New Enthusia screenshots!

• Thread starter Jandrovi
  • 150 comments
kinigitt
looks slammed. or maybe its just the cornering forces. :sly:
It's both.

kinigitt
Wonder if Enthusia has any volks machinery. I'd love to see my rabbit GTi in the game. 👍
Lovely car. The original is still the best. 👍 I own a mk3 GTi 16v (duh?).
I'd love to see the whole GTi generation included.

DiabolicalMask
It's both.

Lovely car. The original is still the best. 👍 I own a mk3 GTi 16v (duh?).
I'd love to see the whole GTi generation included.

this just in: the 76 GTi is now confirmed for GT4. yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee doggie.

Yea finally the GT series puts the old gtis in it. Do you think they'll have the 1982 1.8 gti in it? I've got one of them, such a great little car. :sly:

Revheadnz
Yea finally the GT series puts the old gtis in it. Do you think they'll have the 1982 1.8 gti in it? I've got one of them, such a great little car. :sly:

I've got an 84.

Knowing PD, I doubt they'd put more than one variant of the same generation car, unless of course, it's japanese. Then they can put as many as they want. :grumpy:

Yesterday on Game Kings(Dutch game show),they did a preview of Enthusia and it wasn't very positive.The game is a hardcore SIM game.It's very difficult to drive.The game also has horrible sense of speed.They showed an on-board video and on the speed indicator it said 120 mph but it looked like 30 mph.

Well that's all.I don't know about the rest of you but i probably won't be getting this game.Maybe if i'm desperate(unlikely).

GTChamp2003
The game is a hardcore SIM game.It's very difficult to drive.
That ain´t bad in my opinion.

GTCham2003
The game also has horrible sense of speed.They showed an on-board video and on the speed indicator it said 120 mph but it looked like 30 mph.
GT3 anyone? :D

FYI, there's a bunch of new screenshots over on IGN:

http://media.ps2.ign.com/media/680/680537/imgs_1.html

Looks like they're starting to tweak the graphics a bit more. It's also starting to look more and more like a GT clone... has anyone spotted an Enthusia car that's NOT in GT4?

While they may be simply adding the "best racing cars", people aren't going to buy the game if they don't get anything new.. if everything in Enthusia is already in GT4, what's going to be the point?

I'll continue to keep an eye on it, but I'll really have to thoroughly read the reviews before I put down the money for it.

This picture looks interesting. :) I wonder what the circle means though..maybe steering wheel rotation? Or a g-force indicator with a ball in the middle?

EDIT: wait a minute, there are the same pictures on IGN but without the centre thing...... :confused:
enthusia-professional-racing-20041203101817549-000.jpg

I was reading through one of their older articles, and they mention a G-force indicator. GT4's got that, too, even if it's "limited" to only one axis. I don't think I need a G-force meter telling me if I'm accelerating or braking, though. Or how I'm steering the car.

The GT4 Toyota demo had one like that, though, in the MTRC (most likely because the real MTRC has it, just like the HUD on the Prius was just like the one on the real car). But unlike Enthusia, it was tucked away into the corner of the screen, it wasn't right in the middle. The last thing I need is part of the HUD blocking my vision of the upcoming track.

But the G-Force indicator in GT4 has a purpose.You see if the indicator has moved all the way to the left or right,your car will spin out of control,maybe not if you can counter it in time.But that's what it's for.To show you how much force the car is beign exposed to and if it reaches the limit it will snap and you will lose control.

I never said it had no purpose... But it's not "all the way left or right".. that simply indicates that you're hitting two lateral G's. The "break point" will be different on every car.. some it'll be 2 G's, some it'll probably be only one. So watching it go to the edge might not necessarily mean anything, depending on what car you're driving.

The g force indicator will be an indicator of how well you tune your car.

Generaly you tune your car so that it turns better right?
Well the breaking point will be bigger or lower depending on your tunnings, so it gives you an idea of how much progress you do in your settings, it makes it easier for beginners who doesn't understand a car's physics.

snipersnake
when will the game be out la wei??
I am looking forward to the realease of this game since we really never know when GT4 will come out. The release date at EB is 3-8-05 but that could change at any time. If any of you have watched the videos and trailers of this game at gametrailers.com you will see how amazing it is. I personally think this is the only other game coming out that will even be close to GT4.
If you dont think this game is impressive then you have never seen this video.
Enthusia physics video

Reading a review, it said Enthusia will have 'clutch'
Well, is that mean they will have a new 'wheel with 3 pedals (Accelerate, Brake and Clutch)' out with the game. That will be fun

Ronnn
Reading a review, it said Enthusia will have 'clutch'
Well, is that mean they will have a new 'wheel with 3 pedals (Accelerate, Brake and Clutch)' out with the game. That will be fun
No it means one of the buttons can be used as a "clutch" to disengage the engine. Some other games already have this like Toca 2 for the x-box. 👍

yes, i know Toca 2 uses that
but i feel i little bit difficult to handle all that, going straight is ok. but it's hard to engage the clutch while you are turning.
nevertheless TOCA 2 is a lot more fun when enable that 'manual clutch' function

:yuck: http://www.gamerankings.com/itemrankings/launchreview.asp?reviewid=431480 dnt know if any1s seen these pics yet they look like something from dreamcast but still its a driving game. :)

Did you ever own a dreamcast or looked at the images produced by one ? because at least it has a direct VGA output, while Sony doesn't even offer that minimum feature on their PS2. So the picture looks a lot better with the dreamcast. A proof of that is when I'm playing GT2 I play it on my Dreamcast with the Bleemcast emulator or on my PC with the EPSXE emu but 1 think is sure is that i'll never play it again with my PS2 ( even with a PS2 to VGA adaptor or even with a TV capture card ), the picture is of lower quality than with the Dreamcast.
Sega used to make great hardware, at least on par with the Sony one or better. Now thy just produce low quality software.

Latest Posts

Back