New Enthusia screenshots!

• Thread starter Jandrovi
  • 150 comments
the graphics are nice. you guys are on crack.

okay, so the textures are blurry and there are jaggies all over the place, but underneath it the game looks very nice. Spoiled brats. :)

Nobody is even considering if the game plays well, or the fact that the car and course selection looks interesting.

It would be cool if they did through. They could put it in the rally course. As soom rally events are point to point.

S13DRIFTSPEC
920586_20041028_screen005.jpg

I hope GT4 has 1 course like this one. Reminds me of Akagi in Initial D. DOWNHILL MADNESS! :dopey:

Hey where did you find that image, and what game did you find that from?

Personally I can't help feeling this is a poor copy of Gran Turismo. It has pretty graphics but even they aren't a match for GT. Ahem, anyway I'm not one of these people who think GT is god...<cough, cough> but I still think GT4 will be much better than this.

Hey, it has its own steering wheel, that's gotta count for something!

Out of interest when is Enthusia set for release? If it's before GT4 Sony and PD could have a few problems on their hands...especially in Europe. People get bored of waiting...

I looked at the site for Enthusia but i couldn't find if there going to release the game in the US. Are they?

It always good to compare games.

And again if anyone can help, is there anymore FC pictures like that?

It does look pretty good. Didn't like the lettering on the cars though, looked quite rough. I'm the kind of person who spots the minor details that's all.

damn people, quit judging the graphics from those inflated, poorly captured screenshots. Need I post some crappy GT3 and 4 pics as well? Just go watch the videos, the game looks to be on par visually with GT3, though net vids aren't the best way to judge either, they're more accurate than those pics.

047gt4p_itrdc2.jpg

FozzyFan116
damn people, quit judging the graphics from those inflated, poorly captured screenshots. Need I post some crappy GT3 and 4 pics as well? Just go watch the videos, the game looks to be on par visually with GT3, though net vids aren't the best way to judge either, they're more accurate than those pics.

http://carsmedia.ign.com.jpg[/I][/QUOTE]

That picture gives a perspective of graphic quality, thanks..

FozzyFan116

047gt4p_itrdc2.jpg

Wow you're right, that pic looks utterly crap!

What the hell is this???
920586_20041028_screen009.jpg

...i thought Enthusia wouldn´t be a GT-copy....but when i see these cars it just looks like a Gran Turismo imitation and GT looks muuuuuch better, too!! :sly:
....so a nice game of course but just for people, who are fed up with GT or just want sth similar!

How come everytime there are race cars in a game, people say it's to copy G? When Forza was announced with JGTC cars, everyone said it was because of GT. JGTC is cool, maybe that's why.

The Toyota GT1 and Mazder 787B are awesome cars... maybe they should be allowed to have cars in their game? Or would that copy GT? :rolleyes:

iceburns288
How come everytime there are race cars in a game, people say it's to copy G? When Forza was announced with JGTC cars, everyone said it was because of GT. JGTC is cool, maybe that's why.

The Toyota GT1 and Mazder 787B are awesome cars... maybe they should be allowed to have cars in their game? Or would that copy GT? :rolleyes:

imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

GT broke new ground, but how can others really innovate? It's a game based on realism; I don't see how creative they can get with something that's supposed to be grounded in reality. Maybe people scoff because those cars are the ones used most extensively in GT advertising.

I drove the Toyota GT1 about 3 times in all the time I've owned the games. The looks just turned me off. But for some reason, whenever I see that car I associate it with GT.

from 2 screens comparison above
looks like GT4 has better texture than Enthusia
at least you look at the hood line

but we cant just judging these 2 pics
since GT4 one is in photo mode
and Enthusia is just an enlarged screenshot

Anyway. I wouldnt say Forza or Enthusia trying to copy GT
they just try to be a driving sim with real life cars

speaking of copying, why not people say first GT is copying NeedForSpeed 1?
NFS1 was a good driving sim with real "sports" cars at that time
I know GT1 is much better than NFS1
but at least I would say NFS1 opens the door of driving sim world (or Test drive for 386?)

NFS was never a driving sim.

Although a NFS sim would be something. As long as it isn't that ricer stuff. Yuck!

Anyways, I'll buy both. And J.C. you gotta remember, Enthusia is still young and a far off from release. Give it time. Enthusia also has stuff you may like. I know Robin will love the SLR in Enthusia. And watch the videos. They look nothing like those screenshots. Heck, Nurburgring looks better than GT4's.

code_kev
At least the enthusia one is in game. In the bmw demo, i don't remember Gt4 looking that sharp...

That's because the video was recorded at like 320x240 pixels, so anything would look like crap. If you zoomed in the slightest bit, it would be garbage. I would say, they both look good for the stages they are both in right now. Too early to tell which would be better. Forza sucks, because Microsoft thinks it should have a piece of every pie in the world. You'd think that a$$hole Bill Gates would stop at a certain point. Doesn't he have enough money?

Yes, I hate Bill Gates.

Back