New cars!

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTP-Marv
  • 11 comments
  • 1,267 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
115
Messages
Mjohn26
have they added any yet, I sold my ps3 months ago and wondering in polyph have added any. ALso any new tracks... or is this GT5 world still stuck at a stand still
 
No.
 
good to know I havent missed a damn thing
 
have they added any yet, I sold my ps3 months ago and wondering in polyph have added any. ALso any new tracks... or is this GT5 world still stuck at a stand still

We dont need new tracks, we dont need new cars. We need current cars to be upgraded! We need all current cars to have race mods, more rims, more body kits, more tuning options and brake mods.


Well you did not miss anyting. But I do not get why people get so stupid to buy something and sell it for way less soon as they get disappointing.. its on you buddy :dunce:

I still play GT5, even tho I miss tuning features that other games do better, but oh well, still enjoy 1000+ cars and great physics.
 
NA
Nicely timed to coincide with the time that the OCD often updates.....
What a coincidence.:sly:

He was referring to DLC. The topic title made it sound like he discovered secret cars.:sly:
 
There was me hoping for more skylines and mx-5's to buy.
 
Last edited:
I thought to myself that maybe I'd do some late night reading on GTP see if anything special like some updated or new cars came out, and I got so excited when I saw this thread only to get disappointed :/
 
Questions are usually denoted by a question mark. In which case, they'd go in the Q&A section.

Not like this is the first, or last time we'll ever hear that particular one...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back