New Hybrids?

• Thread starter Aus GT
  • 121 comments
I like the idea of the 'realistic' hacked cars, provided people say they are using a hacked car. Some cars when fully tuned do not produce anywhere near the power they should, so get left for dead by similar cars.
If the car can be modded to get a realistic HP figure (e.g. 1,000hp Supra) then it should be allowed to run against Vipers, Speed 12's etc with similar stats. That way a good tune and a good drive will still win.

How did these hybrids come about and how do you get 1?

And also is there a 458 Italia hybrid?

Some people make them editing the game files. You can get them by trading or permaborrowing from other people.

So basically the whole online gaming has been ruined then?

How can someone edit the game files to achieve this?

So basically the whole online gaming has been ruined then?

How can someone edit the game files to achieve this?

Plaid paint or anything else can be done by anyone with the knowledge and tools to do the job.

Honda drag fanboys will hate one of the latest hybrids to apear.
RWD Integra Type R DC5, Unbroken In @386hp gets a Full throttle 1/4 mile time of 11.442 0-60 in 3.216 0-100 in 7.312 1.03G's
And thats with a wing with 5 DF on which is slowing it down
Still listed as a FF in the Spec sheet, unsure if it can still enter FF restricted rooms i've not tested.

Don't worrie I wont be using mine in any Honda drag rooms unless i'm with friends. It's more fun to drift it :dopey:

Maccer_42
Honda drag fanboys will hate one of the latest hybrids to apear.
RWD Integra Type R DC5, Unbroken In @386hp gets a Full throttle 1/4 mile time of 11.442 0-60 in 3.216 0-100 in 7.312 1.03G's
And thats with a wing with 5 DF on which is slowing it down
Still listed as a FF in the Spec sheet, unsure if it can still enter FF restricted rooms i've not tested.

Don't worrie I wont be using mine in any Honda drag rooms unless i'm with friends. It's more fun to drift it :dopey:

o_O Wow Im in love with a stripper.

Look people that are whining about this don’t have the cars if they did they would be having fun like we all are... if you don’t like it set your room up and control it... pros aren’t going to come in with a hacked car and talk and pinks people... if you know the names then you know you’re not going to have problems... all I know is it brings a whole new setup to the tuning scene and that’s what we are all here to do... tune, drag, race and have fun with friends... the cars are going around like wild fire... I’m sick of hearing about this, its noobs, then its echeating , now its hacked cars ... well set your room up or make a lounge so you don’t have to worry about kicking anyone cause its only people you run with... its real simple I don’t know what all the fuss is about!

Look people that are whining about this don’t have the cars if they did they would be having fun like we all are... if you don’t like it set your room up and control it... pros aren’t going to come in with a hacked car and talk and pinks people... if you know the names then you know you’re not going to have problems... all I know is it brings a whole new setup to the tuning scene and that’s what we are all here to do... tune, drag, race and have fun with friends... the cars are going around like wild fire... I’m sick of hearing about this, its noobs, then its echeating , now its hacked cars ... well set your room up or make a lounge so you don’t have to worry about kicking anyone cause its only people you run with... its real simple I don’t know what all the fuss is about!

Dizzle may be slow, but he has a point...

:(

Since the first day I saw one, I knew that the game will go downhill!

Well I guess the only thing left on this game is to tune them and try to beat some records!!

It was cool to just have like a few of them but know is like 100 of them. Also some of them are with a few hp more and now you can’t tell if you lose because he is a super tuner or hacked?

I really think it should stop!!:(:banghead::gtpflag:

R.I.P. GT 5!

We will miss those days!!! Those days were really fun!!!!!

:(

Since the first day I saw one, I knew that the game will go downhill!

Well I guess the only thing left on this game is to tune them and try to beat some records!!

It was cool to just have like a few of them but know is like 100 of them. Also some of them are with a few hp more and now you can’t tell if you lose because he is a super tuner or hacked?

I really think it should stop!!:(:banghead::gtpflag:

R.I.P. GT 5!

We will miss those days!!! Those days were really fun!!!!!

Yah danny. I know some people (not saying who) That has like an extra 100HP on their cars... Its a shame the super high ones yah they can be fun but now people are scamming others. They need to be patched.

I love hybrids, but the should be kept offline: unless noted, to Show friends.

i wish they would patch it, other than that i love them.

I love them too. But I dont own any. Is anybody willing to trade/sell a hybrid so l can go to online races? (No offence)

even though it's listed as FF it can't enter FF restricted rooms, it will show as FR online, it's fun in the ones that aren't drivetrain restricted though, it jumps off the line faster than any FF

its getting to a point when you race someone with a mediocre tune, they think your car is hacked

at least in 3k/tunnel

the "slightly" hacked cars are great in drag lobbies, running against these dudes who put in all this time tuning, and you're running anywhere from 200 to 600 more horsepower, just enough to edge them out without tuning the trans or doing much of anything, loads of fun.
TRAGIC.....I was in a lobby last night running a certain someone's lp670. i was treeing him by a length every time but got blown past and walked...I lost by no less than 4 cars every rip. After the 2nd run i text "nice hack :)" and he starts to babble for like 30 minutes about how he's not lol.

EDIT:There are definitetly "diet hybrids" out there that ppl are using to scam others....only the legit fast guys would notice though. for instance i know exactly what my cars' ceilings are and what they can be beaten by. So if a no-name strolls in your lobby and gets your 9.022 spec v by 2 lengths (and you treed) you've found yourself a diet hybrid lol

Last edited:
Diet Hybrid....I like it 👍

The term that is :)

I wonder how many legit fast guys are gonna be accused by noobs of using hybrids because said noob is slow or can't tune very well. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Diet Hybrid....I like it 👍

The term that is :)

I wonder how many legit fast guys are gonna be accused by noobs of using hybrids because said noob is slow or can't tune very well. :rolleyes:

i ran a guy in an r34, i got him off the line every time but right when we get half way down indy track, he blows by me effortless. i called him out to just admit it was hybrid, but he refused. so then i told him to keep it out as i go retune and he left.

It will be interesting to get back online, last time I was in a lobby only the hacked civic was out.

i haven't been on, what are they like?

I raced Maccer's hacked lambo in my R34 TC. He passed me up and won by about, Like 4 cars or something. it was cool to see.

But at the same time its sorta ruining the community. Also ruining the leaderboards.. Last thing we need is another thing to accuse people of doing to get the records

Damn, yeah...I forgot about the boards.

Yeah. mazda should just put it on hiatus. no more times posted until PD patches all this mess

That wouldnt stop someone from getting pictures now and posting them later. But I have faith someone wouldnt try to cheat like that

Yeah. mazda should just put it on hiatus. no more times posted until PD patches all this mess

That wouldnt stop someone from getting pictures now and posting them later. But I have faith someone wouldnt try to cheat like that

if anything, someone will start a leaderboard time with the hybrid cars. im pretty sure it will happen. and then everyone will probably hate on it, then end up closing because of arguements.

Its pretty bad because the people with the hacked cars wont trade for anything else then another hacked car so the rich get richer

The whole hacked car/hybrid fiasco is discouraging for the true tuners...where are the PD police to get a hold of the situation?

Back