Netflix - Formula One: Drive to Survive

Delighted all the teams are involved this time, been some real drama for them to cover too particularly at ferrari & haas...

If you haven't seen the first series by the way, it's totally worth the watch. Even if you find F1 boring, it's orders of magnitude more interesting (all the exciting things are in it, none of the boring things are, and Gunther Steiner is very in it). It also gave me a newfound appreciation for really enjoying Christian Horner being miserable and uncomfortable.

If you haven't seen the first series by the way, it's totally worth the watch. Even if you find F1 boring, it's orders of magnitude more interesting (all the exciting things are in it, none of the boring things are, and Gunther Steiner is very in it). It also gave me a newfound appreciation for really enjoying Christian Horner being miserable and uncomfortable.

The end of the red bull renault partnership and the subsequent riccardo departure was delicious lol

I watched it having known NOTHING about F1, or much about motorsports in general, and I loved the series! Very well done and aesthetically beautiful to watch in 4k.

Since finishing the series earlier this summer, I have since watched the last two F1 races in their entirety, and am slowly becoming more and more interested/addicted to it. Hell, I even downloaded some motorsport apps just the other day. :dopey:

Last season had so many great moments I cant wait to see what turns up in the show. Its great ferrari and mercedes are included this time im sure there will be some epic episodes when you think back to canada, austria, germany and brazil... Im sure last years star Gunther Steiner will be highly amusing after Haas woes lol

Nice, ill have to watch season 1. As Nascar is slowly dying I started to get into F1 so maybe watching this will help. As i live in USA, you never hear anything about it and most people dont follow it and if they do its just a little bit they follow like the beginning and end of the season. I know they race in Texas once a year but maybe around there they follow it more

Nice, ill have to watch season 1. As Nascar is slowly dying I started to get into F1 so maybe watching this will help. As i live in USA, you never hear anything about it and most people dont follow it and if they do its just a little bit they follow like the beginning and end of the season. I know they race in Texas once a year but maybe around there they follow it more
ESPN has pretty good coverage of the season, although some of the races are on the deeper 2 or 3 iterations of the channel, ABC the broadcast affiliate also covers a good chunk of the races. The Disney brand doesn't cover as much motorsport as Fox Sports, but there is a fair amount of F1.

Two days and the second season will be available on Netflix. Maybe this will be more entertaining then the actual 2020 F1 season start with all the possible changes on the calendar?

Both Lewis and Toto with the best possible intro.
Daniel Ricciardo's opener for episode three is wondrous :lol:

I wasn't quite expecting one of the interviewees in episode two. Came as a surprise.

Kimi's single line at the end had me crack up. He hadn't appeared in any episode and then that little bit, holy crap that was good

I wasn't quite expecting one of the interviewees in episode two. Came as a surprise.
I wasn't keen on this, but I understand why Netflix did it...

I think it was good they got him, but they really needed to elaborate on why Guenther was so ****ed off with the whole situation. As it seems like this rockstar millionaire comes in, backs this underdog, is upset they're **** and walks away... would have helped elaborate on how insane Haas's season last year was...

The way Claire talks with her engineers is quite telling. I'm not strictly against nepotism, but the older I get the more I am against women as leaders.

Back