New Members/Drifters, ANNOUNCE YOURSELF HERE!!!

• Thread starter Swift
  • 1,415 comments
HELLO GTPlanet. This is a great site for info about Gran Turismo.
This site is awesome. i signed up a few minutes ago >.-.
and 1 question. Where can i post request on drift settings?

hey whats up i'm new here and i love drifting. i'm currently drifting 3 different skyline GTR's, subaru gti, Evo, 240sx and a slieghty. I love drifting 4wd cars, you can beef'em up with crazy horse power and they maintain a clean drift line.

i used a s15 varietta for drifting, i just did a few tweaks in the suspension and it just drifts perfectly for me. the car likes to chain drifts in trial mountain, and it never spins out no matter how fast i go!

Ahh, at last a thread where I can say hello (:

Just starting to drift in GT4, never knew it was possible. xD

Trying to get the hang of drifting in my RX-7 Spirit R.

Thanks for Swift and Boundary Layer (even though I don't know them) But they have helped me with their tutorial ^^

hello im new here i've been drifting for i don't know how long
and im starting to get good.. i think.
i've done one perfect dirtdrop with my 350z Z33.

my favorite car is my 246hp levin with 94000km (i drove about 1000).

i am posting pics soon, and maybe a movie.

cya

Last edited:
Hi, My name is Pete, I'm from Thailand, I'm started to interest in drifting since the first time i've got game. I'm using AE86 Levin to practice drifting now. However... i need a guide for perfect drifting.

Hi, My name is Pete, I'm from Thailand, I'm started to interest in drifting since the first time i've got game. I'm using AE86 Levin to practice drifting now. However... i need a guide for perfect drifting.

i can give you my setup, my fav drift car is the levin!!!

Right at the top of this forum there is a sticky thread with exactly what you are looking for.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=55757

Good luck and have fun.

If you have any other questions, send me a PM.

EDIT: pete7868, and dennisw....

Please refrain from using abbreviations and/or text speak, and use proper punctuation/grammar. Not everyone here speaks English as a first language, so making things as clear as possible is a priority here.

Thank you

;)

Welcome to GTP TTS and pete, if you have any question. Feel free to PM the veteran members, look at the stickies of each forum, and use the search bar.

Hello!!! I've been a while here... but I wasn't really active in forums and etcetera...
X3

Anyway, I'm a real noob about drifting and I drive a Nissan Skyline GT-R BNR34 (900hp aprox.), a Mazda RX7 FC3S (350hp aprox.) and a Mazda RX7 FD3S (560hp aprox.) I love em'!!!

Hi im lee 16yo new to GT started drifting about 8 month ago on forza motorsport 2 i would say im an advanced drifter on forza but GT is a whole new kettle of fish just got gt4 being playing gt5 prologue since christmas
thanks lee

Welcome to GTP "lee". I wouldn't mind seeing your Forza Drifting, feel free to look around and don't forget to use the search button.

Hi guys!

I've been following GTP for a long long time and finally joined the forum! I somehow know that playing alone without participating in a community won't really give you any challenge or even improvement!

So finally I want to join up and be part of the community!!

I'm always a fan of drifting, big Initial-D influence. And I hope to join and be more of an active member!

TimberW

Whats up ? I just joined the forums and i saw the drifting thread and it is actually very helpful because i was looking for many different suspension rates and i finally got the rates i needed THXS!! :) :)

AUP
No slang words that promote laziness, ie; “r”, “u”, “plz”, etc. will be tolerated. Decent grammar is expected, including proper usage of capital letters. Repeated violations will be grounds for suspension and/or permanent removal from the forums. All messages must be posted in English.
Welcome to :gtplanet: Rezaalli!!! Have a good stay!!!

Hey all, Phil from Queens, NY. I've been on GTP for a couple years now on a different username. I forgot the info for it so had to create a new one. I just got back into GT. I haven't picked up the controller in a little under a year. Ready to get back on the saddle. Lol

Welcome! Your English is good, I can understand it. As for drifting online, you'd have to talk to other drifters. I personally don't drift online.

EDIT: It should only take a few minutes If I remember right.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back