New Club

• Thread starter @nndr3w
  • 12 comments
I can see that there's an Old Geezas Club for the over 60's. What about a club for the 40-60's? Is there a club out there to accommodate us middle aged racers. If not, i'm happy to create one.

We set up a club back in gt5 when that launched. Worked really well. We were all like minded clean racers some quick some not, running practice nights on onr track during the week and then racing one evening at the weekend.

I've been away from GT for quite a while due to other commitments. I'd be up for this

We set up a club back in gt5 when that launched. Worked really well. We were all like minded clean racers some quick some not, running practice nights on onr track during the week and then racing one evening at the weekend.

I've been away from GT for quite a while due to other commitments. I'd be up for this
Sounds good!

I belong to a clan called Grumpy Old Men (GOM). I would guess most members are between 30 - 50. The website is http://grumpy-old-men.enjin.com/ . We are a great bunch of men that enjoy good clean racing on a Friday night. We also normally have members on every night.

Apart from GT Sport the clan plays most games on PS4 IE Fifa on Saturday, Battlefield Sunday, and COD on Thursday. Also other games covered like Destiny and Kill Zone.

Look at the website and see if it would be of interest to you.

Hope to see you soon

I would be interested. Don't have tons of time but racing with people my age sounds fun. I am definitely one of the mid pack guys.

I would be interested as well. I'm new here but looking to join leagues for GTSport. Like the idea of finding like minded racers! Week nights and weekends are a good fit for me. I'm in the CST time zone.

I would also gladly take suggestions on other leagues and how to go about getting involved.

Thanks!

Visit readyornotracing.com click the link to our gtplanet forum. Been running leagues since 2011 on GT5. Send me a friend request if your interested. Several older people in our club.

Back