New cars and tracks coming to GT6 soon?

  • Thread starter Thread starter fortbo
  • 22 comments
  • 1,932 views
Messages
3,988
United States
Chicago
Messages
fortbo
Messages
fortbo
image-jpg.332421
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 20
Huh?
 
I smell BS.


...but it wouldn't surprise me if its legit.
 
Hope not, haven't PD done enough damage to the game already.
 
Guys I think they mean they'll be using gt6 for the challenge. Which does have new cars and tracks.
Edit- new cars and tracks meaning they're just using different cars and tracks this year for the challenge
 
O Fortbo a noob moement ? :gtpflag:
 
It obviously mentions GT6 in the picture, just thought I would post this because it looked like it could have been legit.
So, you thought it could be legit because it's some unheard of group mentioning a racing sim?

Ok...
 
Guys I think they mean they'll be using gt6 for the challenge. Which does have new cars and tracks.
Edit- new cars and tracks meaning they're just using different cars and tracks this year for the challenge
most likely you are correct...
 
It obviously mentions GT6 in the picture, just thought I would post this because it looked like it could have been legit.
Nvm... I'll hope for anything.:D
 
Hahahahaha I love these kind of threads!
 
I would say that's more of a facebook post with a GT6 picture then an actual GT6 post. Usually, any official contest with GT6 isn't going to just mention a challenge and only vaguely reference it.

That said, this isn't all that useless. Perhaps the thread could be moved elsewhere since its really not as GT6 oriented and the cause is pretty good too.
 
Maybe they mean Midfield + VGT Cars as new cars/track ?
 
Great find! After all, anything with photoshopped GT6 Box Art means that it's an official PD post!
Just a mistake, carry on.
 
Back