26th (14/15)

Sorry @Jeremy Dimos, I forgot to say that St. Croix was the last GR.3 race for S4.5. Ive been on a rollercoaster this week and apologize for the inconvience. Our battle was awesome though. Genuinely one of the best I’ve had since my Forza days.
Ex Forza lads know how to do it ;) and don't be daft. I know what it's like to get lost up your own ass at times. Don't apologise, no harm, no foul :)

Thanks to everyone who showed up for the Sainte-Croix 1 Hour!
5125188818761154584_0.jpg

The next event is a unique one. The NES Eco Challenge! We still have 5 guarenteed spaces left at the time of posting this, so we could use with some more sign-ups! :D

Count me in for the fuel saving race then :D

Event: NES Eco Challenge
PSN ID: GT-Alex74_VS
Team Name: TFV
Car: TBA
Tyre Manufacturer: Hankook
You've been added to the entry list! I'll still require to know your racing number and car in advance preferably, but there's no pressure to rush. Welcome to the NES! :D

Now for an announcement:

Regarding the NES Eco Challenge event
Due to pitstops not being allowed, I have decided to be merciful and change the mechanical damage setting from 'Heavy' to 'Light'. This means, in case anyone doesn't know, that if you pick up mechanical damage it will eventually go away by itself without requiring you to pit for repairs. This change has been made so there won't be any confusion regarding some cars entering the pits to repair damage, and removes the possibility that these cars may accidentally refuel slightly during their stop.

We still have 4 guaranteed race start entry slots (not to mention reserve spaces on top of that) for anyone who is interested in taking part in this unique challenge, regardless of having a previous NES connection or not. If you're lucky enough to have friends, then perhaps see if they too might be interested.

You've been added to the entry list! I'll still require to know your racing number and car in advance preferably, but there's no pressure to rush. Welcome to the NES! :D

Now for an announcement:

Regarding the NES Eco Challenge event
Due to pitstops not being allowed, I have decided to be merciful and change the mechanical damage setting from 'Heavy' to 'Light'. This means, in case anyone doesn't know, that if you pick up mechanical damage it will eventually go away by itself without requiring you to pit for repairs. This change has been made so there won't be any confusion regarding some cars entering the pits to repair damage, and removes the possibility that these cars may accidentally refuel slightly during their stop.

We still have 4 guaranteed race start entry slots (not to mention reserve spaces on top of that) for anyone who is interested in taking part in this unique challenge, regardless of having a previous NES connection or not. If you're lucky enough to have friends, then perhaps see if they too might be interested.
even though im not racing, u r a very kind tyrant radish

A warning to everyone competing in the NES Eco Challenge.

The clocks are changing tonight from GMT to BST. This means, for reference, that 1 hour from the time of this post is 1:08AM UK time.

We still have spaces left for the event, so I strongly encourage anyone who is interested to submit their entry info as soon as possible.

Last edited:
I'm sorry but I won't be able to participate this sunday, when there is anyone who wants to take my seat in the Toyota TS050, that would be great.

Can I have the TS050 pls? As I probably won’t have time to make a livery for both the Supra and the TS050 lol

Ps. As for the TBA stuff it’s all just the regular bunch of Camhatch ReeVer Racing / Bridgestone yadayada

It's raceday!
It's the duel of the century! Porache vs Toyota! Who will come out on top?

Please confirm attendance in advance as usual. Hope to see you later! :D

Back