New Nissan on 10th June? Reveal on 16th

• Thread starter CanaryMan
  • 1,070 comments

Will the new Nissan conform to the shape under the cover?

• Total voters
I actually worded that horrifically and misread the graphic at the same time, what I meant was there are no barely any 2007+ Nissan's that aren't a form of GTR. Of course the race cars are very different but still, I'm pretty sure Nissan have churned out other cars since 2007 but except for a few Micra's and 370Z all we've got are GTRs. Oh, and the Leaf of course.

What other vehichles from Nissan would you like them to add? Altima and Maxima? Murano? Maybe an Xterra? To be honest, I'm surprised they aren't in the game, but I don't see the appeal of wanting them in a driving game over a new GT-R or some other new design from Nissan. You're basically asking for an old Taurus or Astra or something because what else does Nissan have?. I must say, I'm not the pickiest person, but I would prefer PD to devote their precious time to things with at least SOME significance. A thousand or more man-hours devoted to modelling an Altima doesn't seem worth while to me. Unless it's like a winning race model or something.

What other vehichles from Nissan would you like them to add? Altima and Maxima? Murano? Maybe an Xterra? To be honest, I'm surprised they aren't in the game, but I don't see the appeal of wanting them in a driving game over a new GT-R or some other new design from Nissan. You're basically asking for an old Taurus or Astra or something because what else does Nissan have?. I must say, I'm not the pickiest person, but I would prefer PD to devote their precious time to things with at least SOME significance. A thousand or more man-hours devoted to modelling an Altima doesn't seem worth while to me. Unless it's like a winning race model or something.

That is your opinion though. I grow tired of seeing the same supercars everywhere. The thing that got me into Gran Turismo (1) in the first place was the wide range of everyday cars. That for me, is where the heart of the game is, and no one else has a comparable (everyday) car list.

Remember, PD has none.

It is still possible to be a VGT car, and it could be a Nismo GTR like we were told months ago.

It is also possible that we get more than one car.
This is a Nissan press release. Why the hell would they make up a random car just to stick under a cover?

It doesn't look like it based on the shape of the car under the cover, but it would be brilliant if it's the Altima V8 Supercar.

That is your opinion though. I grow tired of seeing the same supercars everywhere. The thing that got me into Gran Turismo (1) in the first place was the wide range of everyday cars. That for me, is where the heart of the game is, and no one else has a comparable (everyday) car list.

No, for sure. I prefer the everyday street cars as well. But for me PD decided to not bother putting the Altima or Maxima in GT, probably because it's not a world-wide model (aren't they only US models? At least I never see them even mentioned in European or Japanese car media), and being such mundane cars, I'm not bothered with them making that decision. I get it though. There are some really lame cars I wish were in the game as well, like the Pontiac Fiero and Mustang II. I was just making sure those were the Nissan models not in the game you wished were. I didn't know if there were some kind of significant Nissans not in the game that weren't coming to my mind after reading the comment.

This is ment to be the 2016 GT-R
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!! :crazy: NOOOOOOOooooooo!!!!!
hissyfit.gif

You forgot an "-R" in your username.

There's telling a joke and then there's overselling it.

Seriously people, we don't even know what it is and everyone is pulling out the old and overused GT-R jokes. Nevermind the huge number of Miatas and Lancer evos also present in GT, Lets pointlessly rage over the non-existant chance its another GT-R.

GTP, The Real Insanity Simulator

Last edited:
1497831_10154179220535048_6865881432324111884_o-jpg.166694

You can clearly see the 3 gaping holes in there that look like a gumpert apollo rear.

And M4 was revealed in August at Pebble Beach.

Yes - that was a concept of M4 without specs. The "Proper" M4 debuted first in GT6 and then was reviewed by press.

PD may have even stronger relationship with Nissan and so the car may debut in game.

I still can't see beyond the veil like you. It can be completely bonkers VGT or it can be completely serious production car (which I think it is).

It can be perfectly fine showcased at a Motor Show after the in-game release - can't see why that would a problem.

Yes - that was a concept of M4 without specs. The "Proper" M4 debuted first in GT6 and then was reviewed by press.

PD may have even stronger relationship with Nissan and so the car may debut in game.

I still can't see beyond the veil like you. It can be completely bonkers VGT or it can be completely serious production car (which I think it is).

It can be perfectly fine showcased at a Motor Show after the in-game release - can't see why that would a problem.

look how wide it is and the low roof line compared to every other car in that line up.. its a Vision GT

There was an entire video if I recall correctly, I'm on my phone with a poor connection, or I would find the thread. It also used Bristol Motorspeedway as a back drop in. one of the photos, IIRC

edit: pretty sure Nissan released tge video talking about the benefits of collaboration with PD

V8Ra3LT.jpg

you dont think these bits look like intakes?

Back