New Nissan on 10th June? Reveal on 16th

• Thread starter CanaryMan
  • 1,070 comments

Will the new Nissan conform to the shape under the cover?

• Total voters
Similar to this?
2016-Nissan-GTR-1.jpg
GAAAAAAHHH!! :crazy:

It's not a GT-R, it's not the LMP, it's a Vision GT. Just look at it. It literally cannot be anything else.

If you seriously think it's any GT-R currently, you're pretty blind.

Welp, the 10th is a Tuesday... They've already said an update is coming in June... 2 VGT's in one update? PD, you're getting it right. This is what we like to see.

Last edited by a moderator:
@gtuned: The VW is also still due in June as well, isn't it? Is this what you're referring to when you say 2 in 1 update??

Yeah, it's possible to have 2 in one update, But there's multiple scenarios.

• Nissan VGT unveiled the 10th + No update, but release date
  • Nissan VGT Unveiled, + update but only VW, but release date
  • Nissan VGT Unveiled + update and release

We're getting the VW this month, but it's possible that the car is unveiled on the 10th, and set for a July release.

Either way, I'm excited this VGT cars are coming to life. I absolutely love them.

I'm betting on the Nissan VGT! Can't believe I'm looking forward to a Nissan being added to GT! :sly: just kiddin, I love Nissan, just a tad burned out on Skylines.

It will not be the GT-R LM NISMO as proportionally the veiled car is wrong and they would not show a racecar 10 months before it is due to first race as it may give up info to rival teams.

Proportionally, it is as wide if not wider than a SuperGT GT-R and at least as low.

I will bet that is the NISMO GT-R.

But yes, it can be a new prototype as they talk about it as the next chapter.

May be, but from the wording, they consider every single car of those 148 a chapter - which includes every single duplicate Skyline :crazy:

Hopefully it is not the frog-like Juke (sorry to Juke owners, I'm not a fan). I would love it to be the IDX concept, especially the NISMO version.

I'm guessing it will be a prototype R36 like this one...

2013-nissan-gt-r-r36-2-2013-nissan-gt-r-r36.jpg

I'd really like to see a side view of that to see how this stacks up to the contours of the blue sheet... As far as I remember neither the GT-86/BRZ/FR-S, C7, or the FT-1 fit the cloak 100% perfectly, which were all heavily-emphasized cars near launch...

Then I'd like to see how that rear stacks up to this:

image.jpg

Last edited:
Back